• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 25

Embracetophats said:
The thing about Ea being used in lore to banish Tiamat is brought up during the mid portions of Babylonia. Look it up.

Gil literally says at the start that he chose to distribute his power to save lives rather than fighting full force himself. Then was still weakened when you arrive from having summoned 7 servants by himself and was so weak that he died from doing paperwork.

You think a guy like that is in any condition to use Ea?
No, Tiamat was rejected by the world because it considered her a threat, then she was thrown to the imaginary numbers dimension. The whole thing about Babylon was that legends are just people's interpretation and nobody knows what really happened.

And he had a Grail with himself. You think he couldn't just use mana from that to steamroll through the 3 goddess alliance, and then ultimately Tiamat if he could? By the end of the singularity, the 7 servants he summoned were already gone.

To be fair, Ibaraki is an ass who was still alive until we killed her in a post-story free quest.

Hence why i said "as correct or i correct as that ended up being". Take that as you want regarding Tiamat's initial banishment.

You do know that grails in generals arent like the Fuyuki grail, right? They dont gather the souls of servants after their defeat. By that very logic, Drake by the end of Okeanos would have been practically a god, as well as Medb and Cu alter.

I repeat, not all grails are the same. "Holy grail" is just a catch all term. There are hundreds of items in the nasuverse thst fall under such a description. Also, "mana" =/= health and stamina, if you are a flesh and blood human, like Gil was

Actually can you pull up that statement about EA banishing Tiamat? The only recollection I have of EA ever being needed to defeat someone was Kingu, something Gil mentions as it's the only way to beat the "Chains of Heavens". The weapon they were thinking of using against Gorgon which they assumed to be Tiamat was Marduk's axe, as it would fit the legend of his axe cleaving her in two but then we learn legends didn't actually happen as humanity remembers them.

Gil only collects the best of all things in his treasury. Naturally the Grail he posesses wouldn't be 3rd rate either, and it was good enough to act as a subtitute for the grail Kingu was using as a magic core. I believe that was made by Solomon? That one got stolen and was used as Tiamat's core.

Then again, if the reserves he had was already sufficient to power 7 servants, just about any Grail would help him use EA against the main boss while his henchmen take care of the other monsters.

The grail didnt have the mana for the summoning, Gil did. Merlin literally tells yiu this early on. Gil was strong enough to summon 7 but cant provided any extra energy, hence why they nede to eat food and such.

Also, there are 2 dead Types without concepts of death that got cleaved by a giant sword with properties similar to Ea. Dont think Ea would have needed much help anyway

Embracetophats said:
Also, there are 2 dead Types without concepts of death that got cleaved by a giant sword with properties similar to Ea. Dont think Ea would have needed much help anyway
Such as? Do they also have the Saint Graph of the old Prime ones? Are they as immortal as Tiamat?

Well if you think that then I don't know why Gil being weakened would effect his ability to beat Tiamat when the servants he summoned were already gone anyways.

Because the servants dying doesnt return the mana back to him

What weakened him was merely the act of summoning them.

Most Prime Ones were aliens. TYPES are aliens and yes, they are pretty immortal and have no concept of death on top of that

Embracetophats said:
Unless your name is Arjuna Alter or you go around destroying tree containing galaxies.

(It isnt even that difficult for a mage to createan infinite sized space. Touko's suitcase is like that and Araya can create infinite non-euclidean spaces)
Oh perfect, we sure should be getting started with those High 3-A Maguses profiles!!

Destroying a tree comparable to galaxies is literally laughable and stupidly incomparable to higher D stuff, and Arjuna Alter is a combi god made of literally the entire Hindu Pantheon except 2 or 3 people. Your comparisons literally make no sense.

Ado Edem's sword has literally nothing to do with Ea.

And I mean literally nothing. The heck have you been reading? The theme of "showing the truth" was just passed down to Ea and made something more, but Ado Edem does nothing more than show the world before Gaia died and then cut his target with a sword that grows enough to deal with them. That's it that's all, it has pretty much zero connection to Ea, its space time rupture and it showing the planet in its genesis when it was a hell on Earth that wouldn't allow anything to survive.

By all means I am almost tempted to tell you to Fork Off John, because I don't know what in the hell you are doing linking a message that is pretty directly insulting us for no ******* reason.

But no, I am just gonna say to take that nonsense elsewhere. The upgrade is not gonna happen, you've done nothing more than link messages of someone else that can't even come here to talk about their own points. I am confused how the hell do you expect this to prove or substantiate anything or mean anything to anyone.

Anyways everyone, I would to point out that the Gilgamesh that appeared in Fate/Extra CCC and Fate/Extella is not the same Gilgamesh that appeared in Fate/stay night, Fate/Zero, and Fate/Grand Order. One of them in the non-classed Servant and the other one is the Archer-class Servant. People please don't confuse those two.

