• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necrozoma: Absorbing the light of the universe

So, I looked on the Necrozoma page, and I saw that it was given 4-B for lighting up the Ultra Space, a solid calc. But what was not Calced was Necrozoma absorbing all the light in the Ultra Space.

From what I've read and seen, the Ultra Space is a universe similar to ours, filled with stars.

I will be using the Sun's stats as our average,

The Sun produces 3.8 *10^26 J every second*
The average span for the sun is 10 Billion years or 3.1536*10^17 seconds**
The average amount of stars in the universe is 10^24***

Since Necrozoma absorbed all the light in the universe, It will have to absorb all the light that has been produced in the universe. The light of the stars that hit the earth are light that takes millions/billions of years to reach our planet, that's years of energy out put that's already out in the universe. Necrozoma by virtue of absorbing all light in the universe would also have to absorb this light. Even after a star dies, all the light it has emitted still exists in the universe. Many of the stars we see now are all ready dead and gone.

So to calculate, it's a simple problem: Light emitted by the sun per second * average lifespan of a star * amount of stars in the universe

(3.1536*10^17)(3.8*10^26)(10^24)

or

1.198368*10^68J

That would put Necrozoma at the very edge of 3-C.

*https://learnastronomyhq.com/articles/how-much-energy-does-the-sun-produce.html
**https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/sun-age/en/
***https://www.esa.int/Science_Explora...chel/How_many_stars_are_there_in_the_Universe

Of course, let me know if you think my methods were correct or have any suggestions. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Should I change the priority to 2 then?

I have it as 3 which means it only affects one character. 2 means it affects several characters.

Ah okay.

Well for now, I don have much to add to this but from what I saw before from a random calc here for Necrozma, shouldn’t we also make a high end using Sirius?

The feat already illuminates stuff a lot better than what Sirius does, and in the anime, Necrozmas light is stated to be brighter than anything else in the world.

Ah okay.

Well for now, I don have much to add to this but from what I saw before from a random calc here for Necrozma, shouldn’t we also make a high end using Sirius?

The feat already illuminates stuff a lot better than what Sirius does, and in the anime, Necrozmas light is stated to be brighter than anything else in the world.
Did the feat happened also in the anime?

I'm not sure I agree with that. Especially because we separate how moves behave in the different mediums.
I lowball in this case is more appropriate imo.

Oh. Well in the case of that statement, it’s not even comparing different depictions of the feat but comparing the lores between the 2.

That statement of Necrozmas light being brighter than anything comes from lore about it in a book Acerola found in the Alola library.

Since we do the output for a second, we would have to remove the amount of seconds, so it would be (3.8*10^26)*(10^24) = 3.8 MegaFoe

The "lightning up ultra space" feat was done passively right, like, he just stood around and the light leaving his body did that?

If that's the case, a 3-C passively leaking 4-A energy doesn't sound ridiculous.

This isn’t output. This calcing the amount of light Neceo absorbed from the universe. The seconds refer to the how long stars have been emitting light. Based on the life span of the sun as an average

This isn’t output. This calcing the amount of light Neceo absorbed from the universe. The seconds refer to the how long stars have been emitting light. Based on the life span of the sun as an average
Like I said above, we should set up an end using Sirus as well.

Even if it’s not taken in the end, we have more than enough evidence to support a high end being at least considered too.

Like I said above, we should set up an end using Sirus as well.

Even if it’s not taken in the end, we have more than enough evidence to support a high end being at least considered too.

It won't be a high end. Sirius may produce 25x more light than the sun but it only lasts for 10% of the time. The result will only be 2.5x increase. Barely anything when dealing with these huge numbers.

Depends on what the calc group thinks. If this gets a pass i guess every single thing that's on tier 4 will be changed to tier 3.

Galaxy buster Pikachu

Now all we need is for Eternatus to have a real tier 2 feat in the manga and have Ultra Necrozma fight him to scale these guys and finally get tier 2 Mewtwo ovo

If the calc falls through, there’s also the cosmic microwave background which is lower end 3-C than this (~13% of the calc in the OP), which is light from the Big Bang and other early universe events.

Now all we need is for Eternatus to have a real tier 2 feat in the manga and have Ultra Necrozma fight him to scale these guys and finally get tier 2 Mewtwo ovo
or the same will happen but he will fight mewtwo as the latter is gonna appear in the anime in like 2 episodes

Back