• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the man was getting dunked on so hard he said "No choice", and jumped straight into the 6th Gate lmao, so needless to say Lee doesn't scale at all. He couldn't even break out of the Water sphere.

i just said all that, but thing is, he only teleported like, 5 times in all.

now, since i keep finding shit, should i make a sandbox of it from now on?
it was definitley more then 5 he used the base ftg like 10 times let alone teleporting away biju bombs kurama contract seals summonings rasengan (saving baby naruto, retreating to the shelter, saving kushina from kurama ,taking her to the shelter, teleporting to his statue, evading obitos kamui, getting out of obitos chains, ftg level 2, teleporting to the seal he put on obito)

Scaling off of that, it would put 30% Kisame at 69.6000000001 megatons. 7-B+.

In AP after being amped by Bee's 8 tails chakra. How would that scale to his dura and such?
So there's a misconception about Samehada's absorption. It doesn't really offer Kisame any immediate physical amp when it absorbs someone's chakra, but rather continuously replenishes his chakra and heals him. There's no real proof that I've found of Samehada amping Kisame's physicals. Hell, the fact that the blade is always getting bigger is proof of this, as it's storing the stolen chakra inside of itself, not Kisame.

So any feats or Jutsu that Kisame performed should be his own IMHO.

I mean, he did say "the stronger the opponent, the stronger I get as well", but I understand what you guys mean, so I guess it's valid.

Like what, did she use her Chakra to quickly metabolize the alcohol?
Screenshot_336.png
Screenshot_337.png
Screenshot_338.png
Screenshot_339.png
Screenshot_340.png
Screenshot_341.png
Screenshot_342.png
Screenshot_343.png

I don't think we need to do that since we have a new calc.
Could still be useful, the calc seemed to use cut off manga pages (for some reason), so maybe using the full panel could get better results.

Could still be useful, the calc seemed to use cut off manga pages (for some reason), so maybe using the full panel could get better results.
I highly doubt it'll be anywhere near 7-B+, but it could never hurt to have more calcs available for use. Lack of calcs is what got us in this mess in the first place lol.

Also, can we fix Part 1 Naruto's Page saying KN0 is Town Level when his only real Calc in that Form is Small Town Level?

Can we talk about the Fact that Kakashi has Zabuza's Sword, Kubokiribocho, in his Standard Equipment on his Profile right now?

Is that really possible anymore though? He became Town level because he was stated to be stronger than Kakashi, who was 7-C at the time, but now that Kakashi is likely getting downgraded I don't Naruto has a reason to be 7-C anymore. Idk, not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back