• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 9

Welfare servants are the servants distributed as event rewards. With the exception of Paul Bunyan, who is a 1*, they're all 4*s. How you get them depends on the specific type of event, though you can usually get your first copy of them by finishing the story quests.

AZO's welfare is Irisviel. Since AZO is a mission type event, you get your first copy of her by clearing the story, and the rest by clearing specific missions. Her ascension materials are also acquired by clearing specific missions. Here's the full list of missions: http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Accel_Zero_Order_Event/Mission_List

Do keep in mind that not all events have welfares.

Can I? My strongest at the moment are:

lvl21 EMIYA

lvl26 Sasaki (because dragons are just bigger swallows)

lvl20 Mashumallow

@Gemmy

I can friend you so you can borrow one of my Level 90 Servants for grinding.

Do you know your Friend Code? If not, what's your username?

Also, the OP picture says, "Watashi ga anata no chichi nano desu." Or "I am your father."

I'm also pretty sure that the next Welfare Servant after this is going to be Rider Kintoki, who's considered broken in Quick teams.

Is that my player name? It's Reed.

Is the Friend Code the User ID in the friend list? If it's that one, then it's 920,070,925.

@Gemmy

I've sent you a friend request. I'm Makoto.

I've set up my supports for combat effectiveness, so sorry if the seal drops aren't as good.

I see you are a man of culture. Okita daishouri after all.

Question though, what are crest worms for? It says it increases exp but servants don't seem to get exp from battle, but rather, through the little card exp thingies. Any means for faster leveling? I got these guys:

EMIYA 22/40

Sasaki 28/30

Mashu 20/30

Kiyohime 10/30

Arash, Hector, Leonidas, Hans CA, Benkei, Ushiwakamaru, Rider Boudica, Caster Cu all at lvl 1.

@Gemmy

The Crest Worms are for Craft Essence EXP.

You can level up your Craft Essences the same way you level up your Servants, only with other CEs as the cost rather than special Embers.

I would save them for Craft Essences that are definitely good though, like 4 and 5-Star CES.

Would it work if I use these crest worms on Sakura's 4* Imaginary Element?

(Atk + 200, HP + 300, NP charge + 60%)

Or is the 4* Innocent Maiden better?

(Atk + 200, HP + 320, NP gauge + 4%/turn, Quick Card effectiveness + 10%, Seal drops for event +2)

Imaginary Element is definitely a good CE to use it on.

Innocent Maiden is okay if you have a good Quirk Servant, but it looks like Sasaki is your only Quick Servant.

What happens if I put crest worms in Sakura's Imaginary Element anyway? Exp boost for when I feed exp to servants? Should I feed that card all my other cards that are 1* as well?

@Gemmy

Feeding CEs EXP boosts the amounts of stats. So Imaginary Element will give additional ATK and HP per level it's leveled up.

At your level, I would hold onto the 1* CEs so that you can fill in whatever gaps in cost you have left after slotting in your Servants.

You can feed them to your other CEs later after you get better ones.

I see. So.... 4 crest worms enhance it to Atk + 269, HP + 403. Nice.

Wait. Is there like a great success chance thing here where the card being leveled get bonus exp? Imaginary Element has like Atk + 303, HP + 455 now.

EDIT: Is giving Kiyohime (Is she even worth raising?) Verdant Sound of Destruction 4* good?

(Atk + 400, Buster Card effectiveness + 15%)

1) Yep. Great and Super Successes can happen for both Servants and CEs.

2) Verdant Sound of Destruction is great on any Berserker due to how many Buster cards they have.

Kiyo is kind of outclassed by higher-leveled Berserkers, but she'll serve you well at this stage.

I see. Many thanks then. Maybe I'll get better servants soon, but I don't want to upset the RNGesus.

26/30 quartz at the moment for the Fate Zero 10x pull.

I just want my Mordred and Frankenstein animation update.

The Siegfried and Atalanta updates are motivating me more to get them to Bond 10.

I just want a Saber Sasaki with Sword Beam Gaeshi.

Also, Saber Diarmuid with dual sword beams.

Also, Assassin Arthur Pendragon using his shadow dagger, Carwennan... and maybe Fem!Merlin's cloak.

Oh, good news. I maxed Sasaki at lvl 30. Bad news, I got Super Success on the last hundred points of exp required, and I had to waste a 4* exp card for it.

Ironic,my two most hated servant are get their new animation. :/

That said,i'm impressed by that animation,now just waiting for the full renewal for rest of Apo cast.

Huh. Upon learning of the exp dungeon, I just leveled up by 10, and now, Sasaki (30), Mashu (30), Medea (30) is maxed, while EMIYA is at 32/40 and Kiyohime is at 26/30.

Wow.

Yeah, leveling helps a lot.

It's best to grind the dailies until you're sure you can clear the event stuff.

New PV for Astolfo and Scathach in EXTELLA LINK:

PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒé╣Òé½ÒéÁÒâÅÒÇæþ»ç
PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒé╣Òé½ÒéÁÒâÅÒÇæþ»ç

PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒéóÒé╣ÒâêÒâ½ÒâòÒé®ÒÇæþ»ç
PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒéóÒé╣ÒâêÒâ½ÒâòÒé®ÒÇæþ»ç

Astolfo NP is high budget too hell......O0O

Also first time Gate of Skye showed up,that say that NP is very good!

Love the first official look at Gate of Skye, though Scathach's model looks a little... over-emphasized? For lack of a batter descriptor. Those breasts seem more like pure hardened muscle than anything; unless her bodysuit is actually just really form-fitting armor.

Actually, is Astolfo a main character in Extella Link? I know Charlemagne is, but that NP animation is entirely too crazy for a side character.

Also, Arturia in Altera's outift is good civilization.

Max bonded Amakusa on F/GO JP rip. I was trying to get all the Apoc servants max bonded before the Apoc event but rip can't do that since Jack and Atalanta are at Bond 6

How's everyone's progress on the F/AZO event? I'm a little over halfway done on missions and I've nearly cleared out the shop.

Back