• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 10

All hail my king, my waifu and my love~

fifth SSR is here and it's no one other than my love Artoria~

35166889 2078346485712419 5056860920551047168 n

stats of Izou, this was post by someone in reddit.

Level 70 Stats HP/Attack: 8844/6879

NP Gain: 0.79/4.00

Star Gen/Gather: 25/97

Hit Count: 4-2-1-5(Q-A-B-EX) 4 hit Arts NP

Class Skill: Presence Concealment B

Skill 1: [Humanoid] attack up 50-100% 1 turn, Crit Strength Up 20-30% 1 turn, 7 turn CD

Skill 2: Evade 1 turn, Crit strength up 16-32% 3 turn, 8 turn CD

Skill 3: Star gather rate up 300-500% 1 turn, 5 turn CD

NP: ST Arts 900-1500%, OC Star gen up 100-200% 3 turns

That NP OC star gen is crazy...

@Ohama

Even so i still like him no matter what,his design alongside his wife and personality is sold me XD

Anyway,stats and NP description of Karl,also some stuff about Astolfo:

Karl stats Str: B. MGI: C End: A+ LCK: A+ Agi: C. NP: A+

Karl skills His first 3 skills (MR EX, True Name Discerment C, God's Resolution A) are all Ruler class skills so you don't have to find descriptions but maybe his has some extra lines. His other skills are: Charisma B, Great Emperor Privilege A+ (variation of imperial priv???), Liturgical Reform A, Holy King A.

- Joyeuse description: 1st NP. The NP shares between Karl and Charlemagne, but Karl cannot showcase its tru value due to him living in reality. (It's basically a reverse of Charle's descriptions)

- Carolus Patricius description: 2nd NP. Automatic enlarging gigantic stronghold. This includes the armor that covers Karl's digital frame and the territory of the Mobile Holy City. Originally Patricius is the title given to the guardians of Rome and Italy.

- Carolus Patricius Auctoritas: 3rd NP, Carolus Patricius's trump card. Turn the gigantic stronghold into attack form, sweeping all enemies at once.

- Carolus Patricius Dimitte: 4th NP. Also known as Last Judgment (Ultimu Propater). By obtaining power from the Alien Key (Monolith), it is possible to assimilate not only Servants but all digital bodies in SE.RA.PH. However in this case about 60% can be fully assimilated, while the remaining 40% cannot maintain their senses.

Astolfo stuff Besides, it is implied that up till meeting with monolith, Karl's life was pretty much the same as Charles. That was the turning point of his life, and Karl mentioned that the Astoflo he knows is not a boy-girl. So Karl is pretty pissed his loyal retainers are modified as a guy running around naked and a cross-dresser. Not like he have a problem with people doing it, but have problems with spreading of rumors of his retainers. Charles was also surprised by Astolfo's current choice of clothing ("Daddy's feeling so shameful that he's gonna cry!"). Later he admitted that the most shocking of all was that Astolfo actually looked good in that skirt lol. A small point to note though, Astolfo said that there's a reason why (as an HS) he appeared to dress like this. I can't remember if Apocrypha LN already touched on this subject other than Astolfo saying he loved wearing skirts coz it felt breezy...

Kami..... I ain't even mad about the Majin Saber but you got Okada, Shuwen and the 5 star event CE >.>

Also Reppu 2 Raikou rolls >.>

Where's my lucky rolls when I need them T-T

Is someone working on a profile for her?

She is gonna be a new spam character for sure, she is like King Hassan but with existence erasure instead of death manipulation

@Iapitus

The Type-Moon Wiki says that her NP blows away the target's concept, but I still want feats from the game before we say anything like that.

^Pretty much. She was like the 2nd Alter in the franchise iirc. The whole reason her origin was changed from Okita+Nobu to CG Okita was to put her in FGO.

@Aizen

Yeah. She can erase nonexistent things and things that cannot be normally removed from reality.

What game does the pictures above that are being posted originate from?

Like the title of the game, is what I mean

Edit - Seems to be "Fate/Grand Order (English)"

I'll download it to see if it's fun.

@Gemmy

Sadly, Jack is one of the Servant that I tried to roll for but didn't get compared to all the Servants that I got and I didn't expect to get. The best I can do is lend you my Shiki, if you'd like that.

My wifi got cut, and I'm rendered unable to start on the Onigashima event until today.

I load up FGO NA and do my daily free FP roll...

B53a443706e47cecb7278e8ba6f37bfeedcc12396f4e6aa19fb5fb49e63e9807 1

My second Angra. What the ****.

Reppuzan said:
@Aizen

Yeah. She can erase nonexistent things and things that cannot be normally removed from reality.
So... what does that make them? Double nonexistent?

Also that second bit, does that mean she can erase things that have resistance to Existencd Erasure?

Hey Guys, The No Name Hassan page should be called False Assassi instead of just Assassi, since there are 2 Assassins in Strange Fake, and she is more commonly know as the previous. Is it alright if I change it?

@Gemmy

He's not a proper Assassin-class Servant, but he was still summoned into the container. Therefore. it would be unwise to label his profile False Assassin.

But the Servants in the Snowfield Holy Grail War, the Servants summoned the normal way are called "False" Servants while the Servants summoned using a human sacrifice as a vessel are called "True" Servants.

Back