• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to butt in, but

Didn't Guy in base block a direct attack from Kisame after his team got trapped? And even when he took a direct hit to the chest that made him bleed, he just kept going? Him saying "I need the gates" after getting knocked down and trapped underwater with sharks by someone that has so far been handling him and could kill his trapped students at any moment doesn't inherently mean his base is incomparably weaker than Kisame. He could already keep up with Kisame in speed, so the argument "why didn't he just use the first gate and stomp him in AP if he's comparable in base" doesn't make sense either way. He could've used the 1st gate and blitzed kisame with way lower AP and won, but he didn't. He wanted to use the 6th gate.

From what i'm seeing, all this means is Guy downscales from Kisame.

Also, why would Neji physically scale to his Air Palm? Isn't that technique stronger than him just punching someone? And it didn't even do anything, it just pushed Kisame with no other effect while he was already being attacked and was mid air.

If being able to move someone, without doing any discernable damage to them, while they're distracted and in mid air, is enough to fully scale yourself to that person, I need to start making some revisions.

It’s literally about the water clone jutsu. And if you (for no reason) assume Kisame’s clones work differently despite being made by the exact same jutsu, it would be up to you to prove that they don’t scale considering that pretty much every single clone in the series scales to the original.
He is referencing Zabuzas water clone, not Kisames. Also Nejis attacks are durability negation since he attacks the chakra points, which is what the clones are.

The same could work for Neji. Just change the sandbox. And what still need to be discussed? We're still stuck in BoS.

7-B+ for having actual feats. And yes, Naruto is drastically lower because we abandoned discussing him after realizing he has damn near zero feats before the Pain Arc.

Are we going to give Guy a War Arc key? Because Kisame can't be 7-A for matching 7th Gate Guy while 6th Gate Guy could fight v2 Jinchuriki (High 7-A). You also need to change Naruto's ratings, he is not High 7-A with 4 Tails because you can't simply upscale him to this Tier. KN1 being 10x was rejected.

You are also scaling Part 1 Kakashi to Kisame, but Kakashi is Small Town level+ and Kisame doesn't even have a Part 1 key. Or you create a Part 1 key for Kisame (useless, since he didn't get stronger during both parts) or make Kakashi 7-A.

And I would like if you stop ignoring my comments and actually answer to them. If you don't, I will take more drastic measures

You should edit your sandbox with what's been discussed. Also I don't think the 10x for one tails has been accepted.
Editing on the wiki with the new system is super annoying now, that’s why I’ve been putting it off.
And I would like if you stop ignoring my comments and actually answer to them. If you don't, I will take more drastic measures
You need to chill out, I’m not ignoring your comments.

Are we going to give Guy a War Arc key? Because Kisame can't be 7-A for matching 7th Gate Guy while 6th Gate Guy could fight v2 Jinchuriki (High 7-A). You also need to change Naruto's ratings, he is not High 7-A with 4 Tails because you can't simply upscale him to this Tier. KN1 being 10x was rejected.
Save it for when we get back to the War Arc.

I'm chill. And you are ignoring my comments, and that's not the first time. I hope you have understood this.

I leave for twenty minutes, and somehow that means I’m ignoring you, okay. It is midnight where I’m at, and I do shit off the site. My time does not revolve around you.

Do you think I'm talking about now? Since the beginning of this thread you are ignoring almost everything that I say. I wouldn't be commenting on this if it hadn't happened. That's all.

Nothing is going in it that is from the War Arc since we, y’know, haven’t even gotten to that part of the story yet.

Kisame matching 7th Gate Guy is War Arc already, try to fix this giving Kisame a rating with this attack or just delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back