• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Natsu one shot neinhart who is amped by Irene and way stronger than brands who have 1.2 gigatons casual feat What is ap for the pokemon

1997KD said:
Base Natsu one shot neinhart who is amped by Irene and way stronger than brands who have 1.2 gigatons casual feat What is ap for the pokemon
7-A, bro.

My bad, 7-A natsu scaling-

Dragon force natsu etherios mardgeer>base mardgeer>jellal who summon a 578 megatons meteor in weaken stats

Again whats the ap difference

I'm voting Incon then, they're pretty even AP wise and their resistances and Abilities kinda equal each other out, so yeah, either Intimidate messes with Natsu or Natsu eats Incineroar's belt and sends him flying, this One's a little too close

If I ever see Natsu trying to eat Incineroar's belt, I will take that picture and put it on the out of context thread ovo.

I think Natsu takes it honestly

Unless intimidate were to completely one shot Natsu he'll still be in the game and eat Incin's flames before proceeding to beat the thing to death

I always wondered how the number 69 became a s3x metaphor.

People told me to search "69" on youtube, but I never tried that, and I don't really wanna try...

Good point. Natsu's boost from eating flames could be bigger than the incineroar's Intimidate debuff and Incineroar would have to limit itself to non fire moves.

DMB 1 said:

People told me to search "69" on youtube, but I never tried that, and I don't really wanna try...
Ever hear of the wonders of Ctrl + Shift + N

DMB 1 said:

It's a type of *** position

Back