• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes, physically they suck ass, but since we do not use piercing power on this wiki, the blades being capable of cutting servants just puts them at that level. This is a similar case to Angra Mainyu being the physically weakest servant but still having weapons that are able to harm far superior servants

Nop to the upgrade for Hundred face even with dirks. It's very explicitly said that each individual body of Hassan is pushed to the lowest possible in capacity for a Servant, which is why he can't act like a one man army - he ain't Jack the OP Formless Ripper.

Likewise, you'd need to remind me who, if anybody, did Cursed Hassan endanger with his dirks. Nobody in the Grail War besides Herk and Saber after Alter-ing have A rank Endurance, so his dirks are at a good level.

Yes, I know. Keep in mind that literally the weakest servant in the Nasuverse, Angra Mainyu, is able to keep up with people like Saber with weaponry. It is explicitly stated that they can threaten higher servants by overwhelming them with their numbers, but to do that, they would need to at least have weapons powerful enough to damage them.

In FGO, they threaten most of the servants with massive numbers. Iirc It was even implied at one point that a few of the divided Hassan could have pulled off a successful assassination against the visiting servants if Caster Waver hadn't caught them in his maze. The other thing to remember is that all of the Hassan use the same dirks, and as we know, Cursed Arm and the other Hassan are able to harm combat applicable servants with them.

I would call that an outlier, honestly. We can't have Cursed Arm being directly stated and shown to not be able to effectively battle an actual direct combat oriented Servant then pulling that out. The vague nature of what transpires in a FGO battle besides what the gameplay shows doesn't make matters easier either. But then again, not everyone and their mother that is a good combat Servant has A rank endurance.

I mean... not really? Saber can easily destroy both his weapons with Mana Burst, what Avenger REALLY exceeds at is a defensive battle where he doesn't deal any damage but he doesn't let himself be killed, even if outnumbered. Bazett even points this out despite acknowledging how weak he is otherwise. And despite having an E in STR and END, he has a pure A in AGI which means he has the speed and finesse to pull this off.

I think I did, is a little late on my side and brain is a little scrambled.

But yes, what Avenger can do is wage a super effective defensive battle. He still can't really damage other Servants usually with physical battle unless their endurance is really low, and Saber could easily do something like destroy both his knives with Mana Burst.

Outlier on the Hundred Faced Hassan being that powerful while divided, and I am a bit eh about Cursed Arm and others battling with dirks. I always say Ranks are a general range and not a fixed value, plus there's a lot of servants without END A and we don't know how the battles proceed - Hassan could easily be darting around and aiming for the weakest of points to inflict damage on tougher people. I just don't agree with it, but am mostly neutral and don't mind if it's implemented with the agreement of others.

Yes, rhe knives are increasingly low end, but they are capable of damaging servants like Saber. Them barely being able to damage them just means that they back scale instead of outright scaling.

I mean, i don't really see how it could be an outlier when nothing feat wise contradicts it. In Zero, they got stomped by Gil and them got beaten at a servant who is frankly just a better version of them combat wise. Aiming at weak points is a good explanation, vut rhey srill need to be able to damage them. We can wait for more input before we move forward

I am still rather unsure about it. Though it would be possible if he only very barely damaged her, as this Saber would be the one with a C in END. Otherwise I can't agree, as his incredibly poor fighting skill and general inability to threaten anyone with physical combat is clearly cemented.

Contradicted by the fact that it's explicitly explained each body is the lowest of the low as a Servant, meaning of Medea has no business threatening any average Servant with her physical strength they also have none being a danger to those three? I don't know, it just feels like an allowance made by the story to have them do something action-y in FGO. Even abusing weakpoints it makes no sense. Sasaki has the excuse that he uses skill rather than strength, at least has Rank C STR and Saber even at her best when fighting him has B in Endurance, only a rank apart, rather than just because he's aiming for her neck.

Casters
......I now have all the 4*casters. And NP3 Parvati.
It seems Azure lane and Kingprotea ate all my luck.

Kama's ascensions are the first to genuinely make me go "holy shit!" in a while. I personally don't see the big issue with the 3rd ascension, since the final ascension easily makes up for it. Not to mention the surprise age progression being such a novelty.

Based ReDrop. 11/10 would roll if I played JP.

If you mean visuals of it being used off the top of my head I can only think of kirei using it on matou in fate zero and Amakusa using them on vlad in fate apocrypha

You may have an easier time finding the various sacraments from a Tsukihime pic, unless I am Confusing the mentioned sacraments and the magic Ciel got from Roa and she sometimes uses.

OMG my luck is unrivaled, i got kama in first 2 ticket, first time i got parvati and second i got Kama

I wanna play JP so bad for the new Servants, but I don't have the will to dedicate myself to grinding for mats and finishing the story all over again...

@ALL

If anyone has a spare JP account they don't want anymore, I'd gladly take it. It doesn't even need to have all the story completed or have that many golds, just some decent progress is good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back