• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 9

I just finished act 18 and I am 61 missions in, I am yet to buy anything from the shop beside the unlocking missions items

Holy shit Enuma Elish now deals over 50k damage per enemy without any buffs. The highest damage I've ever managed on an AoE NP before that is 45k with two stacks of Hans' NP, enemy debuffed by Waver's NP, and boosted by Mana Burst and Charisma.

On a less related note, now that we've finally seen Gate of Skye from Scathach, now I want to see Ochd Deug Odin from Cu.

His new F/GO lines.

"Das Rheingold, that cursed treasure. I heard earlier that it was now in the possession of German alchemists or something. If I have it right, the name was... Einzbern? It would be good if they have not been cursed..."

wait...so they ****** up cuz of some gold they have which is cursed??? The ****???? This reminds me of umineko in a sense gold is the reason why shit happens but to this extend??? NOPE

Ramesses the Sun King said:
@Red It's not just any cursed gold. It's cursed gold that gives you E- luck and will let you experience tragedy.
bruh why does my ancestor never have that gold. If that is next to me oh shitto

Going through BL... Apparently, the Einzberns having the Rheingold has been foreshadowed since Fate/Stay Night. There's implications that the Fuyuki Grail is made of it. Turns out the so-called "best translation" of the og VN made such a huge oversight this whole time and nobody noticed. Who knew?

No wonder the whole war got ****** up if the very thing the grail was made From was cursed from the start.

wait so the grail is made of siegfried's cursed gold? For **** sake ya done goofed einzberns like hella goof

It's possible. Not confirmed.

What is confirmed is that the Einzbern use the gold for their alchemy.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
wait so the grail is made of siegfried's cursed gold? For **** sake ya done goofed einzberns like hella goof
Woah I didn't understand half of this replay 0v0

"The grail is made of siegfried's cursed gold?"

"For ****'s sake, ya done goofed (you ****** up) Einzberns, like hella goof (really ****** up)"

I just got it from BL, from what I got it stated.

"Oh so that's why the dictionary entry listed dwarves among the ones who can touch the dress of heaven without turning into gold."

"So does that make the things the dress of heaven turns into gold also part of the Rheingold?"

What the fou! DEMIYA, Paracelsus, an Emiya card and a lewd Bazett!? Give me Bazett, I don't care about the rest.

...Well, Okita too please.

Bazett is A CE not A Servant!! and I don't have tamamo and mats to utalize Demiya effectively.

Someone post this in BL about Rheingold

Concerning the Einzbern owning the Rheingold, I think it had more impact that just making them lose the Grail war every time.
Might be overthinking this but hear me out.
So we can agree that the Rheingold's curse prevents the Einzbern from achieving their goals.
Enter Kiritsugu who manages to almost win for the Einzbern but causes the fire. However remember that Kiritsugu did try to destroy the Grail but it didn't work. Why is that : Rin managed to do it with the same Servant and Command spell.
Sure circumstances were different but still. Well Kiritsugu was married to an Einzbern so the Rheingold's curse could affect making him fail at his goal like the Einzbern.
But I am not done : supposing that I am right that means that Shirou is affected as well and would explain his bad luck since not only he was exposed to the cursed fire but indirectly to the Rheingold's curse and it would stay in the theme of not being able to acheive your goals when you consider EMIYA who wasn't able to save everyone and to an extent applies to MoS and Sparks liner high.

In conclusion : I believe that the curse of the Rheingold prevents the Einzbern to acheive their goals and a portion of it affected the Emiyas when Kiritsugu participated in the Fourth war although for the most part it manifests itself as bad luck.

Back