• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 25

Yeah. If yall want, we can probably post more here. A friend was discussing Edison messing with a platonic ideal. When I find more about it, I'll post it here

DragonEmperor23 said:
I mean, nothing's really stopping people from posting feats here. That's basically what happened when Arjuna Alter came out.
Sure, but when someone comes in here just to browse for feat discussions and all they see is gacha stuff, it seems like a jumbled mess.

At least that is how it looked like to me for the longest time

This is a general discussion thread about Fate, not just a feat dump ground where all we talk about is potential new feats or feats we've missed or how to use new feats.

I am sorry but, **** no. I wanna see people talk about their gacha salt, any other feat discussion can happen when someone brings it up or we decide something doesn't look right and we try to look for more.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
This is a general discussion thread about Fate, not just a feat dump ground where all we talk about is potential new feats or feats we've missed or how to use new feats.
I am sorry but, **** no. I wanna see people talk about their gacha salt, any other feat discussion can happen when someone brings it up or we decide something doesn't look right and we try to look for more.

I didnt ask you to change anything about what you do. Just that segmenting the serious stuff into another thread, in gerneral, could be desireable

DragonEmperor23 said:
To be fair, that's mainly cause not a lot of new feats happen that often nowadays.

That is where you are wrong kiddo.

Each lostbelt has crazy new feats. Summer often has crazy stuff too, not to mention other side content or stuff from Strange Fake or Case Files.

Or Fate Requiem i suppose.

You could bring them up then, maybe? I am pretty sure we've already checked them and nothing has looked like a big deal.

But you are free to post them.

Yeah, but it takes a while in between lostbelts. The new one hasn't come up yet and people have already gone over the most recent one. iirc Strange Fake also takes a while in between updates. I can't speak for Case Files. But as always feel free to introduce anything that you feel should be added to the pages and we can discuss it.

The only thing I remember him doing is stopping one of the Servants' knife attack, making her apparently go full paralysis, then when she could move her weapon turned white-hot and went big bomb.

Also, funny thing. The Wandering Jew cursed by Jesus Christ appears in the story.

It feels like I said it weirdly.

A long time ago, there was a large war. After the war, the rising sea levels caused people to live within Mosaic Cities where they can. However, those born after the war and those who survived it are now blessed by having a "Holy Grail" inside them, allowing them to surpass natural causes of death and summon a Servant tied to their fate, as they live their lives being blessed by the Grail.

Within the coastal city of Akihabara, Erice Utsumi is the only person not blessed by the Grail, and instead was born with an evil spirit inside her. With the evil spirit, she acts as a "Grim Reaper" who kills Servants who act outside of the will of the Holy Grail. After one mission, she meets and bonds with a mysterious boy who turns out to be the last Servant summoned into this world. What will her fate be?

Dangai Ichigo said:
Wait, wasn't that Amakusa Shirou's wish for the Salvation of Humanity ?

Kind of, i guess? I think it was closer to what happened in the Tale of the Witch April.

(Which is apparently canon now. Thanks Narita)

2 big things that have been on my mind for quite a while now regarding this page.

Both are Servant lore 101.

Why dont you guys have Resistance to Reality Erasure?

Why dont you guys acnowledge that servants and magecraft in general can easily destroy ghosts and disembodied souls? Basic lore aside, your servants do that in droves in FGO

Why dont you guys acnowledge that servants and magecraft in general can easily destroy ghosts and disembodied souls? Basic lore aside, your servants do that in droves in FGO

This part is just NPI.

DragonEmperor23 said:
What's the first one from?
For the second one, I don't know.

It is the reason why they need masters and mana to exist for one. The wiki uses a quote that says "they are taken out of the world" but it is essentially the same thing

Same reason why you need to supply a reality marble with mana or the world will kill it.

Same reason why projections disappear after a time

Same reason as "Like a Soaring Dragon" gets nuked after a while

Same reason why the world tries to erase Avenger Nobu constantly.

