• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurumi vs natsu

I voted kurumi because acausality type 3,

Are there any Natsu supporters here? Can he bypass/negate acausality type 3 as kurumi defense?

You bumped every minute for three minutes straight... Dedicated, but redundant.

Anyway, isn't this a stomp? Natsu seriously lacks hax, while Kurumi is her verse's hax queen. I suppose he did resist time stop, so he has that at least. Zeref might be a better opponent for Kurumi.

Anyway, isn't this a stomp? Natsu seriously lacks hax,
This not a matter of many Hax, but Win Condition that's the point

Natsu having the Interdimensional Range, I feel like it this could be Counter to bypass Acausality type 3 owned Kurumi

Back