• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Repp

Alright.

@Sage

Ty. Definietly has me leaning on JAlter knowing that but I suppose it's just whichever one of them comes out first. JAlter is coming in April but Karna is coming before that right?

EDIT: @Ram

Cuz they can :(

Reppuzan said:
@Sage
Sumanai's-san's also pretty weak but he's been carrying me pretty hard thus far along with Heracles. Lancer Dragons stand no chance.
Sumanai might be weak but Karna is pretty weak all round for a 5 star Lancer. Sumanai has points in time where he hits harder than other AoE Sabers and in certain situation like with Dragons. Once the NA server reaches North America singularity the difficulty is gonna pick up a bit, where you should a get a few Final Ascension 3 stars and some 4/5 stars in 3rd Ascension.

@Ram

Cuz game balance... even though Musashi and Merlin are ridiculously broken.

@Reppu the worst part is the fact that Merlin is actually nerfed compared to the NPC version in Babylon. DW made him so strong he created his own meta and upped the difficulty of the new content. Meanwhile my Artoria Altria cries in a corner because Instinct is useless.

Just wait around 1 year and something and Karna will get his interlude.

Now he hits quite good, even more if the enemy is a divine one.

Yorokobe Aizen, Gil thinks you are worthy.

Meanwhile Gil didn't answer my call even after I blew 250 quartz and 25 tickets. I got a bunch of 5 star CE's so it wasn't too bad but I was still salty.

If that ends up being the my case with Karna or JAlter I'll be done for. Use my command seals and get gil to nuke the ******* gacha

Karna's NP hits pretty hard against Divine enemies, even before his NP upgrade, and his crits are really good. He also has a guaranteed NP seal, which is always useful.

After his Interlude, Vasavi Shakti should be able to oneshot the majority of the Divine Archers in the game and deal really good damage against other enemies, and if they survive they get hit with a unique Buster debuff that not only decreases their Buster performance, but also increases how much damage they take from your own Busters. I'd say that, post-Interlude, he's one of the best Lancers in the game.

Also, he comes out with the New Year campaign, together with Arjuna. So in 3 months. He's limited until America is released though.

Well. Guess I'll be saying goodbye to my quarts on New Years. If I end up getting arjuna instead I'm gonna cry myself to sleep. :)

@Reppu I got bad news for you, according to You(his username) over at BL seems like there's no record of Muramasa's saint graph in Chaldea so that means he won't be summonable until later/much later.

DW doesn't care enough about lore for that to be a problem. Chaldea didn't have any records of Kiara either and that didn't stop them from putting her in the gacha like 3 days after she showed up in the story. Though i kinda doubt we're getting him this year. I'm guessing New Years 2018 at the earliest.

I wanna grail him but what if I roll Herc right after.

I'm gonna kick myself in the ass.

Is there a best servants to grail tier list? Ignoring Herc.

Gil, BB. JAlter, Karna

The four servants lived to together in harmony. But it all changed when the Zashu nation attacked. (Greeting for the grails) only the ruler, summoned by the grail itself could stop them, but when the world needed her most.. she vanished.

Just say she wanted his dragon dick.

There's no point covering for her, Jeannu is a bad waifu, she knew someone for 5 minutes and suddenly wants in his pants because some girl told her to.

No dignity.

she has the gift of discerning he's the protagonist-ish. Yea that is definitely annoying as hell but F/Apocrypha is what got me introduced to Karna so it has its shining moments for me.

EDIT: "Jeannu is a bad waifu" Alter really is her opposite :thinking:

The worst part is Shirou Kotomine and Semi actually have a kind of good romance with great chemistry. But then they cut it all out for Jeanne, Sieg and Astolfo slice of life.

I would be fine with Astolfo if they didn't give him 2 sex dungeon scenes while replacing Achilles and Atalanta banter or Vlad and Jeanne's conversation about God.

At least Mordred took care of it before it happened again. I swear Mordred and Gil are meant to be after non stop hearing her call Sieg a faker. Which I mean he is but if Shirou taught us anything Fakers have P L O T on their side

Ramesses the Sun King said:
I would be fine with Astolfo if they didn't give him 2 sex dungeon scenes while replacing Achilles and Atalanta banter or Vlad and Jeanne's conversation about God.
They did what

F*ck man, I'm missing out. Where can I get me these light novels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back