• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yjvIbGS.jpg

OHHHHHHH!!!!!

Good thing I didn’t give up and manage to get her.
Thats four months ago and he is a 4 star so people don't care as much about him. The last 5 star st we got was super bunyan.
And he’s not a servant that I would call good either.

I'm itching so badly to upgrade Swirl of The Root, but I'm frightened to make a CRT just for me to end up messing with what a Nasuverse staff might have been preparing to do for the Root as well.
tumblr_oygb8miCYV1vy2tgqo8_400.jpg

Based on her justifications
Speed: Subsonic with Massively Hypersonic Reactions and Attack Speed (Kept up with Rin and can tag Servants, confident that she could beat Rider
Speed: Subsonic with Massively Hypersonic Reactions (Can fight a casual Caster and shoot down some of her spells, and can take her off guard and defeat her in close combat when reinforced by magic)
Sakura and Rin should scale to servants speed no? In the last thread it was agreed that the masters able to fight servants should also scale to them, so the reason of why these two still have the same speed as before is because it was forgot to edit them or other motive?

There was a note though.

Addressing the Issues
Now to address some of the qualms that were brought up with applying this thread in the other one. The first of them being, where the hell do Mages like Kiritsugu and Kotomine scale now??, and It's simple... they scale to what they always have.

Currently, most masters/combat mages are scaled to the Hansa MHS calc just like servants and there's absolutely no problem with it staying that way, because this shouldn't have scaled to servants in the first place. Hansa himself declares that he is far below the level of Burial Agency members stating that "It's an insult" to compare him to them or that "He doesn't hold a candle" to them. Therefore, in that sense, Servants>>>=Burial Agency Members>>>>Hansa. Meaning that there's little problem with leaving the speed ratings for some masters and other combat mages the same because the Hansa calc shouldn't have scaled to servants in the first place and in the case of masters like Shirou from HF or Seig, Mages like Wodime and Gray or True Ancestors and Dead Apostle Ancestors scaling them to servants isn't an issue because they've either gone toe to toe with servants in canon or they're comparable to someone who has. However, this issue will probably need to be tackled in more detail so I'll probably make a third part later on to get the specifics sorted out.
Based on her justifications

Sakura and Rin should scale to servants speed no? In the last thread it was agreed that the masters able to fight servants should also scale to them, so the reason of why these two still have the same speed as before is because it was forgot to edit them or other motive?
I don’t think there’s a problem with Rin because she a fought Caster. And base in Case Files 2, she fought a divine spirit that is on par with servant.

There was a note though.

I don’t think there’s a problem with Rin because she a fought Caster. And base in Case Files 2, she fought a divine spirit that is on par with servant.
I know, which is why I linked that thread and mentioned how it was agreed that those masters able to fight servants scale to them, which is why I asked if there was other motive to why both of them aren't currently FTL with their justification or it was just that while applying the revision those two were forgot.

Side note, but looking at the verse page there are missing several accepted calcs like the recent ones of Migue (the Class M one to mention an example), so they should be added.

Should I make an crt to update Rin and Sakura speed or that isn't necessary considering that they were just forgotten to edit when the crt was accepted?

Should I make an crt to update Rin and Sakura speed or that isn't necessary considering that they were just forgotten to edit when the crt was accepted?
I think you should create a crt telling that you will update them due to previous reasonings and then wait for staff members.

I think you should create a crt telling that you will update them due to previous reasonings and then wait for staff members.
This week I need to do a college work (that I ******* hate) and other activities, so I think that at end of the week or beginning of next one I will be able to post it. Besides simply update her speed section I think to change Sakura ls (because she was able to restrict Heracles with her shadows) and give some abilities that she seem to miss.

This week I need to do a college work (that I ******* hate) and other activities, so I think that at end of the week or beginning of next one I will be able to post it. Besides simply update her speed section I think to change Sakura ls (because she was able to restrict Heracles with her shadows) and give some abilities that she seem to miss.
I’m in college right now

Sure, take your time.

Back