• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a regular Grail War Ozy because Karna can't clear his entire complex, without dying from using up his magical energy. If they both had Shirou Kotomine in vol 5 as master then Karna, because his divinity gives him more defense against Ozy along with his armor he can pretty much clear the entire thing. But Dendera would still kill him, unless he threw Brahmastra Kundala at it which would weaken it enough that his ultra defense would let him tank it. After that he can just Brahmastra everything to death.

Cool, anyway can you list the power hierarchy of nasuverse? Like god tier, top tiers, high tiers etc.

How what? How is he not the strongest servant?

Well, we have people who can bust Solar Systems as servants.

Basically because it's not just Heroic Spirits that can be summoned, Beasts-Class servants exists and Divine Spirits can be sort of summoned. Gil in a shitty class container with a shit version of Enuma Elish stands no chance against Kiara Sessyoi as Beast III/R.

^This lol

Although you can follow Raw power scaling, To aru have the same thing where fodders can beat god tiers if condition are met but you can still rank them based on raw power and hax, athough fate may be even worse

Probably not accurate, but I see it like this.

All-powerful within the nasuverse: Akasha, Void Shiki and Shinji Matou

God Tier: Types, Sun Gods, High Tier Gods, Some Beasts, Velber, Prime Zelretch, Ado Edem and Six Sisters. Gil and Enkidu with full powered Enuma Elish during the Age of Gods might also be here.

Top Tier: Gods, Unrestrained True Ancestors/Demon Lords, Divine Spirits, some Beasts, Top Tier Heroic Spirits, People that control the Moon Cell, True Demons, Grand Servants, Gil/Enkidu when alive and the strongest Divine Beasts.

High Tier: Top Tier 27DAA, Restrained True Ancestors, Top Tier Servants, Aoko Aozaki

Mid Tier: Servants, Most of the 27DAA, Barthomeloi Lorelei, Burial Agency, maybe Touko with super puppet body

Low Tier: Dead Apostles, executors and magi like Tokiomi

Pleb Tier: Young Waver

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Probably not accurate, but I see it like this.
All-powerful within the nasuverse: Akasha, Void Shiki and Shinji Matou

God Tier: Types, Sun Gods, High Tier Gods, Some Beasts, Velber. Maybe Prime Zelretch, Ado Edem and Six Sisters. Gil and Enkidu with full powered Enuma Elish during the Age of Gods might also be here.

Top Tier: Gods, Unrestrained True Ancestors/Demon Lords, Divine Spirits, some Beasts, Top Tier Heroic Spirits, People that control the Moon Cell, Grand Servants, Gil/Enkidu when alive and the strongest Divine Beasts.

High Tier: Top Tier 27DAA, Restrained True Ancestors, Top Tier Servants, Aoko Aozaki

Mid Tier: Servants, Most of the 27DAA, Barthomeloi Lorelei, Burial Agency, maybe Touko with super puppet body

Low Tier: Dead Apostles, executors and magi like Tokiomi

Pleb Tier: Young Waver
Demon Lords?

Like Kiara?

Ramesses I don't care if that was sarcasm get Shinji the FAQ outta there.

Unless it's CCC Shinji, in which case, keep him somewhere lower

>All-powerful

>Shinji Matou

I know this is bait but still ...... LOL

Also i don't know half of the list x_x

Shinji is not a bait. He heavily depowered BB who is 8D and that was when he was 8 years old. He is clearly 1-B. Need more proof? His soul came from Akasha :^)

Shinji is not a bait. He heavily depowered BB who is 8D and that was when he was 8 years old. He is clearly 1-B. Need more proof? His soul came from Akasha :^)
Gilgamesh all powerful confirmed?

And m8 get that wanna be rapist the fok outta there.

@Gargoyle it's a good thing she's a welfare servant to us FGO F2P plebs

Aizenishere said:
Gilgamesh all powerful confirmed?

And m8 get that wanna be rapist the fok outta there.

@Gargoyle it's a good thing she's a welfare servant to us FGO F2P plebs
Implaying you won't rape Sakura if you have the chance ~

@Ram being his master didn't do him much good when he got PENETRATED now did it? Gil> Shinji hehe

@Zero .... I mean I was referring to his attempt on Rin but now that you mention it he isn't a "wanna be" rapist is he? **** Shinji -_-

EDIT: Of course not! I remain ever faithful to my waifu

@Aizen who survived until the end of UBW? That's right, it was the One True Matou. He was just humouring Gil. He could have stomped everyone, but he didn't because he is a very nice perso :^)

>in actuality akasha is a peeble to shinji once he goes to his true form

@Ram who lives outside the axis of time and still exists despite his copy being destroyed? CHECKMATE But let's not argue after all they were sorta on the same team-ish :D friends?

All this talk of rape oh my... was there anyone else with such a history or was it just Sakura?

Oi, I'm agnostic not an atheist. Pffft this is Gilgamesh we're talking about m8. Nasu will find a way. L╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠ÂE╠Ân╠Âu╠Âm╠Âa╠ ╠ÂE╠Âl╠Âi╠Âs╠Âh╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Âs╠Âu╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âf╠Âi╠Ân╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠Ân╠Âs╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠ OVO

So it's a family consisting of Rapists and Rape victims... lovely. Perfect combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back