• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inb4 the joke is that it's actually legit and that they only want people to think it's a joke.

I doubt they just made a cinematic trailer only for a joke. if they wanted to prank people, they could have sent fake scans or information or something, and when they do they are usually kind of unsubtle.

Kiara is Beast III/R (Rapture). Only half of the Beast III. Beast III/L is the other half.

So Beast III is Mara, Tamamo Vitch/Golden Furred Fox is probably V, and Nero (Mother Harlot) + Beast 666 is probably VI, wonder what VII, hope it lives up to the hype. I also wonder which one is Regret, I could definitely see both Nero and Tamamo being regret considering what happened when they were alive.

Pretty sure Kama having Independent Manifestation as one of her skills probably should have been a dead ringer to anyone seeing as that's normally a Beast skill.

Solacis said:
I wanna play JP so bad for the new Servants, but I don't have the will to dedicate myself to grinding for mats and finishing the story all over again...

@ALL

If anyone has a spare JP account they don't want anymore, I'd gladly take it. It doesn't even need to have all the story completed or have that many golds, just some decent progress is good enough for me.
I have 3JP account, do you want one?

I'll take a jp account with shiki on it thanks

I have two jp accounts on one all I have is Skadi Jack Vlad Mhx Medb and Murasaki and some random 4 stars not even all the welfare servants this one is almost done with lb3

My other one has Gil Li Shuwen Altera Osakabehime Karna and Nightingale and again not all the welfare servants and this one is on America

why cant my free to play luck be like rexlent

Everything12 said:
So Beast III is Mara, Tamamo Vitch/Golden Furred Fox is probably V, and Nero (Mother Harlot) + Beast 666 is probably VI, wonder what VII, hope it lives up to the hype. I also wonder which one is Regret, I could definitely see both Nero and Tamamo being regret considering what happened when they were alive.
If beast VII of the end is Linked with Solomon then i have speculation, Beast VII is probably Dabbatul Ardh (beast of the earth) its also called beast that announce the end, The beast carries Staff of Moses and Ring of Solomon, its came from earth to warn people about the judgement day

Hmm. Wiki-fu'd just now and this is what I got.

Beast's True Name is the Beast of 666 (666Òü«þìú, 666 no Jü?) that was written of in the Book of Revelatio from the Bible. It is said to be the beast who wears ten crowns symbolizing the sins and greed of humanity. The entire purpose of the Holy Grail War is to bring it into existence, planned by a heretic cardinal who stole an imitation Holy Grail from the Church. It is to be a new being of a higher level of existence incarnated through the Greater Grail, a cauldron to give shape to it due to the shape of the Grail originating from Christianity, by using the souls of seven Servants as an ignition charge.

It is referred to as Beast VI.

DragonEmperor23 said:
All Beasts are Higher Dimensional maybe
"We talk about demons and humans transformed into demons, but really as far as we are concerned demons are no different than a higher dimensional beings from a different planet, different civilization. In the True End Route of CCC, a certain reincarnated person who has essentially attained True Demon level loses their seat as a god due to a clumsy mistake."

This comes from here . Its the last 2 paragraphs.

That's still using dimensions entirely wrong. Nobody has been showcased having close to the level of power a higher dimensional being would have.

As far as I've seen, an "entire dimension above humankind" seems to be the idea. Even a soul incarnated by Third Magic is referred as Higher Dimensional, but you don't see Mahoyo claiming Lugh Beowulf is a literal higher dimensional being.

Well, not all verses follow the cosmology of dimensions being infinitely stronger than the last one. Goetia calls himself a Higher Dimensional being.

Every instance of higher dimensional beings in nasuverse needed to lower themselves to a lower dimensionality in able to interact with lower dimensional existence. For some reason, they can't fully manifest themselves. But fiction in general doesn't use dimensions entirely correct. But..

"I also like this, a 4D being just means that can move one additional dimension of what we normally do, ignoring 3D objects in the same way we ignore 2D objects, no destruction of time continum incolved." - Antoniofer on this thread .

Edit: also ont hat same thread. Simply claiming to be higher dimensional won't mean anything any more without the feats to back it up. Characters whom only shown planet level feats but claim to be higher dimensinal will only be judged on the feats they have shown.

And the feats that they have shown don't showcase that level. We don't even see any sign of a higher dimensionality abiding by the description of Antoniofer. And could you actually showcase any mention of those higher dimensional beings in Nasu ever needing to lower their dimensionality? Gods surely don't count.

And perhaps Dragon, but besides them calling themselves higher dimensional.... like, what else is there to denote them as such? Again, Lugh Beowulf would be a higher dimensional being as well by being a manifested soul, but that just means he has no fixed physical shape, the usual Mystery shehanigans and virtually infinite mana.

I have to agree with 1 thing on that thread. We should go by the feats they shown rather than going by what they claim to be. Otherwise... High 2-A Goetia for creating a a small universe sized reality marble (that still confuses me) that transcends time (the 4th dimension) and space... lel lol x D

He's an entity in a higher order of magnitude, if you could call it that, compared to humans. Manifested souls as well, as they aren't constrained by a physical body, age or limits of mana. As a figure of speech, wouldn't you say they reside in a higher dimension?

That's the sort of feeling those statements always gave me.

Considering how Higher Dimensions is stated on multiple medias including author statements. its very unlikely to be a figure of speech.

And the Hippogriff is said to traverse between this and another "dimension" because it's a beast from the Reverse Side that goes against common sense.

But the Reverse side is not a dimension in the actual meaning of the word. Using the word many times doesn't make it suddenly more correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back