• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or are the Japanese here of the Fate fandom just that good at getting shit in FGO compared to the 'Mericans? ^^;

Aizenishere said:
I mean tbf They' ve been on the grind far longer than us north americans.
True. JP accounts(well mine and those I know) have been in the grind since FGO came out or just after the release(RIP my old account) so the likeliness of getting 4 and 5 stars is much higher considering the amount of time difference between the servers. Though out of my friends on JP I think I have the most SSRs at 20(still no Shishou, Okita or Jalter though T-T)

Edit: Though I have a friend who has more SSRs in NA than on his JP account xD.

Same way you got an NA account but just on the JP's app instead. You can use something like Qooapp to get FGO JP and whenever you need to update it's version you can just go on your Qooapp app and install the update like you would do for FGO NA in the play store.

Phew,after i get blocked due of my idioty to editing my profile for 1 month,i'm finally back! yay ^_^.

Anyway,i have a question for you all here....

1.What is your most hated NP? Mine is Armor of Bitchnir.

2.Your most loved gender-bend character looking from development,not from fanservice.Mine was Musashi due of her badassery in Shimosa chapter (sorry Arty).

3.Who is a servant that can have a impressive win ratio like Gil in future? I think it will be Karna,or maybe Meltlilith.

For lore....

1.Can Parashurama be summoned,given the fact that he's immortal like Scathach but more older than her.

2.Can we summoned a abstrac concept,like concept death,spirit of crusader who die,etc?

3.I remember that in legend Susano'o give Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi to Amaterasu,so its possible that we can see Tamamo saber in future? (with more serious and evil persona personality like like Homura Akemi XD)

4.Is there any NP that can be deangerous as Ea? mine was Rhongomyniad.

5.Who is the most OP japanese servant so far (minus Nobu,she's joke character)?

that all,also where my Tomoe,Suzuka,Danzo,and Sche page @Reppuzan? i need that for my upcoming versus debate thread.

Monarch Laciel said:
Astolfo vs jeane
I love this
Lol XD.

Well,i love Astolfo,but unfortunately he's jsut generic mainstream trap character like the other trap character i see (but still have unique in his character).

I hope DW will release an anti-mainstream trap character (badass/epic villain/anti heroes),sure there is Rama but i want more!!

Speaking of Rama,will you all agree that Rama voice must be changed? don't get me wrong i love Sawashiro voice,but voicing Rama is Out Of place for me,Mamoru Miyano in other hand will be perfect voice for Rama.

@Velo:

I wouldn't say for most hated but most disliked one i have in particular is probably Blackbeard's since it doesn't exactly do much else and has a low chance of decreasing the users NP charge.

For NP that's as dangerous as Ea? Hard to say.....probably just Karna's NP for easier sakes, but another at hand could be Arjuna's if it was anymore ranked higher. At least what i can get first hand at the top of my head.

@Cross

Well,i read in FGO material that Rhon can become world level if all of its seal are released,and i discussing this in FGO wiki,and the result Rhon can make a world paradox just like Ea.

1.Ea : ripping world to become its primordial form and show the "truth" of world.

2.Rhon : Ending age of man and cause reverse side of world emerge and fused with current world and chaos happened.

That my headcanon.

RegisNex1232 said:
It's probably just a really strong beam, no need to make stuff up if you don't know what it really is.

I read the material 3 you know.

Also i'm disagree about Rhon is just generic OP beam attack,its show that the lance is basically remote of anchor of world.

Rhon is the one sepearating the current world amd reverse side of the world, reddit has translation of it from fgo singularities.

@John

I know right? because this i stated that Rhon can make a paradox and be deangerous just like Ea,but with more different function.

There are several EX rank NPS that can be dangerous like EA. Only difference is EA is the pinnacle of said EX ranked NPS. I agree with Cross though that Karnas NP is probably the next best thing. And I only say that cuz of the 13 seals of ahahahaha placed on the spear.

