• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Kisame is 7-B+ regardless Guy's Tier, since he is the character with the feat. Or Guy is Low 7-C+ or he is Unknown. He doesn't scale to Kisame, he got stomped.

Even Neji shouldnt scale if his own sensei shouldnt. It doesn't make any sense for a ninja like Guy to be weaker than Neji.

That’s not how it works though, you’d have to give a legitimate reason for base Guy to scale to Neji. Just being his sensei isn’t a reason, especially since Neji at this point is a jōnin - the same rank as Guy.

And technically, Guy is stronger cause y’know, Sixth, Seventh and Eighth Gates.

Even Neji shouldnt scale if his own sensei shouldnt. It doesn't make any sense for a ninja like Guy to be weaker than Neji.
This was my whole issue with Guy not scaling since Neji did scale. I don't agree with him one shotting base guy since he was able to block him and get right back up from being punched in the stomach.

That’s not how it works though, you’d have to give a legitimate reason for base Guy to scale to Neji. Just being his sensei isn’t a reason, especially since Neji at this point is a jōnin - the same rank as Guy.
Sorry, but even if that's not how it works, I'm against this scaling. Neji is featless.

The reason for Neji scaling is faulty. Him pushing Kisame back isn't an AP feat since he didn't do any damage, and destroying his water clones also isn't an AP feat.

The reason for Neji scaling is faulty. Him pushing Kisame back isn't an AP feat since he didn't do any damage, and destroying his water clones also isn't an AP feat.
Being able to launch someone back is an AP feat. And please explain how killing a clone isn’t an AP feat.

And Neji still broke out of the water prison, so...

Provide the statement from Haku and prove it's in reference to Kisames clone.
It’s literally about the water clone jutsu. And if you (for no reason) assume Kisame’s clones work differently despite being made by the exact same jutsu, it would be up to you to prove that they don’t scale considering that pretty much every single clone in the series scales to the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back