• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 25

I found an error in Heracles's profile.

His AP justification for "6-C with Nine Lives" is that it should be comparable to Caliburn due to being an A+ Anti-Army NP, but Berserker Heracles is explicitly only capable of the Sword/Axe Anti-Unit version from what we know. Even if we take the Anti-Unit version to also be A+ ranked, the wording of the justification is still wrong. Aside from that, it should also be listed under Striking Strength, since it's a purely physical attack.

Another issue is that Shirou's version of Nine Lives is credited to have killed Berserker 8 times, which is wrong. It only killed him once, and God Hand had been lost prior to that encounter due to Herc having torn off his skin (thus destroying, or at least removing the NP in question) while trying to escape the Shadow. It's the equivalent of Karna removing Kavacha and Kundala; the protection no longer applied to him.

Welp, seeya next time in haxxed Tomoe matches lel :v/

Suddenly she comes from just basic oni servant to discount Archer Machina real fast XD

>An arrow of death that leads to boiling, evaporating, and finally extinction.

I see no mention of erasure when extinction can just relate to the part of the body disappearing after being turned to vapour (considering the fact it mentions it after the evaporating part)

Can someone post the kanji the sentence uses for this part?

It can be interpreted as both Erasure and Extinction. Though I believe µÂêµ╗à is more erase than extinct, since the meaning is to not leaving anything behind.

John985 said:
Dont tell me, you mean he's attack potency should be 6-C too?
I don't understand what you mean. His AP is already 6-C. To clarify, what I meant was that this:

> Island level with Nine Lives (Superior to Shirou's projection which was able to take off an eighth of his body and eight of his nine remaining lives during Heaven's Feel. As an A+ Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, it should be comparable to Calibur)."

Should be worded like this:

> Island level with Nine Lives (As a C~A+ Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm, it should be comparable to Calibur at full power).

And that Striking Strength should be listed like this:

> Striking Strength: Mountain Class+, Island Class with Nine Lives.

DMB 1 said:
The latter ends up further justifying Acrobatics as Surface Running (as opposed to Surface Scaling, which requires the user to straight up stand on a vertical surface) is one of its subtypes.
The whole battle between Saber and Rider has this described as one of the absurd things servants can do because servants and because physics are mere suggestions and stuff like that. Not even about Saber and Rider specifically, so yes they should all get it.

John985 said:
Fujino.
Ishtar Super Form?

shit, I have to redownload the assets, which is almost 6gb.
From what i understood she gained like only a really small portion of her power back from Gungalanna or whatever its spelled as. The catalyst Ishtar took was a fake so it never grew to the full potential or something like that. i saw someone post a summary in a facebook group, but she did create the singularity though... Would that be an acausality feat???

Alright so Ivan has a profile now and i can say.....its inaccurate and need more improvement. Example: why his AP 7-A only, he need two key (normal and LB one), missing abilities, etc

Grats, how about you just add the missing stuff on the profile right now before a mod verifies the page, if you supposedly happen to know what he's missing.

I don't have time to scan through the entire game and translate every single scene in Lostbelt 1, so apologies

I didn't know who this mentioned "Ram" is prior to now because I don't know random people's names on a fandom. Apologies

I am really happy with the stuff we've got on Hozoin, I would wanna see some more of the skill using Servants and their silly shenanigans.

That bit about having to observe the entirety of existence of Fujino's target is very interesting as well. Makes me think of Crash and Trash. One is more easily broken since C&T can really abuse perspective with impunity, but Fujino has an absolute zone of danger, more or less, it ignores obstacle, and to make it even better is thought based.

Very interesting stuff.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Alright so Ivan has a profile now and i can say.....its inaccurate and need more improvement. Example: why his AP 7-A only, he need two key (normal and LB one), missing abilities, etc
They rated him at 7-A? LMAO. They already stated he is comparable to Zues in power

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
They rated him at 7-A? LMAO. They already stated he is comparable to Zues in power
LMAO that's so funny man!!! He clearly doesn't read every single scene in the entire game

Iapitus The Impaler said:
He already said he dont know everything about him, but yeah that part being comparable to zues might not be the right word. I think I remember someone in reddit say it's not Zues but Primordial Olympians.

I wasn't mocking that he didn't read every line. I'm more laughing that someone as powerful as Ivan would be put on the level of a normal servant. The Zeus thing was for context

Ivan being OP in Lostbelt 1 doesn't make him significantly more op than other servants as a servant

He is powerful enough that his actions caused the timeline to he culled, and he isnt a hax based fighter. Either way, I have the scans if anyone wants them. A friend of mine had the translations, and posted them on discord. Its gonna be hard to transfer them over to wiki form

Well he might not have the hax but he does have the AP, him just walking can cause avalanche.

DnW0 said:
Except Iap are more knowing his AP justification

For the AP his normal self should be 7-A+, 6-C with his mammoth, between tier 6-B? 6-C at the start for his LB self? We dunno, but he's implied to be stronger than Goddess Rhon from Camelot singularity

Back