• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cool Kirei being a coach for dinosaurs in a football match:
1098257520.png

It seems that Roman's imposter, the Chaldean, might be a Part 3 antagonist. He has this quote:
One more thing... It's quite awkward that I have to say this, but... If mankind can excise all seven Lostbelts, then I will finally acknowledge you as my enemy ...though I expect that won't be the case. You're up against Daybit Sem Void. Defeating ORT is impossible for you lot.

Also @ShadowWhoWalks @John985 @rogueprestonian Do we have any of datamine leaks on which servanta that going to be playable?
Datamines on which are summonable would be closer to their banner, so we'll have to wait till Part 2. The most significant datamine is Tezcatlipoca's battle outfit, since he appears as a shadow in Olga's dream.

But there are good candidates:
Olga is playable as an NPC despite refusing to use her Noble Phantasm, and is portrayed as a future ally of Chaldea, so very likely summonable.
Huitzilopochtli/Tlaloc, Kukulkan, Izcalli, and Tezcatlipoca all have combat animation, so they are also very likely.
Beni-enma Alter could be a costume or a new summonable.
Kirei/Rasputin is the only non-playable apostle, so he might become summonable at some point.

Kingprotea Alter despite being a giant enemy has dialogue about meeting Ritsuka again and being summoned in the future. Excuse the bad MTL:
Rasputin
Releasing Kingprotea from the underworld requires returning it to its initial state.

Mash
! Then, if you leave once and summon it again at the border,—

Rasputin
If you don't consider the risk of being resummoned, that's fine. Kingprotea is a Servant of the Spirit Class.
It is unlikely that it can be summoned again. Even if she could be summoned, it wouldn't necessarily be her.
Even if it is the same spirit and the same individual, there is no end to the possibility that you will be able to meet "the one in front of you now" again.
That is the fate of the Servant. Thank you for your understanding, U-Olga Marie.

U-Olga Marie
Is it such an inconvenient system? I'm doing something about the guy who thought about it. —

Kingprotea
...... Heh. Thank you for your grief.

[...]

Kingprotea
So, I'm waiting for you here. If I ever come back again—
At that time, I will go wild with all my might! No matter what enemies come, we will not lose!
Alter Ego Kingprotea is Fujimaru's Servant no matter what!
I think she will become summonable as part of a future event.

Kama (mistake) ascensions:
mx7o53fl358a1.jpg
8q1dfrnl358a1.jpg
rnxms8wl358a1.jpg
0l43pe5m358a1.jpg

This is the mistake version because she was summoned in FGO Arcade instead of FGO Mobile, which reinforces how FGO Arcade is a mistake.

Quick question. I just finished reading all of Kara no Kyoukai and Void Shiki is absolutely busted. I'm surprised to see some people arguing that Arcueid is stronger than Void Shiki when the opposite is the case. Void Shiki seems even stronger than we make her currently. So my question is, what exactly is the reason some people consider Arcueid as the strongest Nasuverse character?

1098257520.png

It seems that Roman's imposter, the Chaldean, might be a Part 3 antagonist. He has this quote:
One more thing... It's quite awkward that I have to say this, but... If mankind can excise all seven Lostbelts, then I will finally acknowledge you as my enemy ...though I expect that won't be the case. You're up against Daybit Sem Void. Defeating ORT is impossible for you lot.

Datamines on which are summonable would be closer to their banner, so we'll have to wait till Part 2. The most significant datamine is Tezcatlipoca's battle outfit, since he appears as a shadow in Olga's dream.

Olga is playable as an NPC despite refusing to use her Noble Phantasm, and is portrayed as a future ally of Chaldea, so very likely summonable.
Huitzilopochtli/Tlaloc, Kukulkan, Izcalli, and Tezcatlipoca all have combat animation, so they are also very likely.
Kirei/Rasputin is the only non-playable apostle, so he might become summonable at some point.

Kingprotea Alter despite being a giant enemy has dialogue about meeting Ritsuka again and being summoned in the future. Excuse the bad MTL:
Rasputin
Releasing Kingprotea from the underworld requires returning it to its initial state.

Mash

Rasputin
If you don't consider the risk of being resummoned, that's fine. Kingprotea is a Servant of the Spirit Class.
It is unlikely that it can be summoned again. Even if she could be summoned, it wouldn't necessarily be her.
Even if it is the same spirit and the same individual, there is no end to the possibility that you will be able to meet "the one in front of you now" again.
That is the fate of the Servant. Thank you for your understanding, U-Olga Marie.

U-Olga Marie
Is it such an inconvenient system? I'm doing something about the guy who thought about it. —

Kingprotea

[...]

Kingprotea
At that time, I will go wild with all my might! No matter what enemies come, we will not lose!

mx7o53fl358a1.jpg
8q1dfrnl358a1.jpg
rnxms8wl358a1.jpg
0l43pe5m358a1.jpg

This is the mistake version because she was summoned in FGO Arcade instead of FGO Mobile, which reinforces how FGO Arcade is a mistake.
Anime FGO arcade was a mistake - Hayao Miyazaki

1098257520.png

Rasputin

Mash

Rasputin

U-Olga Marie

Kingprotea

[...]

