• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fate series is full of many god tier waifus it's not even fair at this point to tell me choose one 0_0

oi don't show me dying again :V

Also fate has so many waifus i just decided screw choosing one take all *shot*

Okay if anyone have time

Can you please explain to me why Archer have low status ? i know he's not fit to be servant but i still don't understand, correct me if i am wrong but Archer is heroic spirit right ?

Because Archer lacks two main components that decide the servants' strength. Servants get stronger from fame and where their legend takes place. The closer they are to the stage where their legend took place the stronger the servant becomes. Same thing with fame, if more people know about the servant in the location the servant becomes stronger. But Archer is a Heroic Spirit from the future so he doesn't get that. Also he wasn't that strong in life either when compared to other heroic spirits and him being from the future means that his mystery is weaker than the old mysteries.

He is a type of heroic spirit called a Counter Guardian. Basically when something threatens humanity, the world powers him up and uses him like a drone to kill the threat.

I see

How strong supposedly he will be as counter guardian ? as strong as he need to be I get it but what is his upper limit ? Can he beat top tiers HS for example ?

Pretty sure the counter force has a limit to how much power one counter guardian gets, but 7 counter guardians can restrain Primate Murder. We haven't actually seen full powered Top Tier Heroic Spirits summoned so I dunno.

Wasn't full power HS Gil stronger than alya itself or something ? my info is very limited so forgive me if I am wrong

Well what about HS saber ?

Showing a Heroic Spirit in his full glory should be the best thing that happens in Fate. I don't see a reason for it to be wasted on Saber. She is average in terms of power. I would rather see someone more powerful.

She is the face of Fate she is likely to be the first. Not really. Heroic Spirit Artoria has Rhon, Excalibur and maybe Avalon. If they are unrestricted as well then she is easily a top tier.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
She is the face of Fate she is likely to be the first. Not really. Heroic Spirit Artoria has Rhon, Excalibur and maybe Avalon. If they are unrestricted as well then she is easily a top tier.
Yea. It'd be nice if they did a sort of build up in power though to see the pinnacle of power a Heroic Spirit has to show. By this mean start with a weaker servant and build up. Like say Saber first (since as you say she's the face) then someone like Karna who's about Gil level. Then the big man himself. Of course in between more could be shown but this is a rough sketch

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Showing a Heroic Spirit in his full glory should be the best thing that happens in Fate. I don't see a reason for it to be wasted on Saber. She is average in terms of power. I would rather see someone more powerful.
Saber is the most popular fate character, it's only natural to think she the first one to be shown a HS i think

If Nasu continues his questionable ways, I'll forget Fate even exists. One of the best fictional works for me due to how complex it is and because it features all of these amazing characters.

We have a character that we introduced as the strongest Heroic Spirit. Now is the time we actually show what a Heroic Spirit can do. Will we use him? No, let's do a fanservice because that's what we all like. Too much fanservice in my opinion. Maybe he can focus on expanding his lore and not the size of a character's breasts.

Nasu would never show the strongest Heroic Spirit first. That's simply not his style. Just look at how much we know about ORT, Primate Murder and Crimson Moon.

I mean Artoria literally represents Fate. Using Gil to show off what a Heroic Spirit can do is boring. He doesn't gain nearly as much as other Heroic Spirits from being a composite since his main strength is still GoB, Ea, Enkidu and SNI.

Also how is it "questionable" it's his own universe he decides everything. He can use any servant and show them as a heroic spirit for the sake of the story he tries to tell and you claim it's questionable if he doesn't follow your version?

What is actually questionable is the Gil powerlevel wank.

Wait I'm lost.. who's wanking Gil here? It's well established he's the strongest HS o_O

EDIT: Gil may not have "nearly as much to gain" but assuming the boosts others get is signifigant he'd need at least one good enough to remain the pinnacle of HS. It's as you yourself say man Nasu can go wherever he pleases. Maybe Gil does have just as much to gain in one way or another ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» It's up to the man himself. I do agree though it wouldn't make sense to show off Gil. Cuz I mean he is THE pinnacle so everyone else would just be.. well. Less

Does Akasa rule over fate multiverse ? or it's only in shiki series ?

I am still confused on whatever the nasuverse take place in the same multiverse or if the series are completely separated from each other

Nasu wanking Gil. Using the original Myth Gil should have no business being that strong. Any time a HS approaches Gil in power Nasu gives him a powerup because he established Gil as the strongest. I don't have any real problems with it but it just feels boring. That's why Caster Gil is amazing, he got rid of all his op shit and is a amazing King.

ZERO7772 said:

I am still confused on whatever the nasuverse take place in the same multiverse or if the series are completely separated from each other
Akasha is more like a force/place. Void Shiki is its sort of Avatar.

It's all in the same multiverse.

Please explain to me, since I didn't bother to read Grand Order, what actually happened after Caster Gil died to Tiamat? How did Gil return as Archer? From what I understood by reading the wiki, he summoned himself as an Archer class and trash-talked Goetia for a bit as well. Did he summon himself after he died or what?

"trash-talked Goetia for a bit as well." Mans saying he resurrected and immediately went to call someone a mongrel LMAO

Ramesses the Sun King said:
ZERO7772 said:

Akasha is more like a force/place. Void Shiki is its sort of Avatar.
It's all in the same multiverse.
Why Void shiki is listed as only 6-B being then ? shouldn't she be above avalon that have 11-D if she is all powerful in Nasuverse

In short why can't be scaled to avalon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back