• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a problem with Kisames physicals scaling to his water dome. I mean, he survived a Hirudora which overpowered his most powerful jutsu (super water shark bomb). About Guy, it might be a good idea to not use multipliers and just scale him to the feats that he has shown.

Heh, no. I was joking about the multipliers. They don't cause any trouble in the scaling.

I don't see a problem with Kisames physicals scaling to his water dome. I mean, he survived a Hirudora which overpowered his most powerful jutsu (super water shark bomb). About Guy, it might be a good idea to not use multipliers and just scale him to the feats that he has shown.
Surviving the Hirudora has nothing to do with his striking strength though.

Remember that Kisame has little to no punching feats except hurting Guy who one shot him in 6th Gate, now you're trying to scale him to 7th?

So from 6th to 7th gate is over a 3.333x multiplier. Nice to know
No, no, 7th Gate Guy is undoubtedly stronger than Kisame. I just don't think it's thaaaat massive of a difference, so if it were up to me I'd scale Kisame to around 6th Gate Guy level.

It was 30% Kisame that got folded by the Sixth Gate, while 100% fought Seventh Gate Guy,
I feel like it's a bit misleading to say 100% Kisame fought Seventh Gate Guy.

More like he got one-shot by Seventh Gate Guy and completely overpowered.

I wasn’t trying to say Kisame scales or anything, I was just correcting Tempest since he just said Kisame got stomped by Sixth Gate Guy, even though that was only 30% Kisame.

Not even including the fact that base Guy elbowed Kisame and KCM Naruto full force punched him right before he did that

Would you say it might be more accurate to look at his durability and AP separately?
I think him making Guy go into the 7th Gate in order to overpower him could be support of him being relative to the 6th Gate. Him surviving the clash as well.

Guy went 7th Gate because of the AOE and the Nature of Kisame's attack which Hirudora countered perfectly. Kisame didn't even take the hit full force, his shark did

Kisame and 6/7 Gate Guy is a subject for the War Arc scaling. Let's focus here.
Yeah. Part of this problem is rooted to trying to scale everyone to Kisame.

Who can we sort out that we don't need to scale to him?

Yeah. Part of this problem is rooted to trying to scale everyone to Kisame.

Who can we sort out that we don't need to scale to him?
Not really, 30% Kisame has nothing to do with 6th and 7th Gates Guy or War Arc.

I wouldn't completely scale Guy to Kisame, he just downscales. "At least [INSERT TIER], likely/possibly 7-B+"

So that calc is a useless 😩
Not necessarily. A Small City level value for KN4 Naruto isn't that bad.

We could use it as the upper limit of Sick Orochimaru's durability, since he thought there was a chance it could kill him.

bump.

We need to finalize the Kazekage rescue arc scaling because it's the foundation for most of the Pre-War arc ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back