• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necrozoma: Absorbing the light of the universe

-26.74 - (4.83-2.5*log10*(L*3.827e26)) = 5*log10*(14256964811.866/10)
This is the equation that they solved. since my algebra calculator can't seem to comprehend this, and I don't know what a log is, I'll just leave this here.

logarithmic scale, is what log is

that said I'm not sure like, how one even uses parsec for this formula when the basis is the luminosity of a star, which are nowhere near that size

Unless you were to use a much larger star but like

eh

logarithmic scale, is what log is

that said I'm not sure like, how one even uses parsec for this formula when the basis is the luminosity of a star, which are nowhere near that size

Unless you were to use a much larger star but like

eh
Beats me, I’m just a blue name. Though I tested the formula again, and got like 0.004 joules, so I probably interpreted it in the wrong way. Either way the 4-A end is far more consistent then the 4-B feat, and there are weird things with both ends.

Well, It would be more consistent since a similarly powerful Pokémon, Mewtwo, also has a 4-A feat, for creating a pocket dimension while the feats are far apart in terms of power, the next closest feat is a 5-B (The 5-A feat was removed)

No, Mewtwos 4-A doesn’t scale to anyone as that’s for Shadow Mewtwo only.

Regardless of whether it’s from Pokken or not, it’s not a feat for anyone else but Shadow Mewtwo.
Well, either way considering Ultra Necrozma is one of the most powerful Pokémo it makes sense unlike that bs defog crap. Also, isn’t it still consistent given the scale of these Pokémon?

Well, either way considering Ultra Necrozma is one of the most powerful Pokémo it makes sense unlike that bs defog crap. Also, isn’t it still consistent given the scale of these Pokémon?
Oh I wasn’t saying it wasn’t consistent, I’m agreeing with there actually.

I just wanted to pointed out that Shadow Mewtwos 4-A doesn’t really effect this, positively or negatively.

Quick question, when the feat is a + doesn't it needs only a 2x increase to reach the next tier? Wouldn't using siris increase it to 3-B

Just a reminder that this thread won't go anywhere until someone puts the calc in a blog and gets it accepted.

Iirc ImaginaryAxis’s calc was 3.3E57 joules, which is nigh baseline 4-A (1.5x it). Only Ultra Necrozma and Perfect Zygarde would scale to 4-A while the rest stay 4-B, just massively high into it.

Because everyone else Downscales from Base Necrozma, who is noticeably Weaker than Ultra Necrozma.
Not everyone. 50% Zygarde Parried attacks from Ultra Necrozma as well as his Perfect form, so 50% Zygarde would downscale from Ultra.

Not to mention, Solgaleo and Lunala's power are the reasons why Base Necro becomes Ultra again.

I meant in the Ultra Sun & Moon Cutscene. He kinda slammed their ass into the dirt after they engaged for about 12 seconds.

Yeah, but Base Necrozma kinda stomped Lunala and Solgaleo into the ground. Literally.
1 they clashed for a bit previously
2 their fight is extensive in the anime
3 solgaleo and lunala both have well over 50% of UNs total energy. They give him the energy to be UN and still have a crap ton of energy to spare.
4 (unrelated to the 3 above) Mewtwo parried a super effective attack from a buffed up 50% Zygarde, and the latter has clashed with UN thus extending the scaling chain

Actually, you know what... keep anyone who scales to solgaleo, lunala and 50% zygarde at 4-B. It is better to be at extremely high 4-B than to be at the very bottom of 4-A.

I read your question wrong. I thought you asked when are we going to use it, not if you thought we were gonna use it.

Back