• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Eaters try to Eat Each Other (Applejack vs Necrozma)

So, Applejack's massive promble is that she absolutely can't counter being absorbed by Necrozma and that's like one of his big moves so,

Necrozma just absorbs GG

So, Applejack's massive promble is that she absolutely can't counter being absorbed by Necrozma and that's like one of his big moves so,

Necrozma just absorbs GG
Necrozma has to actively grab the character and use the ability, passive touch doesn’t give Necro auto win.

Necrozma had to grab, crush, and absorb Victini, and had to grab and bite Arceus to absorb him.

Applejack biting him wouldn’t let him absorb her since Arceus using his thousand hands (still attached to him) didn’t let Necro absorb him.

That's the thing tho, Applejack as to physically attempt to bite Necrozma, which is a garbage move to try to use against a dude who faced far more deadly foe, he can easily just dodge the bite, grab her and absorb her

Here, let me lay out the situation in my brain.

If Ultra Necrozma tries to go in for the absorption (which is very in character for them) he will get caught off guard and eaten by Applejack since this is a very similar situation of how Arceus caught and defeated him in said video (huge amount of reach, capturing them despite having flight and agility).

But I can see Necrozma winning if they chose not to absorb Applejack and try to use his powerful blasts to weaken then incapacitate Applejack. The only issue here is that it's a bit out of character for Necrozma to not try to go for the absorption instantaneously, and it's possible Applejack outscales him so it would take a while to do.

I personally think both are pretty valid, but Applejack eating a charging Necrozma who wasn't expecting a planet sized mouth seems more likely to me than Necrozma taking a moment to think and decide to pick off Applejack from a distance with his laser blasts. But at this point, feel free to vote as you feel, I'll add votes as they come.

In this part of the comic, after killing Applelox and eating him, it frees the other elemental titans.
https://ask-jappleack.tumblr.com/post/36035064554
It’s very much implied that Applelox’s stomach seals other entities abilities otherwise they would regenerate. Twilus also implies that now that they are no longer in Applelox’s stomach (aka Sealed) they can use their powers to regenerate and uphold the fabric of creation.

Applejack by eating him effectively sealed him away as well since it’s implied he is not coming back despite him scaling higher than his siblings and cannot use his abilities to free himself.

This is a roundabout way to say, if Necrozma gets eaten his powers are probably gonna be sealed.

Back