I pointed out that CCC Gil being stronger than the original, living Gil is bs and non sense even by Extra standards. By same logic, Karna Extra can be stronger than his living self, that was able to 1v1 Arjuna Alter all out. Other than Gil being a hyperdimensional being too, that is just non sense when you have read the story once, or even many times over.

JohnCenaNation said:
Yes John, we know he's not the same people. You may forget but most of us here literally where the ones that helped or have been updating these very same pages. It is, pardon me, very dumb that you think you need to remind us this.

If you didn't see it the first time, no, there's no upgrade and your scans means literally nothing. I also really don't know why in the hell you decide to show us a picture of someone unknown directly insulting us.

And let's not forget that OG Extra is literally a mess, even by Nasu (Arcuied really shouldn't be there honestly by lore). Though Last Encore is, still bs on some if not most parts, it's pointed out that Nero was horribly stomped by Saver in a direct battle, though it's one of the most sensible part of the anime about Nero honestly.

CCC Gil being MFTL is because of his spaceship (or maybe just Vimana). Any Gil would have it too, be it FGO, Extra, SF, or even SN in their GoB. Really, shouldn't be hard to understand.

Well, the other Servants also replicate something similar, but they do this only when they have the Mythical Attire. We don't upscale this to their normal Servant stats.

Just seen Ufotable's excalibur morgan beam on Youtube.

That thing packs a lot of heat. It vaporized a lake just by nearing it.

Has anybody calc'd that? Might be in megatons range.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Embracetophats said:
Unless your name is Arjuna Alter or you go around destroying tree containing galaxies.

(It isnt even that difficult for a mage to createan infinite sized space. Touko's suitcase is like that and Araya can create infinite non-euclidean spaces)
Oh perfect, we sure should be getting started with those High 3-A Maguses profiles!!
Destroying a tree comparable to galaxies is literally laughable and stupidly incomparable to higher D stuff, and Arjuna Alter is a combi god made of literally the entire Hindu Pantheon except 2 or 3 people. Your comparisons literally make no sense.
the sentence i was replying to was:

"Most of the high end stuff only happens in the moon cell, and the moon cell is not the real world, so it isn't that big of a surprise."

that is to say: "you guys think that anything above country or planet level in FATE is "high end stuff" and that it only happens in the mooncell, but we have these other things that would also be "high end" by that standard in the Lostbelts"

do you get it now buddy or do you need help?

I really just loved Saber Alter's battle with Berserk. It packs a lot of energy everywhere and has a lot of subtle details plus the more outrageous, crazy movement. GET HERK ON THE OLYMPICS, HE CAN THROW THE TOP OF TOWERS.

@Embrace

How about you throw your condescending attitude where anyone cares about it?

Arjuna Alter is not even high tier, he's a god tier. So yes, your comparison still makes no sense as he's done nothing on the level of the Moon Cell shenanigans despite being at the very top of all we've faced in the Lostbelts. You keep talking about feats that you haven't brought up and don't even have calcs for, making empty statements.

I'm happy for a movie. Is better than nothing and the actual visuals come out even better. So far there haven't been any bad screws because of cut off stuff or whatever (in my eyes).

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I really just loved Saber Alter's battle with Berserk. It packs a lot of energy everywhere and has a lot of subtle details plus the more outrageous, crazy movement. GET HERK ON THE OLYMPICS, HE CAN THROW THE TOP OF TOWERS.
@Embrace

How about you throw your condescending attitude where anyone cares about it?

Arjuna Alter is not even high tier, he's a god tier. So yes, your comparison still makes no sense as he's done nothing on the level of the Moon Cell shenanigans despite being at the very top of all we've faced in the Lostbelts. You keep talking about feats that you haven't brought up and don't even have calcs for, making empty statements.

Mooncell is just creating dimensions and manipulating them (see Kiara vs Gil in english for further info), as well as its inhabitants. That isnt hard in the nasuverse. Anyone skilled enough in bounded fields and either curses or mind magecraft can do that. Granted, they might need your average grail, but it aint hard.

"Empty statements"

Literally talking about destroying dimensions that house galaxies dude. While you are talking about the mooncell that has a dimension of at most galaxy size. How is that any different? And you want to talk about manipulating higher dimensions? Every god in the nasuverse is at least 6D according to science

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You implying Elon Musk isn't a bunch of mentally connected cyber robot figures from space with an NP that blasts you into the sun by his latest rocket? </div>

Unironically call up TM because you may get money from this idea

"By all means I am almost tempted to tell you to Fork Off John, because I don't know what in the hell you are doing linking a message that is pretty directly insulting us for no ******* reason"

Le salt...

I am sure it is just my attitude and not your, hmmm...regular reaction to anything?

Found a thing in Passionlip's interlude. Apparently BB's cyberframe is what is best thought of as an avatar of a true BB, a collections of cancerous data. She also refers to Passionlip as one of her avatars multiple times, which is very interesting for obvious reasons. It also confirms that Passionlip can BFR people with her Boobs, because of course she can

Back