• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't look at or think about the old profiles, they were formed from trying their hardest to give the highest ratings for each character.

1.base naruto tank his rasenshuriken
Sakura said he broke half of the bones in his body. Tsunade says Naruto didn't take as much "damage" as Kakuzu. The jutsu expanded after it left Naruto. And all it's main issues was chakra network. Naruto didn't tank a single thing.

2.DB state SM can tank rasenshuriken
Didn't a Sage Mode Rasenshuriken cut easily through Pain's Rods? The same exact rods that went through Sage (10x+) Naruto's body?
Read this counter to M3X.
M3X, damage (not the user) isn't always in the form of AP. The databook is vague, so it could mean AP, and it couldn't.

Manga clarifies it and says the chakra network, and Naruto didn't even "tank" it anymore when he had SM, he just started throwing it. Why do you think after Naruto got sage mode he completely stopped using it close range?

That's why Tsunade banned him from using the jutsu. He never tanked the AP, only the low scale network severing that shat on Kakuzu.
Also, it's backed up by absolutely nothing. If the databook says Konohamaru can beat Kaguya with no back up or manga scan next to it, we'll take that at face value?

It has no support, so it doesn't matter.

Also, can we PLEASE stop taking these "surpass" statements at face value?

Kakashi's context on the word surpass is some of the vaguest statements ever. He says Naruto surpassed him then later he tells Naruto that he COULD (has the possibility to) surpass him.

Every time we hear something that sounds like "a level above", we think of strength and AP, and it's some of the laziest and most annoying scaling I've ever seen in my life.

This is literally the only verse I’ve ever seen where people think the word stronger doesn’t mean stronger.

Also Kakashi doesn’t say could, he says that Naruto may surpass him. Those words mean two very different things.

The Narutoverse has more durability negation, hax, internal damage, illusions, molecular discombobulation (is that a word?) etc. feats than it does in attack potency.

May = possibility (from google)

The word could can be future-tense, and that’s often how it’s used, at least in my experience. May usually means present-tense. They both mean possibility, yeah, but at different points in time.

Didn't a Sage Mode Rasenshuriken cut easily through Pain's Rods? The same exact rods that went through Sage (10x+) Naruto's body?
Read this counter to M3X.
sm naruto ap>>>>>>>>pain ap
+he could easily lowered his dura no?
Sakura said he broke half of the bones in his body. Tsunade says Naruto didn't take as much "damage" as Kakuzu. The jutsu expanded after it left Naruto. And all it's main issues was chakra network. Naruto didn't tank a single thing.
i am talking about this one
f6Ju2.jpg

Last edited:
Also, can we PLEASE stop taking these "surpass" statements at face value?

Kakashi's context on the word surpass is some of the vaguest statements ever. He says Naruto surpassed him then later he tells Naruto that he COULD (has the possibility to) surpass him.

Every time we hear something that sounds like "a level above", we think of strength and AP, and it's some of the laziest and most annoying scaling I've ever seen in my life.
no its not vague unless u dont want to accept naruto wind rasengan>kakashi rasengan

That's like saying "The Third Raikage lowered his dura after getting hit with Naruto's rasengan just so his attack could go through his body".
Off guard SM Naruto fell off a cliff and felt no pain. His dura is naturally high.
That's probably the vaguest picture I've ever seen in my life.
You forgot that Naruto has access to shadow clones and legs right? He could've walked in the crater...
You really think Yamato is gonna watch a bunch of wind needles hit Naruto?
Not even including the fact that Naruto was considering using the clone against Kakuzu too.
And in the same scan, Naruto said "almost there", showing that it's not even the same technique that he "tanked".

So how is base Naruto able to easily throw a rasenshuriken right under his body and "tank" it while standing up and smiling after, but KNO Naruto (an amped Naruto who has amped DURA) throws a rasenshuriken that LEAVES HIS POSITION to go a large number of meters away and he's injured so bad that he can't even pick his body up and Ino has to heal him while Choji is holding him.

Make it make sense.
no its not vague unless u dont want to accept naruto wind rasengan>kakashi rasengan
Appeal to Motive is a crazy thing.
Please go to my scan and tell me, where do you see a picture of wind rasengan and kakashi's rasengan (which has no feats)? I'm talking about overall surpass statements. Did you click the second one where Kakashi said he "may" surpass him, which means he has a possibility to, AFTER he sees the rasenshuriken?

