• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kulkulkan is not a divine spirit, she litteraly a full god that have born. You talk about reading story but more you talk more you show the contrary. Anyways the moment Zeus got shit on by Roma and Ares, don't think you can even talk about being the strongest. (Tbh even in lb5 it's mentionned that ORT is the strongest being on Earth by kirei and that why Olga want him). And everybody have see Zeus so if they tell in lb7 that ORT is stronger, you just have to cry harder.

Last edited:
Kulkulkan is not a divine spirit, she litteraly a full god that have born. You talk about reading story but more you talk more you show the contrary. Anyways the moment Zeus got shit on by Roma and Ares, don't think you can even talk about being the strongest. (Tbh even in lb5 it's mentionned that ORT is the strongest being on Earth by kirei and that why Olga want him). And everybody have see Zeus so if they tell in lb7 that ORT is stronger, you just have to cry harder.
The fact that Zeus being nerfed is being “shit on” goes to show the level of stupidity taking place here. And “full god” means shit when Zeus is the strongest God and only one that could defeat Sefar. That statement was made after Zeus was dead, it means jack shit.
read the story and them com back to me. Damn, and learn better English, I’m crying over this atrocious english lol.
@TypeOU Don't bother this Zeus wanker at this point, the man is clearly an obnoxious troll
Zeus wanker? As opposed the the person hyping someone with mediocre feats and anti-feats? You’re entire argument comes down to a ******* TITLE, and constantly getting events that have been in the game for years, wrong. This is beyond ******* pathetic. Nasutards have a bad habit of being unable to read.
I mean it's not false information, he connection is just ???

You please read the game. Sherlock says that he has no idea what his anti-dimension and anti-star system may be like. It doesn't matter if they fought goetia (Sherlock wasn't even here btw) because GOETIA NEVER RELEASED HIS STRONGEST ATTACK ON THEM

the idea that Chaldea couldn't measure Zeus power, which is totally different from seeing him in action, is just your headcanon. They literally managed to measure U-Olga when she was doing absolutely nothing and you're telling me that Zeus not using his strongest moves would be enough for them not to measure him? Not only that but you're also telling me that Zeus being too powerful for their sensor would just get them to forgot about him when recounting the strongest beings they've faced? Peak copium indeed

your source for zeus being>kukul is that you made it the **** up

can't make it much clearer

yes, just like wodime sirius light enhanced animusphere washed the alien god I presume.

And U-olga never moved.

yeah, but don't be too harsh on yourself, I'm pretty sure you just really, really want to dickride zeus

Wow, head-canon when the game said otherwise, are you mental or? And Goetia? The Totality of the ******* light-bands were sitting in the sky for Chaldea's to measure you dumbfuck, the heat values weren’t being hidden nor did Chaldea lack the means to measure them, unlike with Zeus. The storm border didn’t enter the fight until AFTER Zeus was defeated, so he couldn’t be ******* measured. because who’s gonna measure him, Holmes? Are you this ******* stupid? Did you really imply that? Damn…you really are stupid.

U-Olga? The storm border was present to measure her, unlike Zeus…the fact I need to spell out in game events to you pathetic ***** is insane. Then I’m labled “troll”? If that means intellectual suppose you’re right.

My Source for Zeus>Kukulkan is common ******* sense, something you stupid ***** lack. Oh, and since you like Holmes so much(I do too), let me quote him a bit “
mean that he is one of the phenomena shaping the very world, His deep ties to both the concrete and abstract planes mean that he is one of the phenomena shaping the very world itself. To put it another way, the king of the gods of myth is, in a very real sense, the closest thing there is to a ruler of the entire planet.” That’s right, now please shut the **** up.

Now, this site runs on concrete quantifiable evidence, something Kukulkan lacks. Sorry dumbass, but anti-SS/S-T/C>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>no quantifiablefeats at all.

Damn you really like making shit up, huh? No biggie, I’ll continue to debunk all of you, but do you really want to continue being debunked over and over again? Or are you just too stupid to take a hint?

and if *********** was learning 2nd grade reading skills, then I suppose I am. Better than being mentally deficient. Want to be debunked again?

Last edited:
The fact that Zeus being nerfed is being “shit on” goes to show the level of stupidity taking place here. And “full god” means shit when Zeus is the strongest God and only one that could defeat Sefar. That statement was made after Zeus was dead, it means jack shit.
read the story and them com back to me. Damn, and learn better English, I’m crying over this atrocious english lol.

