• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's next DW? Gonna have an Amaterasu boss where she rofl stomps you after your first turn... with a glare?? (To be fair Kiara does one-shot your entire front line by blinking in Sword or Death so....) Just end me already u.u

Lmao poor Sora-san.

Tips: Watch Kerry games or Ka Ga videos :v

TBF this fight against Kingprotea are double edged sword, you can find a very fun fight, but if not you get tideous and frustrating fight.

Btw there is something i need to bring here, in FGO there is fodders who are spirits, yet we can hit them. So question is, is this combat applied soul manipulation?

Spirit form is just "normal ningen can't see me and nobody can interact with me" pretty much. Don't know how's that different from an actual spirit, but eh.

They're ghosts, essentially. Along with the perks of being one, e.g. invisibility and iirc, phasing through matter. Just that the mana the comprises their temporary existence solidifies into physical bodies at the cost of extra mana so they can actually fight.

Well, there's Spirit Form and there's Incarnated Spirits. For example, a Servant is a spirit with a physical container (their class, but there's also incarnated spirits like Elementals (Consort Yu for example) who while being spiritual beings possess natural physical bodies modeled after humans. 9/10 if a human can interact with the spirit, that spirit has physically incarnated.

Do servants who levitate in their normal attacks and np attack actually levitate like in flying because it is confusing me if so then it should be added to their abilities?

Nito levitates when summoning scarabs Gil levitates when using ea and gate of Babylon Arjuna Levitates when using Pashupata Karna levitates when using Vasavi Shakti Ozy levitates when using Ramesseum Tentyris Bryhildir Levitates when using bryhildir romancia. Medea and Medea lily too does this. Ishtar Circe and others.

Does this mean they have the ability specifically to do this because not all servants can do this kind of thing.

Ozy the God-King said:
Nito levitates when summoning scarabs Gil levitates when using ea and gate of Babylon Arjuna Levitates when using Pashupata Karna levitates when using Vasavi Shakti Ozy levitates when using Ramesseum Tentyris Bryhildir Levitates when using bryhildir romancia. Medea and Medea lily too does this. Ishtar Circe and others.
Well Gil already levitate by himself in FSF.

Sera EX said:
588A661C-FCCE-458D-BBAB-135B0BA72ACF
Why am I here? Just to suffer??
52576410 1193911817443601 3171532704680247296 n
I use this team for this fight, just had to stall for 22 turns to nuke her with jeanne. I had to use CS just so I can use her NP

Well if you want to lvl faster, just use those chocolate you got in Valentines, I think it's 30000 EXP if you use them.

Just finished Shinjuku, and something caught my eye. After we beat Lobo and Hessian disappeared, someone mentioned that Lobo was slowly becoming a normal beast again after losing its hatred. At the end of Shinjuku, the narration stated that all supernatural beings were forced to disappear, but if Lobo had returned to being a normal wolf before this happened, I wonder if he remained? Since Hessian disappeared right after the fight but Lobo didn't, I imagine that they didn't return to the Throne due to having separated and thus no longer being a composite Heroic Spirit. Just a fun thought.

"Where did that happen?" FTFY

At the end of Shinjuku, when asteroid Bennu was about to hit the city. Emiya Alter shattered it with ULW before Salter vaporized the fragments with Excalibur Morgan.

What Vel said.

There is a calc for it that I remember made on a TM discussion thread on Narutoforums though but I can't remember which page was it cuz it's over 100 there and it's a lot to go through. I could look through for it again but I can miss it QUITE a lot due to skimming through it.

Then again I was told by Rep one time when I asked about it and he said it would be hard to figure out what fragmenting Bennu would yield or something like that though this was a while back and that was his thought. Maybe a calc could be made for it? But I'm not sure how else can it be quantified other than "Emiya Alt. fragmenting a meteor 500m in diameter" or some such.

Edit: Nevermind Iap seemed to answer this on that other Fate thread and said the results were unimpressive and ULW bypasses dura anyways as he said.

Cursed Arm Hassan should be higher via their durks, and this should apply to basically every Hassan, however, all most of the higher Hassan are able to keep up with other servants loosely anyway so it mostly applies to them. They all use the same durks, and we know that they all have the capacity to harm higher servants by landing well placed blows, and can be used to block attacks from them with enough skill. Cursed Arm Hassan, even while in their weakest forms, are still able to threaten higher servants in great numbers, thus they should at least be able to deal chip damage, which makes sense considering their durks. Thoughts on this?

When Shakespeare used first folio on Jeanne, she couldn't use he flag until the noble phantasm was wearing off. Doesn't that feat give Shakespeare weapon nullification.

The feat itself imo is the fact that First Folio shrugs off her EX Magic Resistance, so there's that.

The flag NP, Luminosete Eternelle, only makes her resistance an aoe ability instead of it just protecting her, iirc.

Can't you just put a Tier just on her size alone?

Edit: Right the weight is a problem.

Class: Beast II
True Name: Tiamat
Source: Mesopotamian Mythology
Region: Mesopotamia
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Height: 160cm~74,000,000km2 (matches the area of the Indian Ocean)
Weight: Given that it is made up of Imaginary Numbers, her weight cannot be measured. Essentially the same as zero. On the other hand, its volume grows to be infinite. In short, it is a 4-dimensional pocket.

Pre-Underworld Tiamat should be superior to Gugalanna, who physically scales to both Enkidu and Gilgamesh in their prime in life. Post-Underworld Tiamat would then be superior to that. I don't see the issue for her being 5-A, when living Gil is 5-A and inferior to her.

I agree with the upgrade to his AP for cutting off Tiamat's wings. It's pretty well-explained in the thread already, so I didn't feel the need to add to it.

Living Gil isn't 5-A since no one scales to CCC Kiara. Plus the 5-A calc doesn't work since she doesn't even grow in size in the animation unless you're telling me that Gil is also growing in size when she is about to fire the damage part of her attack.

The scaling is CCC Kiara>>>>>CCC BB=Mythological Mystic Code Servants.

Regression Tiamat>>>>>Divine Spirit Tiamat>>>Gugalanna, Enkidu and Gil.

Well it's on his profile, so I decided not to assume to know better what with me not paying too much attention to every calc'd feat for the verse. So should someone make a CRT for Tiamat's tier? I don't have all the necessary info so I can't do it right now.

I was thinking Tiamat could still be 5-A seeing as she has to be superior to her children who can wound Kingu who was using Enkidu's body, although that seemed to only happen after Kingu was backstabbed and got the grail taken from them so idk.

Not really much else in thought of Tiamat enough to say anymore so I'll wait on the thread when it gets made.

What of Goetia in his Bwaat form? Far as I know, one of his tiering more or less is scaled from Tiamat or something iirc so he might need a revision too (at least in a separate one perhaps).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back