• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you are saying that, you didn't read what I linked in the slightest. The narration explicitly says the energy of the command seal was wasted homing into Mordred after she escaped, so the power couldn't be boosted like Caules wanted.

So yeah, no, keep me off the "scaling Servants to NPs" train, I don't want any part in that mess and that ain't happening any time soon.

Plus, the storm is unusable without an actual calc.

@CrimsonStarFallen No, that was Shuten if I remember right.

Last edited:
Both of them actually. Shuten melted one down and Raikou destroyed another. I think Tomoe took part in something else but i don't remember, i'll re-read Shimousa later tomorrow probably.

image0.png

This one was likely work from Tomoe.
How big that one is for reference.
Also, my mistake, Raikou didn't destroy any, but Shuten did a pretty good job at it.
image2.png

Ya. It was just this weird take i heard a friend saying but ye. I wonder if there's a way to calculate melting the providence tho.

Best I can think of is treating it like some sort of flame feat, getting an appropiate heat and then assuming the AoE is the province.

Then again, not sure it is really needed. We have enough NP stuff, and Shuten's was always more about status effects than pure damage. I think getting information on the storm feat from Ishtar mentioned earlier to see how it could be calced would be more fruitful.

to me, both tiers looks pretty consistent.

Can't wait for the movie to come out and put some clarity on gawain surviving.

That's 3 feats in a row.

Again, fully on board for with Low 7-B, Likely High 6-C, or 6-C if we say they back scale.

Do you wanna try once more with the storm thingy Mitch, or this seems like enough for you?

I mean if there's more, then we should calc more, but regardless two of my Low 7-B feats haven't even been evaluated yet, so let's wait for that first before deciding anything for sure, I would have waited to post this CRT until getting these calcs accepted if I had calced them beforehand, so sorry about that

I mean if there's more, then we should calc more, but regardless two of my Low 7-B feats haven't even been evaluated yet, so let's wait for that first before deciding anything for sure, I would have waited to post this CRT until getting these calcs accepted if I had calced them beforehand, so sorry about that
its more so our fault for not thinking of these other feats until now.

sometimes it takes an actual CRT to get peoples brains moving and working.

No problem, I didn't know about the Redline one and didn't think of mentioning Karna's, so that ain't on you.

That said, the Ishtar one is probably not usable either. After watching that bit, am pretty sure that it isn't Ishtar causing that, nothing even indicates it. Rather, I think that is nothing more than the immature form of Gugalunna before Ishtar starts fully materializing him.

Notice how she mentions using her Ishtar QPS machine to "put together different living body parts, with an immature organism as the nucleus" (happens around 3:35:40).

The storm is also nowhere to be seen when the QSP machine is destroyed and Gugalanna is dissipated. More over, it sounds the exact same as the massive storm that manifests when Ishtar appears in Strange Fake using a Homunculi as a vessel, and the storm is caused by Gugalunna.

My Karna calc got accepted as Low 7-B, however I had to revise the Tokyo Explosion calc and it's now 7-C, I find calcs so funny sometimes, huge explosions that you think would be very impressive always are weaker than feats that don't seem like they would be that strong

>Tokyo explotion is 16 kilotons

>Literally around the level of Little Boy and Fat Man.

Lmao.

Ironically. Nobu in that very manga avoid the destruction of Hiroshima (And I think nagasaki) by destroying the very bombers that were delivering the nukes.

Last edited:
So what’s the consensus here?

At least Low 7-B, possibly High 6-C

At least 7-B, possibly High 6-C

Something else entirely?

Oh, there's also another feat, Human Drake defeated a weaken Poseidon that have the power sink all landmass.

still neutral on this thread.

Low 7-B, possibly 6-C.

Gawain still got blasted. Sure, he didn't expect the blast since it was out of nowhere and he was on his knees, but the scene very much makes it feel like he still got overpowered. Even if he was fine afterward so he still tanked it, I don't think he'd be blasted off the city if he was perfectly comparable.

So downscaling into 6-C from a near baseline feat feels better to me. Not sure what anyone else thinks.

Low 7-B, possibly 6-C.

Gawain still got blasted. Sure, he didn't expect the blast since it was out of nowhere and he was on his knees, but the scene very much makes it feel like he still got overpowered. Even if he was fine afterward so he still tanked it, I don't think he'd be blasted off the city if he was perfectly comparable.

So downscaling into 6-C from a near baseline feat feels better to me. Not sure what anyone else thinks.
I agree with "At least Low 7-B, possibly 6-C (At least 1.45 Megatons, possibly 99 Gigatons)"

Imo, 6-C rather than high 6-C does seem better, yes. Gawain is absolutely not equal to the Lion King, none of her knights are, so even though he wasn't put near death, and tanked it, he shouldn't be considered 100% equal probably, since he was overpowered, so backscaling a bit into 6-C makes sense to me. Although one can argue that's just a casual attack so its not her full power but eh.

So my vote is at least 7-B or low 7-B, (whatever it was) possibly or likely 6-C

Considering it was not a true name release and, as a anti-FORTRESS that should have destructive capacity to hit 900 people/destroy large areas easily, 6-C seems more reasonable. High 6-C should be NP or NP-comparable AP territory.

So I would vote for Low 7-B and 6-C.

Though to be frank, we know she should already reach much higher than that.

Even the barriers she erected around her Castle are completely impervious to the Dendera Light Bulb, even when Ozy starts using his own Saint Grap to boost it's power.

A triple Command Seal Boosted Stella was needed from Arash to bust through Dendera Light Bulb after Ozy's master had already been dead and his supply cut off, while a normal Stella could counter a normal blast from the Lion King meant to kill them all in that area.

So again, further proof she can use weaker blasts but totally scales way higher.

Isn't she able to damage Herc even through Godhand? or am I just reading her profile wrong?
She can do it X times, but after that, God Hand does stupid with the adquired resistance against things that killed him. Can't remember how many times it is, but I believe it is mentioned in a Q&A and, she alone could do it like 3-5 2 or 3 times. But, in the end, Herc would become completely immune against her magic.
And it's important to remember God Hand doesn't care about AP, but the rank of the attack.
A: Assassin and True Assassin by themselves wouldn't even be a fight. Lancer can use his runes and Noble Phantasm together to temporarily raise the rank to A, but it'd still be a very disadvantageous fight but "one with some chances". Caster has two front-line Saber-class defenders, so if she uses her high sorcery then she'd be able to deal damage, but that would be limited to 2 to 3 times. Also, in the game, Assassin was able to push Berserker back because of the terrain advantage and support from Caster (weighing down Berserker's body). ...Well, since the compatibility of Assassin and Berserker is horrible, the fact that Berserker was even pushed back is enough to say "whoah, Kojirou's amazing".

So again, further proof she can use weaker blasts but totally scales way higher.
I can only imagine the ''ray of light'' that hits Gawain is something similar to the rhongoblast Lartoria uses in her Extra Attacks in FGO. Hope the Camelot movie give us some light and show us this scene.

Last edited:
So what do we do about weakened Noble Phantasms like Fate Route Saber and Rider's, because currently they are listed as higher than the 6-C rating, so will that stay the same, they're just unquantifiably higher than at least Low 7-B, possibly 6-C?

Do we know if the 7-B feat is legit for Caster's Normal AP tho? Can her regular attack power destroy Fuyuki City?

Well, Bennu can be use. Because in the extra profile of Lily it is said that it can reach the power of Excalibur, but it will be destroyed.

"If this is employed in battle as a weapon, and its True Name is released, a firepower on the same scale as Excalibur will be displayed, but its blade will probably be unable to withstand Arthuria's magical energy and break."

Back