• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
EBHehrPU0AAXpbu
I have 5 servant on the 1st banner.
And I have 8 on the second....

This is a hard choice. I want Skadi because my main is quick, but the risk is really high!!!

Upg
The first batch is Alter and Roma
Altera:

Military Tactics Buff: NP Damage Buff now lasts 3 turns, AOE Defense Buff Removal for enemies.

Romulus:

Natural Body Buff: Large Heal + NP Charge

4* lancer, 4* avenger, 5* rider, 3* rider, 4* caster, 3* assassin, 5* saber, 3* rider, 5* assassin, 4* ruler, 5* rider and 4* saber.

Please be Okita in 5* saber!!

I kinda wonder, why is Jason 1*? He was taught by Chiron. Well he's much more famous as a captain so he might be higher rarity in rider class.

That 5 star avenger please be Nobu, either gives her crits up or buster up to her skill or just raise her np damages or gives her np damages up buff to it.

John985 said:
I kinda wonder, why is Jason 1*? He was taught by Chiron. Well he's much more famous as a captain so he might be higher rarity in rider class.
Stars don't mean anything for Servant strength.

John985 said:
Isn't it stated that Jason's forte is leadership and charisma?

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Oh shit, I miss read it then. Big chance Gorgon who will get buff then.
Yes give her star gather skill. I already have her in 9/9/9. But if they give her star gather, gonna max her.

Jason is the normie of the group. He's relatively unimpressive when beside his peers, but beyond that, he's an accomplished swordsman and Pankration user with normie human physical stats.

He's a bit worse than Bedivere, as Bedi was unbeliavable compared to a normal knight but even that pales to the Round Table.

Jason's forte was his oddly massive charisma and leadership, apparently.

Would a Nasuverse Humanity page be better then? It also has major key differences from a composite servant profile as well, obviously. Unless someone is specifically invading the home base, not all the servants can be active support unless lay lines are established

I don't see much reason to do so. We know each individual servant, and each individual human that could be indexed.

Unless this is a world vs world scenario, in which case it may be viable, but then again, just seeing all that powers in a single wall of text with little context isn't helping any debater much more than skimming through individual profiles.

A Nasuverse Humanity civilization allows for things that don't get much rep since they do not work for individual profiles like the various divisions of the mages association. If I were to make it, I wouldn't do it in a single wall of text. I would probably list out the notable spells or methods for each organization. There are things like Chaldea's rayshifting and summoning system that doesn't work for individual profiles, or the burial agency's whole operation that only has about 3 profiles for individual characters, and they are known for things outside of their jobs in that group. Or how about Alaya and the counter force, which has only profiles for individual agents, and not even when they are backed by the counter force.

Also, yes, a world vs world senerio would be the main purposes for the page beyond indexing.

A page that addresses something like an empire or a combat force in some sort of fiction, noting number of members, the technology at their disposal, the statistics and powers it would have access to depending on the members of said combative force.

So Jason's and Charlotte's Bond Material was hacked and well.... both has references to Odysseus. With Jason referencing how in a mental combat between Jason and Odiseus in the Greece Lostbelt, Jason's ability to be extremely useful when he is danger gives him an advantage over Odysseus' natural ability to see through the whole situation. Translation Goes:

"Timid and cowardly, and yet holds desire to be a Hero many times more than others, in a good way or in a bad way some who has personality "Unlike" that of a Hero. But even so, as Medea said in the battle at the Temple of Time, he is a type that "has his mind become clearer and clearer more of pinch he is in" and in the Lostbelt Greece he was able to show his true potential after being held on a pinch. In addtion, Odysseus who judges all living beings with logic and reason, was at a complete disadvantage against Jason's who's battle becomes more and more stronger and serious as more in danger he is. In that way, even if he is summoned as a Servant, it might be little more than difficult for him to live the life of glory that he desires so much. Whether he knows or not, he once put himself unconsciously in danger as part of as part of a plan. This can be called a Don't touch me, NEVER touch me!? State."

And Charlotte's Hacked Bond Material Straight up says that Odysseus summoned her in the Greece Lostbelt to use her as a Spy. Translation Goes:

"She was summoned by Odysseus in the Greece Lostbelt to be used as an unconscious spy, however she was freed from this duty by the destruction of the the Zeus Nanomachines. And by herself was able to successfully assassinate Odysseus. She held hidden feelings for the Master, she was able to hide it somewhat, but right before her elimination she looses her memory of trying to hide her own feelings and ends up revealing it to them. With no hopes of ever being enlightened, her love disappeared with the sunset."

Source here.

Now that you've mentioned the color out of space I am laughing because I remember a youtube channel that talks about mythology, writing tropes and literally pieces tackling Nietzsche and making it a funny trip.

The Olympians being Robots is a idea thats been floating around since we saw Artemis' original design and noticed it had mechanical parts on it, and was then expanded on when we saw the Shadows of them in Prillya and they looked robotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back