• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ram I can't speak for the casual Enuma Elish as Repp would have to answer that if it's CCC Gil we're talking he's just as willing to use EA. Also we're forgetting SNI is a thing so I doubt Gil would ever "just" use a casual Enuma Elish without snaring Karna in Enkidu given his divinity and I suppose if any Servant would be deemed "worthy" by Gil it'd be him. But Balmung spam and omni directional NPS and Chains that spell a big nono are different matters m8. Though I get what you're saying and there definietly is a world where Karna wins

EDIT: If JAlter wasn't a thing I'd be pulling for Karna when comes out :p

Gil would take him seriously and use SNI but I'm betting that Karna can blast away or weaken GoB with Mana burst while going for Vasavi but SNI would probably make Gil go Enkidu and Ea resulting in his win. So it's pretty much down to can Karna use Vasavi Shakti in time IMO. Btw that one world exists in Extella. Karna solos every enemy faction including Gil and is then heavily implied to have one shot Sefar with Vasavi Shakti.

Yeah, he said watch as he takes Sefar down with a single blow. Off of scaling, Sefar is at least Solar System level, and Karna one shot it. If Noble Phantasms carry divinity, then Ea is getting shut down by Vavasi Shakti.

Well lads. Did a 10 Roll plus 2 singles and no okita.. JAlter-sama plz forgive me :(

EDIT: By Ultra instinct I did another 10 roll and nothing Lads. Kill me

So last update... Since she was like the only 5 star Saber I held any interest in I went in for it. 125 Quarts later and no Okita. Swag I'm with you man. Never again.

Taking the L and the 100 Quartz i do have left and going back to my corner.

Well... like it's said. Servants of Chaldea have to agree with the summoning so if you don't get that waifu.. it's cuz she ain't waifu :( (at least not consensually)

hmmmm if i do play it i might get a drought of 5 stars i think :^) So...i'll watch how you guys do cause E(X) luck is lit

I ****** up and spend over half my quartz. Down to 100. I will not falter any longer. I'm saving and not spending NOT EVEN A TICKET until JAlter comes.

Wait, wait, there's a guaranteed SSR Gacha in December? Is that available for people who use Free Quartz for F2P people like me?

I'm already 600 quartz deep and still no Okita (on Jp).

Yeah...screw you Reppu

Reppuzan said:
Wait, wait, there's a guaranteed SSR Gacha in December? Is that available for people who use Free Quartz for F2P people like me?
Unfortunately I don't think so :( it's like a one time multi but ya have to pay. Assuming it keeps the trend of the JP guaranteed SSR gachas.

@Swag you burned more for her then Gil? W H A T

@Kami 600?!?! Have you at least gotten an SSR

@Reppu No, you can only roll in the guaranteed gacha with paid quartz, and you can only do it once.

@Aizen Kami has more SSRs than anyone in this thread, lol.

Of course he does... he's God.

Do we know what the lineup is gonna look like for the paid Gacha? If it looks good I may be tempted to give it a go

Aizenishere said:
@Kami 600?!?! Have you at least gotten an SSR
Out of those? None.

Although, I got Tamamo out of a ticket during Okita's latest rate up.

I follow the same trend so far. Got Gil in 40 Quartz. No SSR since and I've used up a couple hundred quartz and a buunch of tickets/

I like her Berserker version better. Even though she has more clothes, her assets are quite visible.

Of course, I'm talking about that lovely sword. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back