Where did you even get those techniques from? I'm talking about overall surpass statements that need to be taken into consideration.

Someone do me a favor.

Go to the Naruto Storm Games creators and tell them to change all of their ultimate and team ultimate jutsus to punches.

Since that Bijuu punch = Bijuudama BS happened from the last thread, everybody wants their taijutsu that comes effortlessly to be = the ninjutsu that takes years to control.

f6Ju2.jpg
You cant use that panel for evidence since we dont know how naruto released the rasengan or how the rasengan was released.

Whats more he still took damage by hitting kakauza

Why would naruto lower his durability??? And proof that he did

Theres 0 proof naruto can tank his own rasenshurkien when we literatlly see him take damage and is stated to take damage from the most minimal amount of the rasenshurkien before it exploded.

Powerscaling Naruto makes me feel like Kid Konohamaru can beat Featherine Augustus Aurora

Yeah, I mean, there's no way in hell base Naruto scales to his FRS, especially the imperfect version he used against Kakuzu. Hell, him taking damage from it is like a whole plot point lol.

I swear y’all are making this more complicated then it should be. I sure y’all know but the Boruto manga pretty much said that the amount of chakra someone has means how powerful they are (from Isshiki) and that man was throwing hands and kicking ass. I don’t see how it’s wrong to scale people to their jutsu while others have certain exceptions. Base Naruto shouldn’t scale AT ALL to FRS, but his SM should and I think Deva Pein took the explosion of KN6 TBB so yeah he should also scale somewhat to that as well or this in a Likely or Possibly for his tier

I swear y’all are making this more complicated then it should be. I sure y’all know but the Boruto manga pretty much said that the amount of chakra someone has means how powerful they are (from Isshiki) and that man was throwing hands and kicking ass. I don’t see how it’s wrong to scale people to their jutsu while others have certain exceptions.
30% Kisame has = Chakra Reserves to Naruto. Naruto has 100x more chakra reserves than Kakashi when Yamato isn't suppressing Kurama's chakra.
Full Kisame 333x stronger than Kakashi?
6th Gate Guy is comparable to Kakashi. 7th Gate > Kisame. 6th to 7th gate 333x multiplier?

Someone do me a favor.

Go to the Naruto Storm Games creators and tell them to change all of their ultimate and team ultimate jutsus to punches.

Since that Bijuu punch = Bijuudama BS happened from the last thread, everybody wants their taijutsu that comes effortlessly to be = the ninjutsu that takes years to control.
I mean, none of those moves are one shots and you can arguably do as much damage with using Chakra Dash in the middle of a combo to reset it

And yes I'm joking

His eyes were there...
He doesn't have the whiskers or the crazy hair, or any sign that he is using his chakra, nobody comments if he is using it and Naruto at this point was adamant as **** about not using it.

His eyes are not even red.

He doesn't have the whiskers or the crazy hair, or any sign that he is using his chakra, nobody comments if he is using it and Naruto at this point was adamant as **** about not using it.

His eyes are not even red.
His irises looking like that honestly always seemed like an art blunder to me more than anything, because contextually it makes no sense for him to be using Kurama's chakra at that stage. It's kinda like Naruto using BSM in the Last, seems like an art mishap IMHO lol.

His irises looking like that honestly always seemed like an art blunder to me more than anything, because contextually it makes no sense for him to be using Kurama's chakra at that stage. It's kinda like Naruto using BSM in the Last, seems like an art mishap IMHO lol.
They artists did it on purpose

30% Kisame has = Chakra Reserves to Naruto. Naruto has 100x more chakra reserves than Kakashi when Yamato isn't suppressing Kurama's chakra.
Full Kisame 333x stronger than Kakashi?
6th Gate Guy is comparable to Kakashi. 7th Gate > Kisame. 6th to 7th gate 333x multiplier?
Naruto still has shit chakra control, even though he trained (just not as bad as before). It was stated only Naruto had crappy control thanks to Kurama but everyone else had at least a average control. It still heavily implied that the more chakra u have the stronger that person is (thanks to Isshiki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back