• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 9

Damn son. Welp, that's quite a bit more time for me to hoard stuff.

I think I just cleaned up half the Onigashima prizes in this last 2 days.

Omahariptic said:
I've only gotten to 250mil, I've been focused on F/GO JP since I got Holmes and Wu Zetian.
All the QP I've got in Apo event, is all down the drain, lvling the Skills of Achilles, BB, Parvati, Oraion and MHXA.

I used all the QP I got from the Apocrypha event to 10/10/10 Amakusa. He might join my Shiki, Mordred, Salieri and Rameses at Lvl.100 once I get enough QP.

Reppuzan said:
Attacks above his durability have been known to take multiple lives at once if used at point-blank range. Saber and Shirou used Caliburn to take six of Berserker's lives in the Fate route by activating it after they had already cut him ope. But Excalibur was only able to take one or two lives off when used at range.
I might be misunderstanding this. Are you saying that Caliburn took off six lives because it was at point blank range, or because it was activated inside of Herc? Because iirc, Caliburn only took that many lives specifically because of the latter reason, due to bypassing God Hand's protection entirely.

@Solacis

It's the inside Herc part, you're right.

But yeah, I consider activating it like that to be point-blank range, so sorry for any confusion.

Good lord. Had to run Caster Dungeon - Expert 22 freaking times to get 4 gold caster statues.

All that frustration evaporated when I saw this though, so I'm happy. So happy that I forgot to farm for the event.

Screenshot 20180602 002401

Get all the Gold gems in the event! Those things are rare, because not all even are giving gold gems.

Yeah Go west is shit if you don't have the Servant and CE, even if you have both it's still ******* hard.

I hated it ever since the first time it showed up on the JP Server. It's a grindfest and I hate it. I'm probably just gonna get all the EXP Cards, MLB the shop CE and end it there.

Because of Rerun of Saber wars, Go west, and the raid of Apo 200+ of my apples is on only 55. The only good thing is, they won't rerun Saber wars and Go west again. Not sure about Apo, because they didn't rerun zero. So I think they won't rerun any Golden Week Event.

They'll rerun Zero eventually since they made a Kara no Kyoukai rerun (which I'm so grateful for). I want a new event tbh. I know Lostbelt 2 won't be coming soon, though. Sad.

Well I too wanted to rerun Zero, because that's the first event I particapted. My servant at that time are Elizabeth and Nightingale. And that's the only even that I didn't defeat the Challenge quest.

My first event was the Kara no Kyoukai event. At the time I didn't know that Shiki's ascension materials were limited so I stopped playing for a few days. She was stuck at Lvl.60 for like 3 years lmao.

wew, It's a good thing that I completed all the quest to get Iri. It's a good thing that were summer break at that time for me to finish everything. At that time I didn't even know about class advantage, I was even using Child-gil on a lancer node.

My first event is Accel Zero, and the day I started was a day or two into the event, so I had to rush at everything blind, deaf and mute. Managed to get Irisviel but I couldn't beat the elemental Irisviels, so... yeah. She's stuck at that level forever.

Anyways, I threw 9 summon tickets at the event and it got me nothing. I'm saving up my quartz for someone else, since I can't be the best disciple without a sensei in the first place.

@Gemmy

Well, there's probably going to be a rerun of Accel Zero in a few years, so don't lose hope.

Clear what you can for now. You're going to want to train up all of your Servants for future events (Go West is an infamously tedious grind) and finish the Singularities so you get access to later events and new story-locked gacha Servants.

Well yeah, I'm doing what I can for now, and I'm 2 horse shoes away from max ascending Medusa. Oh yeah, and I'm running an FSN team on everything.

EMIYA, Cu, Medusa, Medea, Sasaki, Herakles (please come home Baber, I'll treat you well)

Back