• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KamiYasha

I doubt Gil will very pissed off if he know Semi garden is not belong to her (Hanging Garden is belong to Nebuchadnezzar II) and start to call Semi "faker",didn't care about her beautiness because she get GoB to death just like Medea death by GoB.

What about Rama,Siegfried and Sche? since i Gil x Sche shipper,i really want to know about you opinion,can Sche remind him about fear agaisnt death and start a emotional relationship? (tsundere Gil incoming).

Also what about Lancer Artoria? because both of them wield "world level" NP.

Now you make me want Artoria vs Gilgamesh rematch but this time no Avalon XD.

But can Lartoria survive from barrage of non stop GoB? I doubt her stead can make her survive because her stead can fly.

@Grave I guess it was just too big looo.

@Velox

I mean. They both got trump cards. I guess Gil can gun her down with NPS since he can fly too.

Though it says she has 6-B forcefields so idk what Gil could do about that. Unless he like opens a portal inside the forcefield and nukes her from within lmao.

So uh, OBD has F/SN characters as island+ level outright and Saber w/ Excalibur at country level.

Apparently this comes from some of Chaos' calcs which are often well regarded in and out the OBD (and are also used in the profiles here).

they're actually brought up in a thread so you may have better chances looking in the wiki and searching for his posts linked to the stats.

I believe the relevant calc is High 6-C, and it's for ordinary Excalibur. I may be remembering it wrong, but there it is. The issue is that it's probably kinda inconsistent - it should probably be discussed in another thread.

It went caladbolg (calced at triple digit gigaton).

Scaled To Berserker (Confirmed to be able to take off one life from berserker).

Then multiplied by 7. (Killed Herc 7 times over in one blast, then scaled to ecalibur).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back