Kingprotea

mx7o53fl358a1.jpg
8q1dfrnl358a1.jpg
rnxms8wl358a1.jpg
0l43pe5m358a1.jpg

so the romani imposter may not be goetia after all??

what ya all think

what ya all think
Most of it, are something that even the author is not sure about (he confident about the 3/4 firsts part). But i quite liked certain part. Like that MBAAN is what relies tsukihime to fgo.

And he even show that actually it should exist multiple world parallele with their own set of possibility world and the different parallele world have their own quantum time lock (which explain many thing too)

Quick question. I just finished reading all of Kara no Kyoukai and Void Shiki is absolutely busted. I'm surprised to see some people arguing that Arcueid is stronger than Void Shiki when the opposite is the case. Void Shiki seems even stronger than we make her currently. So my question is, what exactly is the reason some people consider Arcueid as the strongest Nasuverse character?

I think the main arguement I see is Nasu himself puts Arcueid above void shiki. When asked who the strongest characters were he puts Arc at number 1 Void at number 2 and Primordial Demons at number 3 (not counting servants)

I think the main arguement I see is Nasu himself puts Arcueid above void shiki. When asked who the strongest characters were he puts Arc at number 1 Void at number 2 and Primordial Demons at number 3 (not counting servants)

That depends on how equal in power void shiki is to the root since the root is the strongest thing. If she’s equal to the root then Arc can’t beat her.

How do we know he places them in order? Because when I saw the interview, he said it in random. And Nasu contradicts himself often.

How do we know he places them in order? Because when I saw the interview, he said it in random. And Nasu contradicts himself often.
Q:奈須きのこ作品全部を通して(空の境界、月姫、Fate、DDD)最強キャラトップ3を決めるとしたら誰になりますか?(石川県/聖なるパンダ)

A:
マジカルアンバー(ルビーちゃん)。ネコアルク。虎。―――ではなく。
真面目な話なら1.アルクェイド、2.“両儀式”、3.原初の悪魔でしょうか。(サーヴァント除く)
The japanese version have rankings. Don't know how accurate it is since I got it off Type-Moon Wiki and not the original source but its the best I can do.

Q: Who would you choose as the top 3 strongest characters in all Kinoko Nasu's works (Sora no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, Fate, DDD)? (Ishikawa Prefecture/Sacred Panda)

A:
Magical Amber (Ruby-chan). Nekoalk. tiger. ---not.
Seriously, 1. Arcueid, 2. “Ryogi Ritual”, 3. Primordial Devil? (excluding Servants)
The japanese version have rankings. Don't know how accurate it is since I got it off Type-Moon Wiki and not the original source but its the best I can do.
The wiki still doesn't show its in order.

“貴様ら人類の最高峰、決戦魔術とやらの7騎をまとめて始末してきたところだ”.

What does this translate too? Someone is claiming that U-Olga solo’d all the grands(including Romulus) at the same time.

“貴様ら人類の最高峰、決戦魔術とやらの7騎をまとめて始末してきたところだ”.

What does this translate too? Someone is claiming that U-Olga solo’d all the grands(including Romulus) at the same time.
She just got back from beating 7 grand. It still unknown what happened, but it was confirmed she did met 7 grand. One of them is Tezcatlipoca (possibly Grand Berserker), however what Tezcatlipoca said was different than Olga's claim. Because it was Olga who got beaten not the 7 grand.

She just got back from beating 7 grand. It still unknown what happened, but it was confirmed she did met 7 grand. One of them is Tezcatlipoca (possibly Grand Berserker), however what Tezcatlipoca said was different than Olga's claim. Because it was Olga who got beaten not the 7 grand.
So Tez claims they beat Olga, but Olga claims she beat the grands? Can you give me a scan for Tez’s pov? If you can.

So apparently ORT was the meteor that crashed into the Yucatan Peninsula and killed the dinosaurs 66 million years ago and Camatotz performed genocide on the remaining survivors to prevent any chances of ORT waking up.

And since the Meso-American gods were said to have arrived on this meteor previously then that means the Aztec/Mayan gods were microbes/cells of ORT.

That just shows the difference between ORT and everything else, an entire pantheon are just cells or bacteria from its body.

And while this makes a lot of sense, it also shows how high on drugs Nasu must be, he is practically the drugs itself.

[Tezca] よう、大統領のお嬢さん。
久しぶりだな。リベンジにやってきたのか?
[U-Olga] はあ? なにが久しぶり、よ。私はアナタなんてなんて
[Tezca] しかし、あの状態で生きていたとは驚きだ。神を名乗るだけはある
[U-Olga]
神ってなにをいえ、それよりアイツ
アイツは
[Guda#1] オルガ!?
[U-Olga]私わた、し.
[U-Olga] ううん、今はそんなコトより!
[U-Olga] 思い出した! アイツよ、私を殺したヤツ!やっつけて、藤丸!
[Tezca] だそうだ、トラロック。

Wasn't Olga defeating the 7 Grands just a dream?
She said she had defeated them at the beginning of the chapter, but I don't know if her word is entirely reliable.
Its more of flashback rather than a dream.

