• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"massive amount of potential in it will be ruined and you will be disappointed"

Explain?

If its just spoilers, why else would I be reading the story?

And volume 3?

Basically the first two vol are pretty good with kind of actual war stuff with cool fights, some characterisation for people and Vlad gets some very nice scenes like him talking to Jeanne. Then Sieg starts becoming the central focus and steals the spotlight, while gutting the remaining cast.

Vol 3 is currently being "translated" by Canonrap. He started in 2015 I think and he has gone through 10%, probably less. Last time he updated it was last year IIRC.

He started in 2014, actually. Also, what? 10% or less? Where the hell did you get that? He did more than half of the volume. He's in the middle of Chapter 3, and the volume only has four chapters.

Oh, you're right I must have confused it with his progress on Garden of Avalon which IIRC is around 15% done.

EDIT:Yeah I confused it with Garden of Avalon. School must be making me senile sigh.

I'm fairly sure everyone that actively plays JP already saw them. Munenori and Hozoin are pretty cool and also very strong (both in gameplay and lore), Danzo is cute and has a really good design, new Regend animations are great, Mochizuki "Summoning gods is C Rank NP" Chiyome, and Tomoe is one of the best things to ever happen to this game.

To be fair everyone, Grand Archer is a class container, not a character.

All of ya'll can be right.

So anyone got gewd waifus in particular of FGO this far if not the whole series?

Tomoe in particular has really gotten to me this far (Too bad I can't get her until way after the main story ends)

That's right, I didn't get any of y'alls back when I was still around before I initially left.......sigh, "good times"...

Give me a min on my game to check.

Edit: 519,130,125

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back