• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP lol that make up me in games with RNG never got a good unit in like...4 months (it's not F/GO but i'm here...somehow :p)

Oh don't worry, I'm planning your downfall too.

But that one is more than bullshit, it's super bullshit. And it was the first roll.

@J-Man

B-But I give you all those Friend Points...

Wonder if anyone has ever pulled a full set of 5-Star Servants and CEs in one pull...

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
So, what's with Arash having 2500 km range in Grand Order?
In legends, the "national borders" between Persia and Turan was created by means of Arash's ultimate arrow, having divided the land. Such ultimate arrow's shooting range is indeed 2500 km.

Basically his Np.

@Swag

I am so sorry about your pulls. Also, Arash's 2500 km thing for his NP is in the databook

@Repp

Thanks. I didn't really think I would get her, considering I got Tamamo who I didn't actually want.

I hope Grand Order senses that I really really don't want Jalter.

@Swag R.I.P you my dude. I used 19 tickets and got Heracles OVO

EDIT: Yea man pffft... What's a JAlter? am i right AHAHAHH ohohohooh ...

get sober dude and break a leg (i wish i still had PE RIP my free time)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
get sober dude and break a leg (i wish i still had PE RIP my free time)
Tfw my PE in the university is actually chess because everyone picks it cause they are lazy.

Tfw I probably won't see the pieces.

Tfw my professor is a foreigner and I barely understand her when I'm sober.

Tfw no Okita.

I tried to use 2-3 summon tickets i had plus a couple rolls of gacha.

All i got was that new CE called "Projection" and got F/Zero Berserker plus a couple more CE's that grant me a +1 of for those whatever things you can trade with at the shop.

yeah.....

I think the no Okita feeling is the worst one.. I didn't wanna use tickets but am desperate for a good saber. used all my tickets without shame.. Now using 80 Quarts... When JAlter is a mere 4 months away m8.

Did anyone else got any bad rolls or any good ones of the gacha?

I will say that the only decent one i have is just F/Zero Berserker but i'd rather not bother about his "goodness" in terms of gameplay (really not gunna bother) and just keep grinding for the rewards and shit of the events...

I got Heracles and Medusas sister. The assassin one. aswell as I believe Prisma Cosmos. From 19 tickets. I also got a 4 start event CE which is meh meh

Guys, I have a confession:

I have a new profound love for Atalanta and thus am trying to roll for her just cuz she's beauty bae~ ƒÿÖ

I have her and I have no idea how nor do I have recollection of rolling her. HA.

Bruh didn't she smash in a temple or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back