Zeus wanker? As opposed the the person hyping someone with mediocre feats and anti-feats? You’re entire argument comes down to a ******* TITLE, and constantly getting events that have been in the game for years, wrong. This is beyond ******* pathetic. Nasutards have a bad habit of being unable to read.

Wow, head-canon when the game said otherwise, are you mental or? And Goetia? The Totality of the ******* light-bands were sitting in the sky for Chaldea's to measure you dumbfuck, the heat values weren’t being hidden nor did Chaldea lack the means to measure them, unlike with Zeus. The storm border didn’t enter the fight until AFTER Zeus was defeated, so he couldn’t be ******* measured. because who’s gonna measure him, Holmes? Are you this ******* stupid? Did you really imply that? Damn…you really are stupid.

U-Olga? The storm border was present to measure her, unlike Zeus…the fact I need to spell out in game events to you pathetic ***** is insane. Then I’m labled “troll”? If that means intellectual suppose you’re right.

My Source for Zeus>Kukulkan is common ******* sense, something you stupid ***** lack. Oh, and since you like Holmes so much(I do too), let me quote him a bit “
mean that he is one of the phenomena shaping the very world, His deep ties to both the concrete and abstract planes mean that he is one of the phenomena shaping the very world itself. To put it another way, the king of the gods of myth is, in a very real sense, the closest thing there is to a ruler of the entire planet.” That’s right, now please shut the **** up.

Now, this site runs on concrete quantifiable evidence, something Kukulkan lacks. Sorry dumbass, but anti-SS/S-T/C>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>no quantifiablefeats at all.

Damn you really like making shit up, huh? No biggie, I’ll continue to debunk all of you, but do you really want to continue being debunked over and over again? Or are you just too stupid to take a hint?

and if *********** was learning 2nd grade reading skills, then I suppose I am. Better than being mentally deficient. Want to be debunked again?

After all this talking nobody really cares about what you say.
Stated by the author himself, ORT is supposed to be the Secret post final boss after beating everything in this world. ORT is stated to be superior to everything else by Nasu, no matter how much you try to wank Zeus he is still not stronger, you can go argue with a wall.

If you at least argued about Chaos being superior then it could be even considered.

And not everyone is perfect at speaking English, so don’t insult anyone because of their grammatical error. Because English is the major language used in this forum doesn’t mean everyone is a native speaker.
You aren’t better for speaking a language better than another person, because you probably will be worse than this in their own personal language so stop being rude and stupid.

You are entitled to your thoughts and opinions but your beliefs aren’t superior to thats of the authors. ORT is superior to Zeus. Argue with a wall.

After all this talking nobody really cares about what you say.
Stated by the author himself, ORT is supposed to be the Secret post final boss after beating everything in this world. ORT is stated to be superior to everything else by Nasu, no matter how much you try to wank Zeus he is still not stronger, you can go argue with a wall.

If you at least argued about Chaos being superior then it could be even considered.

And not everyone is perfect at speaking English, so don’t insult anyone because of their grammatical error. Because English is the major language used in this forum doesn’t mean everyone is a native speaker.
You aren’t better for speaking a language better than another person, because you probably will be worse than this in their own personal language so stop being rude and stupid.

You are entitled to your thoughts and opinions but your beliefs aren’t superior to thats of the authors. ORT is superior to Zeus. Argue with a wall.
Nobody cares about your head-canon, i have the story on my side. I already debunked all your shit. So sit down, you clearly know nothing about this topic, or try again, I’m happy to debunk you idiots. Also, try not to lie so blatantly next time, because i see through all of them.

Last edited:
Nobody cares about your head-canon, i have the story on my side. I already debunked all your shit. So sit down, you clearly know nothing about this topic or try again, I’m happy to debunk you idiots. Also, try not to lie so blatantly next time, because i see through all of them.
dawg you gotta calm down, like if you wanna argue zeus is stronger then do it but don't be so aggressive and don't call people idiots even people who may agree with you wont because of your behaviour

I can’t seem to find it guys but I remember someone on the wiki was saying that the Japanese are adding too many of their own servants and too many European servants.

they said something like not enough African, South American, and other servants

lb7 should cover the South American one but still no Africa stuff.

maybe it’s because the more popular stuff gets more attention and money. Than something obscure and they Don’t want to risk it

dawg you gotta calm down, like if you wanna argue zeus is stronger then do it but don't be so aggressive and don't call people idiots even people who may agree with you wont because of your behaviour
Then tell them to stop being intellectually dishonest. They don’t even address my arguments, or direct quotes from the game. Holmes Literally called Zeus the “King of the planet”, And “fundamental pillar of nature.” That’s all the evidence I need. Zeus has a title similar to “ULTIMATE ONE”, or “Strongest of the Planet”. You are right tho, I’ll stop.

