• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 10

I'm still torn tbh. Siegfried, lame as he is, is an attractive servant to have if only because of his gold saber status that continues to elude me (give me baber!). NP2 Herakles is considered to be the best thing to have at the moment, from the starter heroes, and Carmilla is apparently something of a discount Jackie (her design is painful in my eyes though so I won't get her).

All in all, those 3 are my choices at the moment.

The amount of triggered people against DW on their twitter is quite hilarious.

>Korean fanbase is triggered 'cuase they released the trailer on their memorial day

>and because Nobu was Hideyoshi's boss

>Although Nobu was long dead for what Hideyoshi did

Yet they are triggered

Chinese fanbase triggered 'cuase of the event settings at end of WW2...

Friendly reminder that every fandom is aids.

Just look at Hiryu_blaze post, everyone is overeacting. Even though my country is one of the victims of Japan in world war 2.

It's sad that people are triggered over a mobile game. They're getting offended for other people and it's stupid. If they're this triggered over a mobile game, their game mechanics, the date they chose and when they decided to release the CM, I worry for their future.

They stay silent when it was shown that (Spoilers) Darnic worked with the Nazi's and WWI was a war between magi. It's annoying.

Just gets me really heated.

So I was reading through some Fate fanfic, and I came across something saying Rin's magic crest wouldn't let her die unless her head or heart were destroyed, and I was wondering if that was a canon thing, or if it had just been made up for the story.

...And then I went on the type moon wiki magic crest article to check myself, and saw something about the magic crest keeping the user alive as long as they had magical energy...

Bit out of context, but I am noticing that, If we are not supposed to get a nerfed to hell version of the 1 Year Aniversary Gacha, Camelot is gonna be out in the next 2 weeks.

Got Siegfried from the 3M downloads event, and despite his crap damage, I find him useful.

I laughed when I forgot to swap him out for someone better in the event battle, and the boss mob, Arturia Lancer Alter, had half her health soloed by Siegfried who refuses to die, and fired like 3 Balmungs. He's at lvl 50 at the moment.

Siegfried solos

Spoilers from Extella/Link:

Arjuna is on team Charles together with Mumei, Tamamo, Gawain, Robin, Cu, Astolfo. Karna is on Karl's side I got in around the part where Karna used eye beam and was under some effect by Karl, he overwhelmed Arjuna and Charles. He then used VS while Charles tried to counter with his NP (the scene we saw in trailer), really epic stuff but VS overwhelmed it. Arjuna then activated Pashupata to try and stop another VS (yes apparently he can spam it now) and the clash creates a singularity thing which is really epic as well, then Arjuna poofed. Not sure if Karna also poofed.
He has an orange aura around him and Arjuna said his magic energy is massive, just from the Brahmastra. And then Karna said it's becuz he has boost from Karl. Still no idea how he could use VS twice in a row tho, maybe that's the buff. And poof as in dead. The clash of 2 NPs created some kind of black hole singularity thingy idk then both of them got knocked back. Arjuna then said bye bye to the team while Charles be like NO ARJUNA-SAN STAY WITH US! And I think that final clash also killed Karna, cuz he did not show up again in the final fight.
Not 100% confirmed:

Karl wants to assimilate all things cuz the Oracle (kanji reads heavenly voice of assimilation) told him, which Mumei mentioned to be a strange thing in SERAPH. He kidnapped loli Altera as expected. He summoned his gundam thing as the last boss fight, and then team Charles won. They had some feast together as Charles thanks Hakuno. Charles thinks Karl is badass and admire him even till the end lol.

We could all see Charles winning in the end, I just want there to be a bad ending or something. But I guess the side stories would have to do. Karna gets K&K buff and VS buff, Arjuna gets nothing, feelsbadman. At least it confirmed that Pashupata at full power scales to VS

Also,something about Karl:

Karl is a threat because he passively extends his "dominion" around him and by doing so is seizing control of the Mooncell. The regalia cannot do anything to territory he holds and inside it he's as strong as he would be if he had his own regalia. This is apparently neither him hacking anything or a RM, but rather "god's will" makes him King of anywhere he goes. Charles is confused by why Karl exists though Karl seems aware of the stories Charles comes from. Charles thinks he's the real one, as does Astolfo. Karl's allies have all been brainwashed, it seems.

So apparently one of Karl's skills is literally called Blessing of the Caliphate and makes it so any Middle-Eastern related spell, NP, or weapon can't harm him.

And the picture of Velber: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442054659289513984/454688286443700234/1528430488853.png

Back