• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 12

Well anywho, that aside.

Anyone caught up with the Summer event in NA so far? I literally got about 80-ish% done with Part 1's shop to get most of the mats I need. Didn't do much with Part 2's though and we have about 2 more days left before it go down.

I'm just trying to get as many demon lamps as I can. It sucks because I don't have the necessary servants for a bonus drop on loot.

I cleared out just about most of Part 1 and moved on with Part 2 since I was focusing on getting Summer Scathach perma + her copies for NP level up and ascension mats.

Think about I got everything else that's all mats I'll call it quits. I doubt I'll be able to work it for the CE's. If I do get the CE's, which I may change my mind onto getting, it'll just be for the sake of getting them.

Having Ea as 5-B is wrong since Ea the God only has like High 6-A feats and the fact that Tiamat upon regressing to her Kamigami model was only able to cover the Earth in Chaos Tide in half a day. Meanwhile Gil and Enkidu were struggling against the bull of heaven which is weaker than Tiamat before she regressed to her Kamigami model.

Also I disagree with our Type scaling and Kiara stuff since no origin mystic code Servant should scale to her not to mention that you could argue for her to be star/solar system level.

Would you be willing to help me make a CRT about this stuff? I've asked others for help in getting statements with sources.

Kid Gil destroyed the mirror world though no? Which was the size of Earth iirc. That's Soace-time dislocation on a planetAry scale. How is that not 5-B?

@Ram and Regis

Look, at this point, I don't even have the energy to argue this and I'm willing to admit that you're probably right.

But Regis, if you're going to constantly whine and complain about a revision not happening, make the damn thread. Then we can comment on it and enact change.

If you think that bringing up some major misunderstandings now and then to get some attention as 'constantly whine and complain', especially when no proof has actually been given to support said misunderstandings, fine. I can't change how you feel about it, but it doesn't excuse the incorrect ratings. Besides, I just asked Ram above for help with the CRT.

Ea demonstrably was going to destroy the planet in Fate / Strange Fake, and there are feats of similar level for people from Solomon, Tiamat, BB, etc.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Ea demonstrably was going to destroy the planet in Fate / Strange Fake, and there are feats of similar level for people from Solomon, Tiamat, BB, etc.
It really wasn't, and most of the other feats are still below planet busting level or really misunderstood both in terms of the feat itself as well as the scaling.

Besides, this is best saved for my wall and the CRT.

It was going to destroy the earth had Enkidu not fought back and created a giant, hemisphere-spanning shockwave. It was very clearly going to destroy the Earth. Tiamat and other Earth Mother Goddesses can create the world. Ishtar can shoot the concept of Venus as an attack. Goetia can destroy the surface of the planet in past, present and future, pierce the planet and remake it. Arcueid can drop the moon on people. Kiara can do her infamous thing.

Hell, Pashupata was calced at High 6-A.

There's so many feats in the High 6-A to 5-A range it's not even funny.

No, at best it would have destroyed the local reality around it, but not the planet itself since it explicitly isn't strong enough. You would do well to spend some time on Beast's Lair where the people who actually have read and understood the source material can correct you.

Tiamat and Goetia aren't Servants and no Servant scales to them though.

Ishtar's concept is only strong enough to destroy a mountain. Concept =/= actual thing it represents.

Kiara's feat is a mental attack, not a physical one. The visuals are just a metaphor.

Overall there's nothing supporting Tier 5 Servants, and all you have shown is that you don't understand the Nasuverse as well as you think.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Easy there, man. No need to be so condescending about your disagreement.
Sorry if you feel insulted. It's just frustrating seeing unjustified ratings and people ignoring anything that disputes them.

It's not ignoring. There's just plenty of feats on that level.

Solomon also has Multi-Continent / Planet level feats, just as an example. Only the absolute strongest Servants, such as those amped in Fate/Extra scale to those feats anyway.

Also, Kiara's feat isn't mental. One of the Guidebooks literally state that it's because she's of a similar nature to Saver.

Again, you're ignoring the arguments. No Servants, whether amped like in Extra or not have shown planet busting capabilities. The people who have aren't Servants and so their feats should not be used to scale Servants to them. This is better served elsewhere, like on my wall for now until the CRT. I don't want to distract the others too much.

Except when they have shown, such as Servants who defeated BB and Kiara, also the Servants who fought Tiamat and Goetia, and the capabilities of Ea and Solomon.

Servants have never really beaten Beasts and their like through power, instead using a mixture of hax and arguably plot to do so. Like Tiamat herself required several handicaps and interventions just to banish her.

Again, you're misunderstanding some stuff. Though it would be better to continue this elsewhere, because we've derailed this thread already.

Having Ea at anything below 5-B is ignoring feats (misinterpreting them to support your own reasoning) and ignoring the very logic behind Ea's capabilities and effects.

"Local reality" a nonsensical term used here in combination with Da Vinci's idiotic statement about Noble Phantasms to downplay Ea. Tier 5 Servants are justified.

I am completely against this.

This is again completely misunderstanding what Ea actually does. Its specialty apart from being strong enough to overpower Excalibur is tearing apart the reality around it/the target. Hence it being supereffective against Alexander as not only does it destroy his army, it destroys the RM, which is a temporary, unstable reality projected onto the world by a person/s.

Layers of reality (like the Domain of Man, the Far/Reverse side, etc) overlapping each other on Earth like an onion is a fact in the Nasuverse. Both Garden of Avalon and Sherlock in Camelot point this and it jives with what we know about Ea.

I find it odd that they show King Hassan's uncrowned arms mastery parameters instead of his true parameters. Because now we don't know what his true endurance rank is since one rank up on A doesn't necessarily make it EX.

It'd be annoying to kill the guy though. Imagine Gae Bolging him and he just up and runs towards you flailing his sword around with the spear through his chest, screaming DOKODA all the while.

But hey, at least, it somewhat explains how he flaired his cape at Galatine and won. I think.

Yeah regarding KH, you can't really gauge his true endurance besides going with feats which I think is really what you're technically going for?

@Gemmy: Gramps having Gae Bolg in his chest, looks at it then to Cu and just continues to steamroll him.

Yes. Uncrowned Arms Mastery shows his parameters as one rank lower. So his endurance is one rank higher than A which is 10 points higher so his endurance is 60 in Nasu numbers and 60 points is???? It's like when Berserkerlot draws Arondight and gains a rank up to his A rank strength.

@Qlip It's more that we have his stats as a regular Servant, B/A/B/E/E/A, and a note that they're supposed to be A/EX/A/D/D/EX.

EDIT: What Ram said below.

I don't think Mizu mentioned that those stats were for his Grand Saint Graph. He just said that the stats are actually 1 rank higher than what's shown in game and in the mats.

Rank ups are kinda inconsistent. From what I can gather it makes E into D and continues all the way until you hit A where it goes from A to A+ due to the difference of A and EX being immeasurable/not defined unlike E to A+++ which have set values. Only if explicitly stated then can a parameter be ranked up to EX like Cu Alter NP which makes his STR rank up to EX. That's how I perceive it at least.

Rank ups (A -> EX) are different from stat boosts (A+). Stat boosts are temporary while rank ups aren't. As a rank up, it would go from A to EX, as EX is the rank above A. A+ and A++ are functionally the same as A, and in specific cases become higher.

Back