• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necrozoma: Absorbing the light of the universe

Id personally agree with the low end, and also, if it is rated that way, wouldnt that affect 50% Zygarde as well for fighting Ultra Necrozma, thus affecting every profile that fought the 50% form (even though its massively weaker than it)?

I don't get it, FFVII's 4-A to 3-C feats were accepted and the new calc for the 5-B feat that the mid-tier legendaries scale to was also accepted, so unless I'm missing something what's taking so long for Nercozma's calc to be evaluated?

I don't get it, FFVII's 4-A to 3-C feats were accepted and the new calc for the 5-B feat that the mid-tier legendaries scale to was also accepted, so unless I'm missing something what's taking so long for Nercozma's calc to be evaluated?
Wait what 4-A/3-C FF7 feats? I swear if it comes from the Supernova dimension...
Could you message me about it?

Wait what 4-A/3-C FF7 feats? I swear if it comes from the Supernova dimension...
Could you message me about it?
It's from Supernova being stated to destroy the entire dimension which contains at least one galaxy (I don't remember where 4-A comes from). (They could've become 3-B from upscaling from Knights of the Round and some extrapolation of what those "stars" in the background of Supernova's animation were, but that didn't go anywhere).

Last edited:
Just gonna repost this since it's spitting facts.

A new year and a new bump!

I refuse to let this thread about Nercozma become a nerco.

With all due respect I'm kinda stunned this hasn't been resolved yet so to play devil's advocate can anyone confirm/deny that the actual calc has actually been put into a blog and submitted to the calc group?

I find it very hard to believe that the calc group would take this long to evaluate a very important feat for a major verse like Pokémon.

Tbh I figured the value for the stars energy would be used since the universe stayed in darkness, he didn’t steal just the light from that moment.

Well regular stars undergo fusion which is what creates their light and energy. That fusion is caused by the gravity of their mass. Black, white, and brown dwarfs undergo no fusion, with white dwarfs glowing from residual thermal energy.

For what you're suggesting is Necrozoma absorbed the energy of these stars mass to the point where they cannot maintain fusion and cooled down. That would be some e=mc^2 conversion but I don't think that kind of calc would be allowed. Another version would be for Necrozma to absorb the gravitational energy of the stars, but no where does it say he absorbed that.

The problem with multiplying by the number of seconds of a star's lifespan in your calculation? It implies that Necrozma absorbed the radiation energy of those stars not just in that moment, but also absorbed them at different points in time as well.

You calc literally means that Necrozma can not only interact with objects in the present time, but also at different points in the future, ranging from the exact moment when Necrozma started absorbing the radiation energy of those stars, all the way to the moment until the end of said star's lifespan.

I don't think that Necrozma did that though. Necrozma most likely absorbed enough radiation energy (or the energy that causes those stars to radiate heat and glow), causing those stars to end up becoming dim as an after effect.

Well all the light a star has emitted exists in the universe and is lighting it up. Even the light we see on earth is light that has been emitted millions of years ago so it must be accounted in the time span.

As for future emission, Necrozma absorbed so much energy that it prevented the stars from shining after wards as well. That future time span should theoretically account for the energy loss of the stars to prevent them from giving off light.

we should probably consult some more calc members about it as the e=mc^2 thing you mentioned might work out. maybe ask an admin to ping em?

we should probably consult some more calc members about it as the e=mc^2 thing you mentioned might work out. maybe ask an admin to ping em?
Isn't the mass-energy conversion equation used when the description of the feat directly mentions that it uses the mass-energy conversion to do so?

We may have this feat at High 3-A, actually. Pokemon’s universes are infinite in size due to the creator in an interview stating that it contains infinite spacetime

When people are comparing Pokemon to Manga and Anime, but you played too many competitive gaming and not many of the former two, so you bringing up competitive stuff.

Absorbing the light of stars in an infinite universe isn't necessarily High 3-A because infinite universes can have finite amount of stars.

However, It should be High 3-A, the quote from Lucian that professor had on his 2-a blog has mention of the light of stars traveling across infinite space.

This could also mean infinite attack speed for Necrozma as he was able to pull light from across infinite space.

Well the point wasn't that Necrozma gets High 3-A for absorbing stars in infinite universes (which should be infinite regardless?) but that he's lighting up all of Ultra Space (which is now an infinite realm) and having his light go into an infinite number of worlds, which still grants infinite energy and thus High 3-A.

Also no, if infinite speed comes from Necrozmas light, it scales all around as Necrozmas light can be reacted to and kept up with.

Considering the Pokedex entries from Solgaleo and Necrozma it is not too far-fetched.

"Necrozma has attached itself to Solgaleo. It siphons away its host's limitless energy, exploiting that energy to fuel a rampage."

"When light radiates from its body, this Pokémon could almost appear to be the sun. It will dispel any darkness and light up the world."

"Solgaleo was once known as the Beast That Devours the Sun. Energy in the form of light radiates boundlessly from it."

Last edited:
Well the point wasn't that Necrozma gets High 3-A for absorbing stars in infinite universes (which should be infinite regardless?) but that he's lighting up all of Ultra Space (which is now an infinite realm) and having his light go into an infinite number of worlds, which still grants infinite energy and thus High 3-A.

Also no, if infinite speed comes from Necrozmas light, it scales all around as Necrozmas light can be reacted to and kept up with.

You're right. I was thinking in context of my calc which was about pulling the light. But the radiation aspect should also count as well.

Fair. Anywho, this calc should be put on hold for a bit until the High 3-A potential upgrades get addressed.

I plan on making the thread in a day or 2 (just to give us a break from the previous 2-A talk) so you guys can be on the lookout for that.

Back