• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necrozoma: Absorbing the light of the universe

While we're here, I kinda wanna remove the "likely/possibly" for those that scale to 50%. It was done for conservatism but it's very blatant that it scales to the Light Trio. They should just be a solid tier.
There's enough evidence to show that Zygarde 50% is half of Zygarde 100%'s power, along with the Necrozma downscaling. I agree with this.

Actually yeah, it'd be best to keep the tier 5 removal to a separate thread, and just focus on applying the 4-A/3-C stats

Tho, I don't agree with "4-A+ likely 3-C" for those who downscale from 50% Zygarde, the gap us pretty solid enough to say just 4-A+

I mean I think 4-a+ is more accurate too but I think there's enough of an argument to justify the likely bit.

But the fact that we don't see mewtwo get knocked out and it doesn't have any visible damage means there's the possibility that it wasn't greatly injured, as unlikely as that is, hence the rating.

100% zygarde is close to baseline
50% zygarde > mega mewtwo

So they are debating if the gap is big enough to leave at baseline or just high end 4-A

How many times below baseline 3-C would mewtwo be? His stats amp could just increase it and current Mewtwo has grown far stronger than before
I think baseline 3-C should be fine

Agreed, strength gaps are arbitrary, i mean in dbz we accept how getting 2x stronger makes you utterly stomp people snd stuff like that, here is a lesser stomp from what i heard so it should be fine as baseline.

Idk how this works tbh, like, would he be 99.99..999% 3-C or what?

Plus, was the necrozma feat casual or something?

Plus, was the necrozma feat casual or something?
Not “casual”, but rather, the feat was performed by Base Necrozma. Ultra Necrozma is a form that’s recognized as being far superior to his base self, so Ultra Necrozmas a good amount above the feat.

Zygarde starts downscaling from Ultra Necrozma.

If I’m understanding correctly here, Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala and 100% Zygarde would be straight 3-C, and 50% Zygarde and Mega Mewtwo downscale to 4-A+?

I’m hearing people agreeing with 4A+ likely 3C but it seems that’s a bit more up in the air

Other then that yeah

Back