• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit I do dislike that kind of scaling where just exchanging hands for a couple of panels is being used as the basis for scaling. It's not like Naruto hurts or seriously pressures Kabuto there.

But we need to use something to get people's ratings.

If we use the KN4 calc as the basis of KN4 Naruto, Sick Orochimaru & C2 Sasuke, that could get us somewhere.

From all I've seem so far, looks like:

-Kisame Will have 7-B as AP, but not as his normal Stats.

-7th Gate is Probably getting the High 7-A tier.

-Deva Path is going to be downgraded to 7-B.

Well, SM Naruto has a High 7-A Rasenshuriken calc. But we need something to scale his physicals off (which I suppose we could do, if we had something to scale his base physicals off).

We can always scale Base naruto ap (with wind rasengan) to kakashi ap
Thats right, Narutos rasengan with a bit of wind chakra overpowered Kakashis rasengan and burned Kakashis hand. So base Naruto post FRS training would scale to Kakashi at least.

Kakashi blatantly stated that Post-FRS Naruto surpassed him, so of course he scales. The issue is Pre-FRS Naruto.

Well, SM Naruto has a High 7-A Rasenshuriken calc. But we need something to scale his physicals off (which I suppose we could do, if we had something to scale his base physicals off).
Didn't he physically body all the paths of pain?

SM Naruto can tank his own Rasenshuriken which would mean his dura is High 7-A which would scale to his physical

At least that's what we agreed on in the previous thread

Basically, we need to compile feats of either Striking Strength or Durability (Tanking Physical strikes or Jutsu) to get a sense of the physical capabilities of the characters first then do the scaling from there

SM Naruto can tank his own Rasenshuriken which would mean his dura is High 7-A which would scale to his physical

At least that's what we agreed on in the previous thread
He's never tanked his own Rasenshuriken.

Dude, it literally says he also take the damage of the attack, and the first thing we saw when Naruto used SM for the first time was his durability.
That doesn't mean tanking the full AP of the attack.

He wasn't doing that before when he used the Rasenshuriken against Kakuzu.

M3X, damage (not the user) isn't always in the form of AP. The databook is vague, so it could mean AP, and it couldn't.

Manga clarifies it and says the chakra network, and Naruto didn't even "tank" it anymore when he had SM, he just started throwing it. Why do you think after Naruto got sage mode he completely stopped using it close range?

That's why Tsunade banned him from using the jutsu. He never tanked the AP, only the low scale network severing that shat on Kakuzu.

Seriously question time, but why can't we scale characters physicals to Kisame's water bubble? I mean it's essentially a creation feat, and I was under the impression that we scale those to AP. It's not really an offensive techniques or anything, he just creates a giant water dome. Shouldn't the concept of chakra control possibly translate that to AP?

That's like saying you can light fireworks with a candle, and since I can take a candle to the arm with no issues, I scale to the fireworks

I mean, physically Pain wouldn't be 7-B, only his AP.
But, what I meant is that Deva can't get a higher tier as 7-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back