• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Board 19

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I feel like he could potentially be a Saver as well, but Caster is the most likely. Not sure how parting the Red Sea would become a NP.
IIRC His Staff is Leviathan

I would say Saver, Caster, or Ruler. A lot of prophets and saints have the potential to be rulers

Makes sense.

We totally could, I would just hope Delight Works or Nasu (though I doubt Nasu would be too bothered) wouldn't feel worried about the idea. You already saw how a minority reacted to the singularity event from the Second World War time.

Then again we already have David.

TBF tho, there are still a lot more biblical servants than there are Mesoamerican ones. That's one of the ones that gets shafted a lot too.

True, many mesoamerican heroes aren't that well known outside of their cultures. Same with Native American heroes, as the really well known one is already a servant and we don't have any others

I think it'd be feasible to have more American Folk Tale servants, especially since many of them have historical fact to them, so the "no one believed in Paul Bunyan" excuse doesn't really work for them.

I am just kinda disapointed the embodiment of manliness is gender bent. Normally i am down with the gender bending, but not for someone like him.

By the way, would Tristan vs David be a good in universe match?

But yeah, Mesoamerican, Biblical, and Folk Tale servants could use a boost in quantity. But, it's always up to the writer to dictate what gets put in I guess.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I am just kinda disapointed the embodiment of manliness is gender bent. Normally i am down with the gender bending, but not for someone like him.

By the way, would Tristan vs David be a good in universe match?
Depends on who gets in the NP first, I think. Especially since Hamesh Avanim is described as a "non-lethal OHKO".

Based on the animation, it looks like the five shots can be paired together fairly quickly

Sacrifice is also a option, even though Ark is more or less useless in this and any scenario.

I don't know about you, but rushing a Caster only to have him cast "Fist" at your face is incredibly satisfying.

This is also fair.

@Yobo

That's true. Do you think you could do me a favour and make a match between Tristan and David? I would like to make an argument/vote, which i cannot do if i make the thread

Sure.

Also, small reminder, but getting hit with Hamesh Avanim usually results in your NP being taken if it's a weapon.

Seriously though, the Ark is stupidly useless in combat if you think about it really, even if it can one shot more or less anyone.

Reminds me of how some guy on TV Tropes made a rant about how FGO made abrahamic Servants too OP lore wise and how "The Ark was way too op because it killed Berserker"

Which reminds me. Why does "True Nine Lives" exist when Gil isn't supposed to have stuff that comes from life achievements or legends?

Back