• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 10

And due of this bullshit powerlevel,Karl is almost becoming the God-tier same with Gil,thought Gil just "EA GG" to his face. XD

Also this is the stats of Charles.

-STR: A

-END: C

-AGL: B

Rest is A.

Class skill: riding A,MR A.

Personal skill: Holy Knight Emperor EX,Mana Burst (light) A,Over the Royal Road C.

Question. Why isn't there a Fate/Strange Fake page yet? I mean, there are a crap ton of interesting characters there that probably deserve their own profiles. Is it a lack of information?

The only reason I'm asking is because I'm curious to see how Hanza and his holy hand grenade is received on this wiki.

Probably just no one getting around to it. I have several profiles in the works, but I have considered making one. One of the Staff members may prefer to make it instead tho

Cath Palug, Composite DIO, Gudako (doing research into the potential for one), Hessian Lobo, Nagayoshi, Pale Rider (doing research), and Tralfalmadorian. (obviously not all are from fate)

Yeah I hate when that happens, I made a profile for Assassin Sanson, but it turned out there was already one that just wasn't linked anywhere

There's no official image of Primate Murder iirc, only Cath. Also, since technically, Primate Murder and Cath Palug are from different parallel worlds, they should probably be separated. As for Primate Murder's actual power level, how would you compare it to the Nasuverse profiles we already have? The only thing I can think of, off the top of my head, is how the 7 Grand Servants are either based on, on the same level as, or are, the 7 Counter Guardians required to restrain Primate Murder.

Primate Murder's main schtick is that it can kill primate very well. Quantifying its powerlevel is kind of useless and/or strange, given it's specific/circumstancial in nature.

I really don't think we have enough information on Primate Murder, Pale Rider and Hessian Lobo to make good profiles for them. Lobo should wait until Mats V comes out, Pale Rider should wait until we get his profile, and Primate Murder should wait for either the Camelot Lostbelt or the Tsukihime remake, whenever that comes out.

And when we do make a page for it, there's no point in making separate pages for PM and CP. They're literally the same being, just make another key for CP.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
I'm making a Primate Murder profile. Should it separate from Cath Palug?
We already have a profile for Ritsuka though.
Cath Palug is the alternate form, perhaps we can murge the 2 as keys at a later time

No, I meant her Learning With Manga counter part

NotEvenHuman said:
I really don't think we have enough information on Primate Murder, Pale Rider and Hessian Lobo to make good profiles for them. Lobo should wait until Mats V comes out, Pale Rider should wait until we get his profile, and Primate Murder should wait for either the Camelot Lostbelt or the Tsukihime remake, whenever that comes out.
And when we do make a page for it, there's no point in making separate pages for PM and CP. They're literally the same being, just make another key for CP.
I suppose it would be better to wait for those, But there is already a profile for Lobo out

Cath Palug is the alternate self, and far weaker than its Tsu counter part. I was going to assume minimum servant stats since it is a baby in FGO, however its adaption would boost that in actual combat

I mean,Calter have different key,one is his base,one is E-Pluribus-Unum key.

Also i realize Fionn didn't have his profile,yet.....

Imma post it here if you can't acces reddit. This was made by Waifuhunter.

Yes it sounds weird I know, but after seeing most of the stuffs in Link, I came to realize that while the game is not story-heavy, it does help quite a lot in term of lore, especially for FGO. I will not spoil anything about the story of the game and will be as vague as possible about it, so don't worry!

1) Servant Saint Graph (Spirit Origin). In Link, Charlemagne asked Tamamo about a certain blue item they got in a stage, and she explained to him that it's saint graph data of a servant. It is made out of something called the Blue Particle (Not sure if it is a hint to Blue - the 5th true magic). This Blue Particle is supplement material to form servant's body. To summon a servant out of it, you need a huge amount of magic energy. Magic energy basically form your servant's body base on the data which is made out of this Blue Particle.

Now if you look at this item

- the Blank Saint Graph which you can trade for any SSR you want, see the Blue Particle there? Bingo!

2) Shadow Servants. Yes they are in Link. As long as you have the saint graph data of servants, you can pretty much summon them anytime given that you have a mana source. Link explained that Shadow Servants are servants with vastly degraded saint graphs due to the lack of mana supply as they were created from the saint graph data. It might be due to various reasons, such as from a skill or a NP of a servant (like how Tamamo summoned Shadow Tamamo Lancer and Shadow Tamamo Cat in Nezha interlude, I guess that's why fox is expert in this lore lol).

3) How Chaldea get to summon servants that are impossible for the Fuyuki grail system. Chaldea analyzes the saint graph and record the data of every servants they encountered in the journey, including the strange ones that Fuyuki grail can't summon, in the form of the cards we have (in hindsight it's like the arcade cards for some Sega games i.e Kancolle and FGO Arcade). So whenever we need to summon a servant we saw b4 in events or singularities, Chaldea system will charge mana to the saint graph card it recorded thus recreate the servant from that data. By using this method in Link, Tamamo uses her NP to charge mana (it can provide unlimited mana for a limited time) to a saint graph data and revived a servant from it. Hakuno also used this method to do something that might in turn help bring something to FGO later down the line.

And that's it. The big mystery about why we have servant cards, why Chaldea system powercrept the other summoning systems (except Moon Cell) are all explained!

Holy shit that is a hell of a lore bomb. Gonna need some time to process this into my general Nasuverse knowledge... ugh.

Soooo.... the reason why gacha is broken as hell, is because Dr. Roman is slacking off in fixing it?

Dammit Dr. Roman!

Lemme get this straight

Berserker can deflect Archer's Caladabolg, which is a B or A rank Noble Phantasm (normal or broken respectively. Probably A rank due to Archer wanting to counter God Hand).

Berserker does this with A rank strength, which is equivalent to C rank NPs.

So Berserker can deflect A rank NPs with A rank strength which is only equal to C rank NPs which are outclassed by A rank NPs.

What?

@Monarch

God Hand is based on Rank, not AP.

Gae Bolg can't hurt Berserker because it's a B-Rank Noble Phantasm.

Crane Wings Three Realms is an A-Rank attack, allowing it to bypass God Hand despite being C Rank Noble Phantasms.

A Rank NPs do outclass Crane Wings Three Realms but you do have to remember that we don't know how much stronger they are, especially since they're launched as nameless projectiles.

I know. I was saying that Atcher shooting Caladabolg would be only B rank due to the nature of his projection magic ranking down his projected Noble Phantasms. To rank them back up, he needs them to be broken Phantasms.

That's why I assumed the Caladabolg Berserker deflected was Broken, because if it wasn't broken (and thus A rank), God Hand would just negate it

It was a broken phantasm. Heracles sensed it and blocked it because he knew it could kill him.

As for why he could do that, I assume it's because Heracles' + modifier kicked in which temporarily doubled his strength. It was also stated that he used all his might to do it.

****!!!! DIDN'T GET OKITA ALTER!!!! JUST SHUWEN, NP3 EMIYA AND NP3 IZOU!!!!! And all the CE for the event.

Back