On the topic of "**** you" NPS while it isn't as "dangerous" per say Avalon I believe takes the cake walk here cuz reasons

The NPs I see being as dangerous as Enuma Elish is Cursed Cutting Crater, Eigthfold Blessing of Amaterasu, Saraswati Meltout, Heaven's Hole, Amita Amit─übha, Ars Almadel Salomonis, Vasavi Shakti, Rhon, Excalibur Proto and Trishula Shakti based on its hype.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
The NPs I see being as dangerous as Enuma Elish is Cursed Cutting Crater, Eigthfold Blessing of Amaterasu, Saraswati Meltout, Heaven's Hole, Amita Amit─übha, Ars Almadel Salomonis, Vasavi Shakti, Rhon, Excalibur Proto and Trishula Shakti based on its hype.

"See your avatar but not mentioned Ramesseum tentryis"--Ouch!

I guess RT is not really that special :/

Moreso,there is my another point that didn't answer especially servant that can have impressive wi in future,so lets focus to my another point in my comment above plz.

It has way too many unknown features. Dendera Meme Bulb might be some super overpowered thing because it's the Gods wrath. But otherwise I don't see it matching A Spear of Mortality made to one shot anything or the thing that creates fissures in reality by spinning fast.

I think if there'd be a servant with an impressive win ratio it'd be Karna. 90% of damage taken reduced conceptually and an EX rank NP. Oh and he's the son of a sun god. Need I say more?

Aizenishere said:
I think if there'd be a servant with an impressive win ratio it'd be Karna. 90% of damage taken reduced conceptually and an EX rank NP. Oh and he's the son of a sun god. Need I say more?

Lol,i agree with you.Unfortunately he's still didn't have any interesting match,but hopefuly i will create a match with Karna soon,so stay tuned.

Aside Karna,who's next servant that can have a impressive win ratio in future? i predicate Meltlilith,oh also Quetzacoatl.

Also Aizen,who's your most hated/disliked NP,i want to know.

I don't think Karna would be that good in VS matches here because I'm pretty sure his offensive nps would be restricted otherwise it becomes a AP stomp for him.

I don't think Karna would be that good in VS matches here because I'm pretty sure his offensive nps would be restricted.

One hit kill NP but that make him complete vulnearable,yeah that the problem Karna have,at least he's still have brahmastra kundala and his conceptual armor.

Also can you answer my lore 1,2,3 and 5 point?

@Aizen

True archer yeah? i kinda disliked him because he's uninspiring with his power,but i agree with you.

Lol,deus ex machina thing XD.

1. We don't know if he is immortal in Nasu Lore. But even if he is, he can probably be summoned through some loophole.

2. Maybe given that Pale Rider was summoned in Strange Fake after they messed with the ritual. But I doubt it.

3. We will probably not see her using that sword. But one of the Tamamo Nine might be a saber.

5. Tamamo with 3 Tails

@Aizen

But we don't know about another user in here about True archer potential win ratio.

Now for reversal,a servant that will have a pathetic lose? mine was Semiramis IMO.

1. We don't know if he is immortal in Nasu Lore. But even if he is, he can probably be summoned through some loophole.
2. Maybe given that Pale Rider was summoned in Strange Fake after they messed with the ritual. But I doubt it.

3. We will probably not see her using that sword. But one of the Tamamo Nine might be a saber.

5. Tamamo with 3 Tails

1.Well,if he's immortal,there is human incarnation that make Scathach die,so problaly he can be summoned due of this.

5.Raikou? i read in somewhere that she's avatar of indra.

Doesn't matter if Raikou is a Avatar of Gozu Tennou. Tamamo tail multipliers makes her 3 tailed form equal to 7 A-rank servants without their Noble Phantasms in terms of stats.

A servant with a stack full of losses? Emiya. Put him against someone without plot on his side and not named Gilgamesh and I don't see him getting too many wins since he really isn't flexible in what he's good against

Emiya has beaten Drake, Medea, Robin, Extra Vlad, NR, Lu Bu, Li Shuwen, Cu Chullain, a nerfed Arcueid, Gawain (twice), a nerfed Saver, Meltlilith, Passionlip, a nerfed Karna, BB, Kiara, and he also killed Heracles six times. An arguably weaker version of him soloed weaker versions of all the FSN Servants except Gil and Kojirou in a single night. I'm not even taking his Extella side-story into account here, because i don't remember who he fought there. And out of all of these fights, the only ones you could argue he had plot armor on are Cu, Karna and Saver. Being flexible is literally his main strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back