• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 29

By feats, Bull is more or less above most stuff that should scale to things like Dragons or big Divine Spirits, like that thingy that had it's bones turned into Gae Bolg. That said, it being untamable has nothing to do with power, unless we wanna argue Ishtar is the top Mesopotamian God by far.

By scaling, 2-A since Gil and Enki shenanigans.

People can you help me

A guy in Deviantart is trying to spread misinformation about Power and Speed of Fate characters and i need help from expert powerscalers and translators

This is what he tried to prove as counterpoint against my debunk of Massively FTL likely Immeasurable Astolfo

[[1]]

The God Of Procrastination said:
I servants constantly resist the world trying to erase them, shouldn't Servant physiology include Resistance to Existence Erasure.
Nop.

They need an anchor and enough magical power, otherwise they disappear hella fast.

Considering they are just magical energy, I would say no. Furthermore, the World doesn't use a lot of power, it just uses enough. Otherwise magecraft would be impossible because the world also tries to crush magecraft in general.

BakiHanma18 said:
But guys... can't you tell how trendy she is? She's just like one of us! Wow, totally must pull so I can have a servant that dabs and takes selfies just like me!
86974975 2746465105390974 8285516033138098176 n
I waited for Tamamo banner but got her.
Why is it that the servant I want always avoid ME?!?!

Because it's gotta erase inconsistencies to make sure everything is alright, and dead people being awfully not dead is very inconsistent. Likewise with magecraft, since it is not the most prevalent thing in the present modern human age. That's the main reason abilities require Mana, to give them more power and make sure the world doesn't erase it.

John985 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
But guys... can't you tell how trendy she is? She's just like one of us! Wow, totally must pull so I can have a servant that dabs and takes selfies just like me!
86974975 2746465105390974 8285516033138098176 n
I waited for Tamamo banner but got her.
Why is it that the servant I want always avoid ME?!?!
On the one hand, I'm sorry to hear. On the other hand, I'm now thinking about anime thigh-flavored Hot Pockets and I can't seem to figure out why...

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Because it's gotta erase inconsistencies to make sure everything is alright, and dead people being awfully not dead is very inconsistent. Likewise with magecraft, since it is not the most prevalent thing in the present modern human age. That's the main reason abilities require Mana, to give them more power and make sure the world doesn't erase it.
Didn't Shirou keep a bunch of projections in his shed?

His projections are a slightly degraded version of the originals, more or less, They are way more stable, shitty projections tend to disappear soon enough.

SupremeGilgamesh said:
People can you help me
A guy in Deviantart is trying to spread misinformation about Power and Speed of Fate characters and i need help from expert powerscalers and translators

This is what he tried to prove as counterpoint against my debunk of Massively FTL likely Immeasurable Astolfo

[[1]]
Aren't you the same guy that tried to downgrade fate to 2-B? Methinks you aren't the best source of debunks.

Also, read the site rules.

"Avoid talking badly about other wikis and communities, as we do not want any conflicts or bad blood. It is considered especially negative to talk badly about the excellent Anime Characters Fight wiki, as its staff has been of great help for developing this site. Also, we respect the OBD for making lots of useful calculations, so do not insult them either. In addition, do not write anything that can be interpreted as harassment of real people."

He's not really talking badly of any site, he just said he's on Deviant Art. He's not even talking badly about it. That's like saying it's racist to hate a black dude, no matter the reason.

And stop with that bullshit attitude of 2-A as fact, that ad hominem is getting tiring.

I am not changing your point, I am telling you you are wrong. He's talking badly of no site, he's not even talking badly about the dude, just that he's spreading misinformation. If you actually think there is an issue, go report him so he gets a warning.

"Let's see...Just from skimming this thread alone, I count a whopping twenty different posts directly "talking badly" about other sites, including the above-mentioned OBD. (and frankly, I stopped counting after I got to that number, because holy shit...) Do I really need to tell you all why this is an enormous problem? Because plaintively speaking, I shouldn't."

From King's literal message.

He's not talking badly about DeviantArt, heck he simply mentions the dude is from there.

Real talk: I might be dumb here, but what exactly does Garden of Avalon ACTUALLY do? Do we even know, or is the FGO effect all we have as of now?

Back