• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 25

John985 said:
>Same reason why projections disappear after a time

About this part, Im not sure this is true. Remember that Rin was mad at Shirou when he says anything he project still exist in his shed.
I somehow read this as "same reason my pants disappear after a time"

68914078 911053112591520 2492616229085249536 n
Bunny get, and also Melt. Sad no Okita. I dont wanna use SQ anymore. Just need to save for future banner.

Well for the 1st banner, the SRs are great for gameplay and that FA of Carmila is godly. For 2nd I think it's because of meme for Okita and Melt is for this.
Unknown1
And there was a lot of fan art for melt because of this.

Apparently Summer Melt has a planetary NP that lets her flood the world.

Another NP that people will lowball i am sure

Also, Proto Gil approves of such drowning methods

@Embracetophats

We already have Saraswati Meltout that would do the same anyway, so doesn't really matter. Though it seems through Levi Authority she can control sea creatures especially.... penguins. So further upgrade in the future?

Although Universal to Low Multiversal and Multiversal do seem more consistent but 9-D ? I can see 5-D and 6-D due to Avalon, Moon Cell and all that jazz (Since Avalon is Sixth Dimensional level object though and the Moon Cell is capable of replicating it)

9D requires being able to move through time and dimensions in an infinite number of multiverses with the same physics. Will have to check.

Though, regular BB surpassed the 8D barrier so anyone above that version of her could probably have qualifications for 9D in some respects

I mean, Gil has Independent Manifestation.

If you can prove that he can move from one multiverse to another or a similar dimensional space, then you have 9D, as simple as that

I don't think we use real-life theories to upgrade them, unless it's physics stuffs. And I don't remember dimensions in Nasuverse being anything like that, even if it's similar, it's still not.

We can't prove that 6+ D anyone mooncell related in terms of Durability, AP, or "their existence" it only relates to BB anyways, and thats spatial hax, and possiblely her mind at best. There isn't anything else too it.

That won't go. If Gil was indeed 5-7 D, then LIVING, BREATHING Gil could have just gg'd Tiamat ez in Babylonia (Sorry for caps, just heavily emphasizing) but he didn't, and that was the real living Gilgamesh, not Servant. Gil is indeed real OP, but he himself being hyperdimensional? Nah. He was even lowkey being afraid when Tiamat rised and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs the whole Babylonia. Again, sorry for caps lock, but it's just most of the time people seem to either underestimate or overestimate Gil sama

And just saying, there is a part in the linked thread that was wrong imo. When BB said she will destroy the universe (real or simulated, your choice, but i lean to real because she further implies about the solar system, that would mean the real solar system), Gil still didn't know how much powerful BB is, thinking that she is at most at the level of the Phoenician goddesses and only after he learns that she actually has Ten Crowns, GIl actually chickens out saying that it's impossible even for him (before the whole Origin Mystic Code thing, at least)

That's either because the story is inconsistent or because CCC Gilgamesh isn't the same as living Gilgamesh in terms of power. CCC Gilgamesh is more powerful than BB. Tiamat's power would be only a fraction of BB's. If living Gilgamesh can't beat Tiamat 1v1 then yeah.

Most of the high end stuff only happens in the moon cell, and the moon cell is not the real world, so it isn't that big of a surprise.

Or rather, Living Gilgamesh doesn't even have 10 Crowns. That's already a massive difference.

Thing is, for Servant they are can be stronger or weaker then their living version, or maybe even the same. Most old Servants at the class of Gil, Karna, Arjuna, Herc, Scathach etc are weaker than their original selves. And that would apply too, even in Moon Cell. Both ToH and MC have the same, some kind of balancing system when making Servants, but even then top tier servants often, if not always weaker then the living, original version. Also if that is the case, then Karna would have been able to yeet Passionlip and Melt, and even maybe BB too if he is stronger than the living version of himself, by using the same logic.

