• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 29

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Your lack of ability to understand my meaning is not my business, so there's nothing I can do about it. That is, funnily, still not singling you out.
So... if you destroy 2 planets, you are infinitely above the baseline to destroy one planet? Uh huh.

I will love to see in the CRT where this spiritron dimension stuff even comes from.
If that wasn't your intention, you did a poor job of communicating that clearly, as it very clearly looks like you were quoting me as an example of the people you were talking about...

Didn't say that, but okay. Clearly mentioned Spiritron Dimensions as well

Ask @Iapitus

Then I very much apologize if it came across as that, but that wasn't* (******* thanks, autocorrect) my intention. I asked many times what up with infinite above baseline, kept seeing stuff that is just baseline, then that, and it encapsuled what I've been seeing a lot of.

Higher Dimensions that don't behave as qualitatively superior or of big enough size still count for nothing. 2 countably infinite structures is just 2 times baseline.

I am asking you since you are the one responding and, if you are in agreement with this, I'd hope you'd know enough about the subject to be in support of it.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Then I very much apologize if it came across as that, but that was my intention. I asked many times what up with infinite above baseline, kept seeing stuff that is just baseline, then that, and it encapsuled what I've been seeing a lot of.
Higher Dimensions that don't behave as qualitatively superior or of big enough size still count for nothing. 2 countably infinite structures is just 2 times baseline.

I am asking you since you are the one responding and, if you are in agreement with this, I'd hope you'd know enough about the subject to be in support of it.
I apologize for being testy, but I don't appreciate being singled out. I wasn't the only one saying it, and my comment wasn't even an argument, it was one of agreement. Time better spent would be debunking the actual arguments

Not only is this not the place to be arguing about what will be argued in a CRT, but tensions are already running high enough. Not only am I in a sour mood now, but even you yourself claimed it was getting on your nerves several posts ago. We can discuss in a CRT, each side will make their point and the community with decide what is correct.

Infinitely above baseline 2-A is infinite number of infinite universes/multiverse, 2 infinite universes is just 1 above baseline 2-A

Say you have a jar that somehow contains Infinite grains of sugars and treats each grain as a universe. One jar is baseline 2-A, two of them is merely single above it.

I'm just going to point out in response to the argument of "well Lavinia says he is one with everything therefore he is one with [insert 2-A thing here] "...

Sut still needed Abigail to act as a host for him to access our world. If he was literally one with everything, then he wouldn't need her. He would already have been here.

Furthermore, I believe all statements from Lavina should be taken with a grain of salt. First, she's a fanatical cultist child spouting lessons learnt from her fanatical cultist grandfather. It's entirely possible that the qualities she is attributing to Sut are things made to make her god seem more impressive and worthy of being worshipped - that's hardly a novel occurrence. Second, more damningly, she is a fake construct created by Raum based on some characters he saw in Lovecraft's works. She has no real knowledge of the Outer God Abby is collected to, only the knowledge of the story characters Raum based her off. Raum outright says that the beings Lovecraft wrote about were fictitious, just that he managed to connect to what could be called Outer Gods anyway, it therefore makes sense her knowledge would also be fictitious.

I believe that any judgements on Sut's powers and ratings should be based purely on what Abby does while using his power and what Raum actually says about him. Anything the Whateleys say should only be taken as supporting evidence to an explicit point from actually reliable sources, and should not be used as a justification for powers or ratings by itself.

The whateleys' got their information from the definitely not love craft writer right? In that case, isn't the whole point that he was so insane that he just so happened to get everything right? Or am I just remembering wrong? If what I said was true and I was not mistaken, then they probably could be taken as a conduit for the writing that are supposed to be true

I hope certain people will refrain themselves from unnecessary hostility in that future revision thread. I am sure it's possible to voice your disagreement without snarky remarks and passive aggressive nonsense which doesn't help anyone.

I won't post my opinion about the topic you've discussed here and I'll save it for the thread, though there's a lot to say.

