• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 9

Shirou's skills; High Jump A and Harem Protagonist A++ has to come from somewhere.

On the other hand, could Das Rheingold be instrumental in why the Einzberns are entirely humonculi at this point?

Gemmysaur said:
Shirou's skills; High Jump A and Harem Protagonist A++ has to come from somewhere.
On the other hand, could Das Rheingold be instrumental in why the Einzberns are entirely humonculi at this point?
Woa what

I must have missed this little tidbit.

At what point did the Einzberns stop being human?

I'm guessing some unknown amount of time between them creating Justeaze (or however her name is spelled) became a thing and the present. She's the bluprint for future humonculi iirc, which is why they're entirely sentient despite being like a few months old. Also, iirc, she's the mirror image of Irisviel in the grail.

I haven't read the wiki or much other sources though so take that with a grain of salt. My internet is slow af.

This is my question for a while now, why is the Independent Manifestation skill isn't in Gilgamesh profile?

@Gemmysaur

Someone already made a point in BL

"During HF when Shirou goes shopping with Ilya, she sings Die Lorelei. The Lorelei is a water sprite that lives next to the Rhine river and is a candidate for Wagner's inspiration for the Rhine maidens, the guardians of the Rhinegold, in his Das Rheingold. Furthermore, the Rhine maidens and the Lorelei are known to be water spirits. And the homunculi of the Einzbern are children of nature, artificial nature spirits. Kotomine says that the Einzbern excel at using the legend of the Rhinegold and that makes a lot of sense when you consider that the apprentices of the Third made a workshop of artificial Rhine Maidens. While also explains why all the Einzbern homunculi are female. Although I can't say that for certain since there isn't a statement saying they're all female."

"Also you'll notice their magecraft attribute is the transfer/flow of power. Ilya can shift things into other things. "

"Flow/transfer of power
Magic attribute that Einzbern magi are skilled in. They are specialized at the transmutation and creation of materials, that is, alchemy, using this attribute, and are highly skilled in the production of homunculi. Ilya often uses magic, using the attribute of transferring, to move the consciousness of others to something else."

This makes sense if you consider how the rhinegold itself was forged into a ring in the legend and then how the curse was then transferred and flowed through different people. It wouldn't be a surpise if the foundation of the Einzbern magecraft is in the legends of the transmutation of the rhinegold.

In essence, as they are artificial Rhine maidens of course they would excel at using the concept of the Rhinegold, an object as well a legend that has strong ties with the flow and transfer of power to alchemy.

Lastly you'll notice how Zouken and Justeaze's story parallels that of Alberich and the Rhine maidens. In the legend only someone who has thrown away love can obtain the gold which they can forge into a ring to gain mastery of the world. Albreich being humiliated by the Rhine maidens decides to throw away his love for the Rhinegold. In the same way. When Zouken arrives to the Einzbern he develops complicated feelings for Justeaze, he both hates her for having the Third, pities her because of her condition and admires her. But at the promise of fulfilling his original goal of saving the world, he throws all that away and helps the family forge her into the Greater Grail.

Sieg is a 4 star welfare caster and uses Astolfo's Sword. His Np is turning into Fafnir and doing an attack. Also he turns into Siegfried for his extra attack.

Chiron is a 4 star Archer.

Chiron is a Single Target SR Archer. That's about it for now.

The Event CM is great. Mordred and Fran fistbumping and Spartacus running around with Jack on his shoulder really caught me off guard.

The event starts today, right after the stream.

Now where's the video? I want to see it!!

Alright,time to play FGO again folks!! (Since JtW re-runi'm not touching the game for 3 week lol).

The stream literally just ended, they probably haven't uploaded it anywhere yet. It should be up on Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, etc. in a few minutes.

Semi and Shakes standing around doing nothing fits their characters so i'm fine with it.

Rather than Vlad, i wonder where Amakusa and Jeanne are. You'd think at least one of them would be in the CM, considering how important they are to Apo. I can't help but think that they're missing because of plot reasons.

Also that part with Mashu in her third ascension with Chaldeas on the background is really bugging me.

Achilles's NP is way more hype than what i was expecting. Definitely one of the best in the whole game.

Anyway i'm going to sleep, because it's almost 8AM and i stayed up this late (early?) specifically to watch the stream.

I'm feeding Saber Lily and Scheherazade to Sieg. Might even grail him tbh.

Don't really like Achilles's final sprite but Achilles is finally here and that's all I need to live.

Seems like both Chiron and Achilles are permanent Servants?

Also Achiles' 2nd skill is pretty much PfA but with invul rather than dodge. 1st Skill is Quick up + crit dmg. 3rd skill is a taunt + NP gain + NP charge

Wew, it took only 3hr to clear the 3 boss raids. It was too EASY!!! If it was the same as IBARAKI or RAIKO I would be fine!!!

Achilles looks to be pretty freaking dope so far, gameplay-wise.

1st skill makes him deal shit-tons of damage, paired with his NP and a Quick brave chain to support the next turn. 2nd skill give him great survivability with less risk due to being Invul instead of Evade. 3rd skill pairs extremely well with his 2nd, to build up NP and play defensive at the same time.

Do we finally have the saviour of the Quick meta in our midst?! Probably not, but a man can dream.

If I'm ever lucky enough to roll him, I would love to run him with Okita and Rider Kintoki.

@John

Well, yeah, she produces 50 Quick Stars easily without her Quick Brave Chain before factoring in any Quick or crit star gen buffs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/8ftsv7/achilles_profile/

Achilles Bond 5

『The Small World Enclosing the Azure Sky』
Class: Barrier Noble Phantasm
Range: 0
Maximum Number of Targets: 1

AkhilleusÒâ╗Kosmos.
A protective equipment type barrier Noble Phantasm that can match 『The Seven Rings that Cover the Fiery Heavens』.
A shield made by the god of smithing, Hephaestus.
Projecting the world Achilles has seen with his own eyes, the outer portion's swirling with the waves of the sea god.
Opposing this shield is to challenge the World, with the condition that every Noble Phantasm is sealed, even Anti-Fortress and Anti-Country Noble Phantasms are blocked.
In 『FGO』, it is fundamentally not used.

Would this buff Rho Aias?

That wouldn't make sense when Aias, degraded by 1 rank even, lost out to Gae Bolg missile, while Kosmos shrugged off Brahmastra.

@John

It would apply to the True Rhos Aias, not Archer's and Shirou's knockoff version.

The True Rhos Aias is a Conceptual Weapon against thrown weapons anyhow.

Back