Edit because posting time difference: Living and pre Origin Gil never had Ten Crowns, as it's already said it was a power beyond King of Heroes reach

Diinou HotHead said:
I don't think we use real-life theories to upgrade them, unless it's physics stuffs. And I don't remember dimensions in Nasuverse being anything like that, even if it's similar, it's still not.

Avalon is stated to be 6D and equivalent to sorcery

The 2nd sorcery literally controls alternate possibilities and the time axis. That is the very definiton of 6D

Makkurona said:
That won't go. If Gil was indeed 5-7 D, then LIVING, BREATHING Gil could have just gg'd Tiamat ez in Babylonia (Sorry for caps, just heavily emphasizing) but he didn't, and that was the real living Gilgamesh, not Servant. Gil is indeed real OP, but he himself being hyperdimensional? Nah. He was even lowkey being afraid when Tiamat rised and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs the whole Babylonia. Again, sorry for caps lock, but it's just most of the time people seem to either underestimate or overestimate Gil sama

Except he one-shotted Tiamat. All the other work everyone else did, they did of their own accord, in order to beat Tiamat themselves, without knowing Gil was going to come back and he never told them or asked them to do it.

Sure her other haxes make her able to respawn non-stop, but if we are just talking about destroying her, i stand by what i stated above.

(Plus that whole thing about Ea being used to banish her in the past, as correct or incorrect as that ended up being)

Embracetophats said:
Diinou HotHead said:
Avalon is stated to be 6D and equivalent to sorcery

The 2nd sorcery literally controls alternate possibilities and the time axis. That is the very definiton of 6D
Alternate possibilities and time axis are 4D in this wiki last time I checked.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
That's either because the story is inconsistent or because CCC Gilgamesh isn't the same as living Gilgamesh in terms of power. CCC Gilgamesh is more powerful than BB. Tiamat's power would be only a fraction of BB's. If living Gilgamesh can't beat Tiamat 1v1 then yeah.
BS

Kiara acquired the mooncell core, just as BB did and a lot more to boot. Beast Tiamat >>> Beast Kiara

Also, regular Tiamat =/= Beast Tiamat. Even Ishtar stated that that Beast version was completely different from the descriptions of Tiamat that her dad told her about. And all the centuries she spent in the imaginary numbers space is stated to have altered her existence.

Also, Tiamat needed to use Regression to re-acquire the body of a God instead of a divine spirit. Pretty sure everything the alter egos had on them were the divine spirit versions

Mystic Code Gil is literally just the version of Gil that fought Enkidu the first time.

The same Gilgamesh that Ishtar called a "complete badass" and "an absolute monster"

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Most of the high end stuff only happens in the moon cell, and the moon cell is not the real world, so it isn't that big of a surprise.
Or rather, Living Gilgamesh doesn't even have 10 Crowns. That's already a massive difference.

Unless your name is Arjuna Alter or you go around destroying tree containing galaxies.

(It isnt even that difficult for a mage to createan infinite sized space. Touko's suitcase is like that and Araya can create infinite non-euclidean spaces)

Embracetophats wrote

Except he one-shotted Tiamat. All the other work everyone else did, they did of their own accord, in order to beat Tiamat themselves, without knowing Gil was going to come back and he never told them or asked them to do it.

Sure her other haxes make her able to respawn non-stop, but if we are just talking about destroying her, i stand by what i stated above.

(Plus that whole thing about Ea being used to banish her in the past, as correct or incorrect as that ended up being)

This is never stated, where did you pull this out of? It's only after Tiamat's Saint Graph was reduced to the level of a servant that she could be defeated. Even then only through EX rank attacks which would be EA, but it's not one shot. There's a reason he stashed it away before the final event.

The thing about Ea being used in lore to banish Tiamat is brought up during the mid portions of Babylonia. Look it up.

Gil literally says at the start that he chose to distribute his power to save lives rather than fighting full force himself. Then was still weakened when you arrive from having summoned 7 servants by himself and was so weak that he died from doing paperwork.

You think a guy like that is in any condition to use Ea?

Back