Okay this might sparks another debate, but how fast is the speed of thought which Vimana can travel in? Looking at irl examples, it doesn't actually look that great

Makkurona said:
Okay this might sparks another debate, but how fast is the speed of thought which Vimana can travel in? Looking at irl examples, it doesn't actually look that great
Scales to the individual character. Maybe someone can figure out how much faster a vehicle would need to be over a person before they stop being able to comprehend it thought process wise, and then scale that ratio up to how fast Gil can think, but at that point it would probably be calc stacking, so idk.

Scales to the individual character. Maybe someone can figure out how much faster a vehicle would need to be over a person before they stop being able to comprehend it thought process wise, and then scale that ratio up to how fast Gil can think, but at that point it would probably be calc stacking, so idk.

In essence it scales to their reaction speed or reflex speed ?

So guys how strong is the bull of heaven, the combine power of a fully powered Gilgamesh and Enkidu had to take it down and if I remember correctly it took them several months to finally kill it properly.

It's also considered one of the strongest divine beast sumer and even ancient sumerian Gods couldn't tame it aside from Ishtar.

So how strong is it?

Edit:Gilgamesh is said to highly regard it.

AshenCrow777 said:
So guys how strong is the bull of heaven, the combine power of a fully powered Gilgamesh and Enkidu had to take it down and if I remember correctly it took them several months to finally kill it properly.
It's also considered one of the strongest divine beast sumer and even ancient sumerian Gods couldn't tame it aside from Ishtar.

So how strong is it?

Edit:Gilgamesh is said to highly regard it.
At least stronger than the King of the Sphinxes, Ozy's phantasmal beast, right? So fairly high into Island

In strange Fake, that thing's manifestation causes storms.

While a knock-off version of it in Summer2 can overpower all swimsuit Servants present there. But it got downed in a hit by Quetz.

So yeah, I think it'd be somewhere in High 6-C, personally.

But... 2-A scaling exist.

All world parrallele have their own infinite possibility, i don't see the problem here, route are possibility, when most of other fate are world parrallele,it's litteraly why it's tell many time that it exist an infinite number of possibility when we know that the UNIVERSE can have a finite number of world parrallele and why the Quantum time lock, lock possibility of World parrallele, abive we even have worlds like note that doesn't count here, the singularities, the Lostbelt, universe like outer god universe, Servant universe, the different Tsukihime world parrallele's that hev their own setting etc

And for True form of Divine spirit being higher dimmension existence, it's show and tell many tell, Ishtar tell it when she talk about her true form Innana, Da Vinci tell it, Nero tell it and show it with Venus Nero etc... praticcaly all divine spirit we have see are avatar or True form of avatar, even Tiamat the Beast can be not really a Full Tiamat, bcz she still legacy exist in the imaginary space, and when she have prevent Ritsuka in his dream, she distinguished the Beast from herself, plus the fact of Beast are class and can be considered like they invoke a part of themself and not the fully themself.

And for the thing with Higher dimmension, even if we dont know their "Number" we can do thing like scalling? We know that imaginary number space contain Higher D space, we know that something exist above imaginary number space, we supose that throne of Heroes and God are normally above thing like Avalon (they can't be summon by anything not even The World (except in extra dramatic situation and even her can summon only one) and his can't handle them, their exist above True magic too and nothing that have been show now to be powerful enough to let the World try to invok them), that their normally above the higher dimmension of soul since their was never affected by a destruction of soul (normally their are even beyond some concept since the conceptual erasure of okita alter doesn't show to affect them etc...) we can imagine that normally the plan where are God >Moon cell bcz Venus Nero show it etc. We know that True daemon are supperior to a full Kiara (her most powerful form have just be stated to be close to their existence) etc etc

And for divine spirit they have a immortality relied to the faith and memorie to them (ereshkigal wasn't able to erase her existence bcz of that), but it's not show in their profile no?

Back