So apparently ORT was the meteor that crashed into the Yucatan Peninsula and killed the dinosaurs 66 million years ago and Camatotz performed genocide on the remaining survivors to prevent any chances of ORT waking up.

And since the Meso-American gods were said to have arrived on this meteor previously then that means the Aztec/Mayan gods were microbes/cells of ORT.

That just shows the difference between ORT and everything else, an entire pantheon are just cells or bacteria from its body.

And while this makes a lot of sense, it also shows how high on drugs Nasu must be, he is practically the drugs itself.
I mean we have the Greek Pantheon that consist the mechanical cybernetic technology, not the first time Nasu is on drug on it, actually scratch that, Nasu is the drug himself lel

but that’s what makes his writing interesting, strange/weird stuff like that makes the story more interesting and it doesn’t really matter if it’s weird or strange as long as he can write a good story/good writing.

I’m sure mr nasu has it (although I do remember he has bad writing regarding sex scenes from the VN)

What a minute if the root can give you all possible information, then it cannot give you all impossible information can it?

also stores and archives all possible information, does this include every single possible thought inside your mind.

like every single thing that goes on inside your head and all the thoughts too, do they count as well?

Am wishing to use the root so it can finally free me from being plagued with meaningless thoughts and questions and other types of thoughts and questions I have everyday in my mind.

Does it really?
Using something Nasu himself wrote, I think he applies a very Alice-esque thinking when answering.

Someone you know well.アナタもよく知っている彼女だけど。
Before I met her,わたし、彼女と仲良くなるまで、プロイに名前を
I never gave my Ploys names.つけていなかったから。

ENJP
I just called them number one, number two, and so on,強い順とか、思い入れがある順に、
based on strength, importance, or whatever I felt like.一番、二番、と呼んでいただけだったの。

ENJP
You actually ordered 'em?順番? 番号じゃなくて?
Kinda lazy not giving 'em a name.名前をつけないぐうたら……
Then again, makes sense to keep it simple. But why so orderly?いや、シンプルさはアリスさんらしいッスけど、なんで順番?

ENJP
If I gave them random numbers, that'd be confusing.だって、番号を付けても混乱するだけでしょう?
Which one's strongest and which one I like most depends^ on my mood.どれが強いか、どれが好きかなんて、日によって変わるのだし。

ENJP
I'd change the order based on how I felt.だから気持ち次第で、その日ごとに順番は違ったわ。
Diddle Diddle was always number one, though.一番はディドルが鉄板。
Thames would usually be three or four.テムズはたいてい三番か四番だったわね。

ENJP
Oh, I just remembered.ああ、思いだした。
When playing with her and the Ploys,彼女とプロイで遊んでいる時、
my numbering system did cause a problem.

What a minute if the root can give you all possible information, then it cannot give you all impossible information can it?
It can. kinda? As reaching it or creating a path to it succesfully creates a True Magic, that is something capable of doing thing which should be impossible.

also stores and archives all possible information, does this include every single possible thought inside your mind.
Not only that, but also technically all those thoughts you could've thought, but never did.

About OORT - he seems pretty similar to how he did previously. Don't understand the whole thing about his appearance.

Not only that, but also technically all those thoughts you could've thought, but never did.

About OORT - he seems pretty similar to how he did previously. Don't understand the whole thing about his appearance.
just what I needed because I feel like I need something that can show me all the possible thoughts that I could have had in my life including this one I just said. (Get it)

also maybe it could also find all the thoughts I have that they’re there lehen but I ain’t even aware of them.

not to mention maybe there’s a thought I have that I don’t care too much but it’s related/a small piece of a bigger puzzle (that puzzle being one of those thoughts that actually is the meaningless/trivial/etc thought that keeps on bothering me)

thank god nasuverse has an omniscient thing is what I’m saying cause all these meaningless, trivial, philosophical, useless thoughts keep on entering and bothering my head all day (there are ones that are there though but I don’t feel them/unaware/don’t pay much attention too)

Just realized i have all of them. I really am a waifu player

I mean, Serenity didn't sacrifices herself for him and her bond with guda in camelot is purely "oh he can touch me". Eresh bond with guda was only truly established in her christmas event and she didn't sacrifice herself for him during babylonia (if anything that would be the purely platonic Ana), melt is... something else altogether, Musashi bond is MOSTLY platonic, you would have to look at it extremely metaphorically for castoria to work and I don't care about salome enough to remember.

I think the point is that in every story there is a female character to contrast with Gudao. Obviously they have to be different, at least if the writer is worth anything.
This falls in the "Nasu always writes the same story" meme though.

I think the point is that in every story there is a female character to contrast with Gudao. Obviously they have to be different, at least if the writer is worth anything.
This falls in the "Nasu always writes the same story" meme though.
that's a shallow similarity. About every fictional work in existence would fit that description (if you replace gudao with main character obv)

Back