• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"After Tiamat-Gorgon's defeat and the awakening of the real Tiamat, he devises the plan to lure Tiamat to the Underworld, where nothing is alive and thus Tiamat can supposedly be killed, and attempts to buy time for Ereshkigal to finish her trap. The plan is successful, at the cost of the remaining five hundred citizens and his own life."

At the climatic battle against Tiamat, he reappears as an Archer-class Servant..."

I assumed he died in the battle.

Basically Ereshkigal's death curse kills the Uruk citizens but they all joke about him dying from overworking. So he may or may not have died from the combination of the two.

Uh, no, Gilgamesh does die from overworking. He actually dies twice in Babylonia. One from overwork, and then you have to go to the underworld to get his soul back and shove it into his body to revive him, and the other in the final battle against Tiamat. She tries to snipe Guda with her beams, but Gil jumps in front of them and gets hit in the heart. He still stays around for a while, but eventually dies from the wound. Then once Tiamat is nerfed to hell but still too strong for Chaldea, he comes back as Archer to finish her off.

Nope. They seriously think he died from overwork until they find out that Eresh was killing people with her curse. But once you actually get to Eresh, she complains that she never intended to kill him and that he's only caused her trouble after coming to the Underworld. The exact quote is "What do you want you stupid king who died of overwork? I didn't plan to kill you, and all you've done is give me trouble once you're in the underworld. Just wait and let Gorgon kill you!"

And besides, why would they even joke about that? Gil dying at the time he did was a very bad situation for them. Like, "we need to fix this fast or everyone dies" bad.

That makes it even funnier lol. Him overworking himself to death was still basically used as a joke though but I see your point.

Btw NEH what CE would you recommend to use on Okita? Also is the entirety of Babylonia on F/GO reddit? There isn't much on Beast's Lair.

Oh snap. Well firstly gratz on getting your hands on your waifu man. Imaginary Around iirc is the optimal CE for her if you have it

EDIT: and gem mage craft if you're running a crit team

I have 2 imaginary around so I'm set. Thank you for the link.

@Aizen got her on my first yolo ticket as well. Then I ended up wasting everything trying to NP2 her...

Ramesses the Sun King said:
I have 2 imaginary around so I'm set. Thank you for the link.
@Aizen got her on my first yolo ticket as well. Then I ended up wasting everything trying to NP2 her...

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

Aizenishere said:
In b4 Nasu confirms Gil can 1 shot Reinhard (1-A version)
My dream of making hajun won't be dream anymore

Also @RED we already have pantheon for tier 1 holy graill way lol

ya don't say lol now i just want the throne to get trashed ( Though we are in somewhat wrong discussion thread for pantheon)

Apocrypha Inducement said:
ZERO7772 said:
What about karna ?
Most top tier Indian heroes are multiversal, I hope to see them as a HS. Especially best boy Karna

Best boy is an understatement. He's the ultimate **** you to anyone. arguably on par with Gil and he's HUMBLE AF.

At least in the Nasuworld they are around 5-A or so.

Arjuna's bow did shot down the sun with his last attack...not multiversal but close enough XD

"Weapons are boorish a hero kills with his eyes" GDI that was a sick line

TISSG7Redgrave said:
"Weapons are boorish a hero kills with his eyes" GDI that was a sick line
When did he say that OVO

@Ram I know. But since Gil Is established as "the strongest" I say Gil has the ever so slight advantage. Although admittedly I can totally see Karna giving him a whooping xD way ,ore likely than any other. 90% damage reduction how ******* OP is that

KamiYasha said:
At least in the Nasuworld they are around 5-A or so.
Arjuna's bow did shot down the sun with his last attack...not multiversal but close enough XD
The strongest Brahmastra astra that can be used by Arjuna, Karna, Rama, and other Indian heroes is stated to have enough power to destroy all universes in an instant.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
It does reduce Enuma Elish. But it would still one shot him so it doesn't matter. I still think Karna can beat Gil just because Vasavi Shakti is that strong.

You think a Full powered Enuma Elish is weaker than Vasavi Shakti? Even though both are implied to be equal in power. Not directly but via scaling. idk man... That's a very big IF and Karna still sacrifices his armor beforehand iirc so Gil can just one-shot him with ANYTHING at that point..Plus Karnas Divine so Enkidus also gonna do a number on him.

@Aizen

Enuma Elish has been repeated several times over to be the single strongest Noble Phantasm in existence.

Avalon is only able to block it due to resisting attacks from higher dimensions, while Enkidu has the one and only true counter to it.

Mb m8 the language was wrong. What I was implying that in terms of AP, On paper they're even so I don't agree with Ram that "Vasavi Shakti is that strong." And that worst case scenario it'd be a tie. But I mean you just put that in the dirt so I'll move along.

I wasn't implying that it was stronger. Just that Vasavi is good enough to even the playing field and potentially give him the edge. Considering Karna is more willing to use it. I think Karna could survive a casual Enuma Elish before blasting him with Vasavi Shakti giving him the win. But Enkidu and a more charged up Enuma Elish is still gg for Karna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back