Long story short, the world keeps a record of things that should exist at any point in time. If it is not supposed to exist at that time, it tries to nuke it. Conversely, if there is a bug in the system and decides that something that is dead isnt supposed to be dead, it revives, such as Ciel

Rayshift-based time travel technology permits the projection of the spirit of a living human into the past.[4] da Vinci explains that the capacity of a Rayshift subject to safety return to their era of origin requires that the integrity of their soul is maintained within a certain variance of their original spiritual structure via consistent confirmation by a quantum observer.[10] Said observer also prevents the local Counter Force of a past era from relegating the Rayshift subject to a phantasmal existence, and thereby excluding them from the Human Domain.[4]

>Same reason why projections disappear after a time

About this part, Im not sure this is true. Remember that Rin was mad at Shirou when he says anything he project still exist in his shed.

HF day 9

ÒüØÒéîÒü¿ÒüòÒüúÒüìÒü«Þ®▒ÒüáÒüæÒü®ÒÇüÞíøÕ««ÒüÅÒéôÒü«ÕÀѵê┐Òü½Òü»"µèòÕ¢▒"ÒüùÒüƒþë®ÒüîÒü¥ÒüᵫïÒüúÒüªÒéïÒüúÒüªµ£¼Õ¢ô´╝ƒÒÇì Also, going back to a subject from a bit earlier, is it true that there still remain "Projected" objects within Emiya-kun's atelier?

ÒÇïÒüúÒüªÒéïÒéêÒÇéÒüáÒüúÒüªÕúèÒüòÒü¬ÒüäÒüïÒüÄÒé赫ïÒéïÒüáÒéìÒÇüµÖ«ÚÇÜÒÇì

They're still there. So long as they aren't broken, they persist, typically.

John985 said:
HF day 9
ÒüØÒéîÒü¿ÒüòÒüúÒüìÒü«Þ®▒ÒüáÒüæÒü®ÒÇüÞíøÕ««ÒüÅÒéôÒü«ÕÀѵê┐Òü½Òü»"µèòÕ¢▒"ÒüùÒüƒþë®ÒüîÒü¥ÒüᵫïÒüúÒüªÒéïÒüúÒüªµ£¼Õ¢ô´╝ƒÒÇì Also, going back to a subject from a bit earlier, is it true that there still remain "Projected" objects within Emiya-kun's atelier?

ÒÇïÒüúÒüªÒéïÒéêÒÇéÒüáÒüúÒüªÕúèÒüòÒü¬ÒüäÒüïÒüÄÒé赫ïÒéïÒüáÒéìÒÇüµÖ«ÚÇÜÒÇì

They're still there. So long as they aren't broken, they persist, typically.

"Typically"

Also Shirou is pretty much unmatched in projection. He isnt a regular case. He makes use of his Origin awakened by Avalon as well as a Reality Marble. He also goes over many more steps to make his projections "real" than regular Gradation Air

Correction. Shirou uses Projection, but the normal version is called "Gradation Air"

If what i read was true about Kinoko Nasu interviews. He is opened to doing collaboration in F/Go at thhe end of Lost Belt storyline. He also says that May, or April are high watch alerts for In franchise collaborations but so far he is avoding Tsukihime collab because he finds it difficult to intertwine the stories.

Emiya Alter is what inspired Nasu to loosen up, and be less strict on things. He had very little hope for that character, and a lot of doubt. also, apparently Takeuchi likes to surprise Nasu by sneaking a rejected character into the story x D

Dangai Ichigo said:
Wait, wasn't that Amakusa Shirou's wish for the Salvation of Humanity ?
Nop, Amasuka wanted to apply the 3rd magic to everyone. Meaning no one would need bodies as they would be eternal incarnated souls with unlimited mana.

He also wanted to apply this to all souls that came and went from Akasha, meaning all of the multiverse. He almost killed us all :U

Back