• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Hinata Hyuuga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Hinata's Juuken block out Natsu's eternano thingy? If yes, Hinata wins. If no, Natsu wins via higher AP and Durability, and range game.

From the profile.

(contributed to destroy the Tenseigan weapon along with Naruto that can draw the moon to Earth)

I don't know how that was City Level since we don't know (iirc) the durability of Tenseigan and how it was rated as that because it was Naruto pumping all the chakra and it was Hinata that was only providing the jutsu. Idk.

i would say natsu. he has higher durability and his attack potency is higher and he has a lot of fire attacks and lightning attacks he could hit her with if he gets messed up at close range. i think his abilities would overwhelm her a some point

Pietro Maximoff said:
So it's a posssiblity she's not?
Idk. Maybe, if we could get a mod to check it out and find the sauce for that rating.

Anyway, I got this quote from another Hinata topic.

The tenseigan wasn't just a machine it actually withstood an attack from Naruto himself IIRC.It also withstood an attack from hinata as well so Hamuras chakra wasn't the key but they're combined might is what destroyed the machine capable of pulling the moon to the earth.Not saying it was super durable but since it did tank some blows from both hinata and Naruto individually then i think the ratings are appropriate as they are.

Hazarding a guess, City Level +/- since it was his chakra Toneri sucked and blew out in front of him, which he tanked might I add, in base form while deprived of chakra.

Here.

i agree with byakuya, natsu has better stats and mid range attacks, and fire over his body will make it hard for hinata to use her favorite close combat :)

Pietro Maximoff said:
Don't you think that may be an outleir for Hinata?
Can't really say due to lack of feats. I doubt we'll be getting more out of her soon after being relegated to the position, housewife.

this has to be a joke, natsu outclasses her in every way, maybe except close combat, but even then natsu can coat himself in fire, plus hinata wouldnt be able to handle fire empowered kicks and punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back