A bunch of announcments from the New Year's stream.

a ~7 minute preview of the Fate/strange Fake OVA coming Summer 2023:

More delay than expected, but looking epic. Seems like it will cover the entirety of Volume 1. The Enuma Elish tease was cruel.

Rejoice, my boy. The New Year's Servant is Rasputin:
FlUGUa2aUAgjkbD

1001500a@1.png
1001500a@2.png
1001500b@1.png
1001500b@2.png

The question isn't about whether Kirei will betray people, it is about when will he betray them.

Lostbelt 7 Part 2 will be in the 31st of January, so a month from now:
YRglpDQ.jpg

A new samurai-themed Fate game featuring Musashi and starring a new female Servant:

Developed by Koei Tecmo's Omega Force, so most like a musou/warriors game. Wonder if Musashi is the same from FGO. The protagonist uses a similar two-blade style, so he might learn from her.

Last edited:
A bunch of announcments from the New Year's stream.

a ~7 minute preview of the Fate/strange Fake OVA coming Summer 2023:

More delay than expected, but looking epic. Seems like it will cover the entirety of Volume 1. The Enuma Elish tease was cruel.

Rejoice, my boy. The New Year's Servant is Rasputin:
FlUGUa2aUAgjkbD

1001500a@1.png
1001500a@2.png
1001500b@1.png
1001500b@2.png

The question isn't about whether Kirei will betray people, it is about when will he betray them.

Lostbelt 7 Part 2 will be in the 31st of January, so a month from now:
YRglpDQ.jpg

A new samurai-themed Fate game featuring Musashi and starring a new female Servant:

Developed by Koei Tecmo's Omega Force, so most like a musou/warriors game. Wonder if Musashi is the same from FGO. The protagonist uses a similar two-blade style, so he might learn from her.

Awesome but I believe daybit should die a horrible death. Since he’s just as bad as beryl

Some theory said that this is the PHH/Male version of Musashi
Awesome but I believe daybit should die a horrible death. Since he’s just as bad as beryl
Who care and Daybit did nothing wrong

But Kirschtaria trusts that Daybit would be there to carry on his plan to ascend humanity, and Daybit is best friends with Pepe. Therefore Daybit is not that bad; he just wants to awaken ORT for some reason.

They also had an anime short adapting of some gag manga; Fate/Grand Order: Fujimaru Ritsuka wa Wakaranai (Fujimaru doesn't know, which will become a mini-series:

fn0o7j6fu89a1.png

Kingprotea Alter will become a costume after completing Lostbelt 7:
im2l0tyf699a1.png

Rasputin's profile calls Kirei a B tier Executor who can't compete with the A tier, A+ tier, and A++ tier Executors. Which can be relevant for scaling (considering he can only aim-dodge bullets):
  • Executor: B
He's a first-class Executor, but can't compare to the A Grades, the Super A Grades, and the Super Super A Grades.

Rasputin's profile calls Kirei a B tier Executor who can't compete with the A tier, A+ tier, and A++ tier Executors. Which can be relevant for scaling (considering he can only aim-dodge bullets):
yes, this kill the BA tier kirei/Kirei > hansa because he's the strongest executor cope

I predict arc 3 will involve aliens cause arc 2 and 1 lostbelts and singularities involve history and earth

so the developers now gotta use aliens and outer space.

9116480-B-DC64-4694-B56-A-2-E36-BC08-C471.png

however to prepare for arc 3, ritsuka found an alien device that did what It did, it stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that if hide. Now he’s got superpowers he’s no ordinary kid. He’s ritsuka 10

C30-E181-D-08-DF-4231-9-EEE-CBC8-E1-DF5529.png

my only problem is now I got too many exp, I completed all the story it looks like I won’t run out anytime soon.

I also ended up getting bradamante and vlad extra, are they good?

It’s insane but honestly I might use a lot of them now because i got three gold servants.

vlad extra, bradamante, and of course mr muramasa. Though are the first two good?

Back