• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necrozma VS Wisemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Necrozma : 2 (The real cal howard, ProfessorKukui4Life)

Wisemo: 7 (Dragonmasterxyz, Overlord775, VindictiveLoser, Everything12, , DragonEmperor23, Kaltias, Gargoyle One)

Inconclusive

both 4-B

Speed equal

Ultra necrozma retrospecter
Wisemon

I think that Wisemon is very likely to win via using Pandora Dialogue to block Necrozma's attacks and then defeat him with either Eternal Nirvana or Chrono Breaker.

NeoZex6399 said:
But isn't U-Necrozma immune to all pokeball?
If it's similar to B and W Kyurem then no. Unless it's specified that it is immune to the Pokeball effects.

Thats not it becuase Dawn-Wings and Lunala has it but Dusk-Mane and Solgaleo don't.

That sounds like pretty faulty reasoning. At most that'd mean they could escape fights better, stating it as immunity is just asking for someone to misuse it.

Gengar, Aegislash, and probably some others doesn't have it though.

Also Arena Trap doesn't work, and Magnet Pull doesn't work on Steel Type Ghost Types. Though Immunity to preventing you from leaving battles doesn't seem like it would protect someone from being removed from the battlefield. Is their any other Sealing/BFR in Pokemon that does work on Ghost Types?

Now that I am done editing....

AP
Necrozma one shots any 4-B Digimon if he hits. No contest here.

Haxes and Abilities
Wisemon takes this hands down. His two main abilities are more than enough to truly cripple Necrozma.

Pandora Dialogue preserves all of Necro's attacks and space time only for Wisemon to basically send them back at Necro on high speed playback. And I mean anything. This would equal Necrozma getting countered with his own swipes and blasts.

Wisemon also has Eternal Nirvana which basically seals Necro away in the Space-Time Stones for eternity. Basically counting as a win.

Wisemon also has Chrono Breaker in which is not only time stop, but Time Erasure all in one.

Any of Wisemon's own attacks hit the mind and soul. And they all have a 10% of Instant Death or the chance to turn one into a sprite while nullifying his powers...or both. This is thanks to Keramon's Destroyer and Wisemon's own Trickster ability which are passive.

He has Kuramon's Duplication which means he can make hundreds to thousands of copies of himself in seconds.

He can also manipulate and turn invisible.

He also has Impmon's Dark Song which is instantaneous death to all those who here it.

Overall
All Necrozma has to do is tap Wisemon to kill him. However, I feel as though Wisemon has such a wide variety of hax that allows him to deal with much stronger foes and overall it should grant his a victory.

So count Wisemon for me.

Yeah, I'm voting Wisemon on this one. One hit is enough for Necrozma to win, but Wisemon has several ways to win without needing to put himself at risk, and I'm betting he's gonna be using them. Chrono Breaker is a guaranteed win, as is Eternal Nirvana. Pandora Dialogue actually helps a lot, as it makes the attacks that would oneshot him less of a threat.

In other words, Wisemon FRA.

Wisemon FRA, Necrozma lacks the hax to beat Wisemons hax, that probably happens alot considering how relatively haxless Pokemon is compared to Digimon where even the weakest Digimon has some kinda of hax. Also OP they voted for Wisemon not Necrozma.

>Votes Wisemon

>Phoenix puts them for Necrozma

Did you know that Wisemon means Necrozma in Pokenese and Necrozma means Wisemon in Diginese? ovo

Only a few things:

1.) Regarding Pandora Diaolgue, wouldnt it also be NLF to say it deflects anything as well? Plus, don't forget Ultra Necro can still use Sunsteelstrike or Moongiest Beam to hit Wisemon and both moves bypass any ability that can be used to stop the target from coming in contact with those moves. Again, from coming in contact, I don't mean not surviving. All Necro needs is a single hit to win so hows Wisemon avoiding those 2 moves? Not to mention, redirecting attacks against Necrozma is completely useless since the latter can easily make Ultra Wormholes to either return the attacks or send them away to avoid being hit by his own moves.

2.) How is Eternal Nirvana done? I can agree to it working on Necro only if it sucessfully hits. I have a serious problem with people thinking Necro will just sit around and twiddle his thumbs.

3.) Chrono Breaker will definitely work but, issue is, Wisemon is not starting with this and you even said so Dragon. Wisemon will have to last long enough to use this, so this isn't an insta-GG.

4.) 10% out of 90 is a pretty low chance of happening. We shoudnt count this as an insta win either as its not even likely to happen.

5.) I have to question this instaneous death. What kind of death is put on those who hear Impmons song? How is going to kill Necro? Im sorry, but im questioning this as NLF as well until more details are given for this. Necro isnt going to just drop dead out of nowhere for no real reason.

I wont vote until these are answered.

Sunsteel Strike is as likely to get through Wisemons defence as it is Protect, neither of them are abilities which are the only thing Sunsteel Strike Nulls.

Everything12 said:
Sunsteel Strike is as likely to get through Wisemons defence as it is Protect, neither of them are abilities which are the only thing Sunsteel Strike Nulls.
"Sunsteel Strike or Moongiest Beam"

If one doesnt work, use the other. Also, what about Protect?

I only mentioned SunSteel Strike to shorten how much I had to type, they both do the same thing, and I mentioned Protect becuase Sunsteel Strike can't get past it becuase its a Move like Wisemons defence, while Sunsteel Strike only Nulls abilities.

1) No as it is Space-Time Manipulation. It has nothing to do with AP. The attack is not being nullified at all. It's being preserved in space time. Let's not abuse NLF.

2) Eternal Nirvana: Imprisons the opponent within the Space-time Stones for an eternity. This is what is stated on everything official regarding this ability. And no we aren't assuming Necrozma sits there. But neither will Wisemon.

3) Surviving long enough to use it is very likely considering Wisemon as a Digimon.

4) Who counted it as an instant win? I was simply listing an ability he had.

5) Instant Death. Nothing more. Just like other Death haxes. And just like those, it will work on much stronger foes without being NLF. Once again, stop abusing NLF.

Yeah, there's nothing NLF about Wisemon. Anyway, Wisemon FRA. Put him against Palkia and the result would be the same.

Alright, I'm done trolling lol.

In all seriousness, Necrozma wins like, very handily. Smart Strike gets in a hit quickly a la quick attack and the AP to one shot helps. Necrozma doesn't lead with traditional Pokémon attacks to seal within space time and either just rushes the opponent like he did to the Cosmic Duo or more likely, lolshines.

I'm sorry, but it did start sounding like mocking. Especially on that Sephiroth fight. A fight I know Wisemon can very likely lose, even with his skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back