• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For any NA players that haven't heard about it yet, Okeanos will be released on September 28th, just a little over a week from today.

@NEH

Sweet, good to know. I've been farming Fou cards like crazy to buff my mains, so hopefully it'll all be worth it.

As much as I like Stay night, don't like Sakura, I get she's had it hard but some of the shit she does in HF is kinda irredeemable.

Although watching kirei actually do stuff will be cool.

Yeah same, Sakura is my least favourite heroine in Stay Night. She was really pissing me off while I played through HF.

I forgot that you aren't supposed to bring Knight classes vs Demon Gods and got wrecked. Went like "bruh bring it on" looked at my cavarlry classes and saw how underleveled they were. Just as I'm about to give up I remember that my friend has a Lv 92 Kintoki with Kacope... He literally one shot it.

I mean, spoilers but throwing your sister into a crest worm pit and having her get raped for literally days on end by dick worms while taking joy in her asking for forgiveness for something shes not at fault for and begging for Shirou to help her, only to go around and rub the fact ya did this and are still doing it into Shirou's face is horrendous.

Yeah I forgot beasts were good against knight classes, all my 5 stars are knights or berserker's (except fresh waver) they wouldn't do much to help so I decided to see if Cu could 1v1 it (well kinda anyway), he took it down from over 2k to zero and then instagibbed Medea.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
so I decided to see if Cu could 1v1 it (well kinda anyway), he took it down from over 2k to zero and then instagibbed Medea.
What the ****. Do you know how lucky you were? Boss Servants in this game have a hilariously high resistance to instakill. I'm pretty sure the chance of instakilling a boss Servant is lower than rolling an SSR. That's some EX Rank luck you got there.

I'm not, it'd be nice if Gil pulled his head out of his ass for once in his life utside if Extra.

Heavens Feel and Angra would of been put to rest if he acted like the king of heroes instead of the king of jobbers.

Mostly excited for Alter, Kirei and Illiya, Sakura and jobfest off puts that a little but oh well. Secret Mind of steel ova when?

At least Ufotable will make his jobbing look amazing. But what I'm most excited for excluding Mapo Todu scene is animated Jewel Sword Zelretch in the final movie. For the upcoming movie I guess Medusa being best girl and actually doing things.

Blue Ray special Sparks Liner would be dope.

NotEvenHuman said:
What the ****. Do you know how lucky you were? Boss Servants in this game have a hilariously high resistance to instakill. I'm pretty sure the chance of instakilling a boss Servant is lower than rolling an SSR.
Funny enough i instakilled Arjuna in the Nero Fest 2017 with Scathach...ofc first time that this happens since i started playing the game. So 1 chance in like...2 years? Neat

>Ex rank luck I got Gil, Saber, Waver, Dracula, Kintoki, Emiya NP2, Elizabeth, Deon, Stheno.

2 Zero Over, Imaginary Around, Formal Craft. 3 Black grail and prisma Cosmo and finally a single heavens feel.

And I'm f2P, so yes, Ex rank luck is probably something I have. Just gotta keep this luck for when Hassan comes out And not waste it on something I don't really want.

Damn, you have almost the same amount of SSRs i have, and i've been playing this game for one year now. That's EX luck alright. With that said...

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
How dare you? That man has a name, you monster.

@J-Man

Get staked for that.

Also, why did you put Limited/Zero Over on Gilgamesh? Wouldn't you want it on a Berserker?

It is on a berserker I got two.

And I dont got a Kalied so can't put thst on him and I just use Lancelot for crit generation, right now is farming hell (new dailies on the 3rd luckily) so I opted for more damage.

@J-Man

Oh... because I have a copy of Kaleid and I just got a copy of Formal Craft.

So Saber Lancelot and Rama got interludes.

I heard Lancelot defeats Lancer Alter(another feat showcasing that he's the strongest in the KoTR). and Rama defeats Karna, Arjuna, Shadow Sita and fights off a somewhat casual Gil (I think Karna says Arjuna is stronger than him(?) and if Rama had been summoned in his older, more complete king form he would be much stronger).

Can anyone confirm this?

Lancelot did beat Lancer Alter, yes. I don't know about Rama though. Afaik, his interlude wasn't translated/summarized yet.

Rama beats Karna, Arjuna, Shadow Sita and Gil(who kind of dicks around). Karna said that Arjuna is a better hero since Rama's interlude is about him becoming stronger and overcoming trials. In his Adult form Rama is apparently vastly stronger and Rama himself thinks he is very weak both mentally and physically but he prefers this form anyway.

Fun fact: Rama apparently forgot he had Vishnu Bhuja as a noble phantasm lol.

Alright I read Rama's interlude. Seems like Karna was just being humble about Arjuna being stronger than him.

Vishnu also apparently talks girly so I think they will make him show up as Mohini as an excuse to have him as a female. Sort of like how they had Quetz in the female host form.

Wonder why Tomoe is an Archer when she's clearly holding a Naginata.

Also, more 3-Star Lancers...

Reppuzan said:
Wonder why Tomoe is an Archer when she's clearly holding a Naginata.
Also, more 3-Star Lancers...

Why are you asking this kind of question when we already got a bunch of Archers that use non-ranged weaponry or bow-arrow for quite some time now :p

@Fab

I mean, at least those guys had guns/slingshots/lightning blasts.

@Kami

Oh, so she's like Rama where she has access to a spear and a bow?

@Ram

Pseudo-Servant Shirou summon now gimme gimme gimme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back