• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
yeah, i agree.. i find it difficult in determining in if its hax, or ap... though considering how the Mooncell does things, i would like to say "its likely hax" probably something causality, or time related. but idk...
Eh, I don't think it is causality or time related, at least not specifically. Musashi Miyamoto comes from a timeline which was culled, and she didn't never exist or anything like that. Saber Musashi's back story would probably be the best place to look for the exact nature of culling

Reines
Love this part. Well in the novel she did consider making a branch family of her and waver child.

Oh wait Iap, is Chakravartin doing the culling itself directly or doing it some other way?

If it's directly and there's nothing like "moon cell boosts" or funny hi jinks should totally work. But is there anything said about the authority used or just "Chakravartin tries to be a naughty boi"?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Oh wait Iap, is Chakravartin doing the culling itself directly or doing it some other way?
If it's directly and there's nothing like "moon cell boosts" or funny hi jinks should totally work. But is there anything said about the authority used or just "Chakravartin tries to be a naughty boi"?
Its taking control of the moon cell and the culling process.

No form of boost is implied, but it seems to be controlling the moon cell. Authority is not directly stated, but the main point is that the moon cell's abilities include the multiversal culling process, so authority of anyone who scale to the moon cell would scale, just like we scaled authority to the 8D spaces it could create previously

Question... some profiles is it actually neccessary to list a weakness of a drawback caused by a bad master-servant relationship which degrades a skill???

I was reading over Berserker (Arcueid Brunestud) profile as she is my next target of revision after BB's, and i was just curious about her skill being degraded because of her master Gatou. "If it was really neccessary to list because of a bad master-servant pairing"

idk how to make new keys... or tabber things like i see on profiles with character that have a lot of different variations, but there other issues with regular Arc's profile, and her Fate/extra CCC profile i am going to bring up.

Which one? The "half-dead Shirou projecting Excalibur"?

Basically anyone who's above that Shirou, which isn't hard to find people who would be above him

Does Shirou's health effect the strength of his projections or something? If he was missing an arm but still had the Od/Prana, would the stuff he makes be weaker than normal?

Without losing the circuits. I was wondering because people keep mentioning that Shirou is half dead when he performs the feat and I wasn't sure why that would matter unless the strength of his projections depend on his health.

He's nearing brain-dead and could barely stand properly on his own, so him doing ridiculous stuff like that is Ahhhhhmezeng.

Think of it as being able to punch pro boxers to death with your broken fists. Yeah, your fists are shattered and shouldn't be usable for anything, but it doesn't stop your arm from pumping forward in a punching motion, granted you can move through the pain.

At least its not angery orange noices.

And no, the scaling relies on the fact that Herk was able to batter away a blast of Excalibur, which would obviously put him and anyone on his strength level above Shirou, who did the feat while half dead, nearly drained of all mana and projecting a Divine Construct, which means it would be even more degraded than when he projects a normal NP. So by all logical reasoning, his blast shouldn't be more powerful than Saber's, who has more mana than him and the actual, real Excalibur instead of a super degraded copy.

Fate/Complete Material 3, FAQ with Nasu.

"Q: There's three ranks for magic beasts, but what's the most famous of the Divine Beasts, the greatest of those? Dragons are special beings with the alignments of the three types, but are there any currently existing dragons that can interfere with the real world in the world of Fate?

A: Moby Dick and Typhon? Divine beasts like those are more super weaponish than living beings I suppose."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back