• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mex, we're not going to merge all of pre-war Sasuke into one key. That'll be far too messy.

It's the same reason we won't put all of Naruto's pre-war forms into one key.

My bad, you were talking about Taka and kage summit. Fine, I agree with that.
Taka and Summit Sausage are literally the same, aside from the Susano'o evolving.

I already nobody cares until we get to the databook lightspeed and such, that's really what I'm looking forward to

I definitely have a lot of ideas for some spicy spicy speed revisions that many people will NOT like, but that's still way off into the future at this point.

Anyways, we have a calc (I'm presuming the Kisame one), we have the scaling tree and the feats, where do we go from now?

I know that everyone is okay with it so far, but I still want some staff approval just to be safe. We don't want to get something applied, then get it removed a week later lol.

Large mountain KN4? Oof.
What tier is Orochimaru?
Second War and Konoha Crush would be High 7-A, Second War via scaling to Tsunade, who Jiraiya compared to KN4, Konoha Crush via being stronger than that and being stated to be superior to CM2 Sasuke. As for Weakened Oro, I would put him at ‘7-C, possibly 7-A+’ since he would at least be far above Kabuto (since rusty Tsunade could one-shot him), and 7-A+ for staggering KN4.
Why does Hebi Sausage have two separate ratings for his CM2?
It’s a typo, I meant to put CS1.

Second War and Konoha Crush would be High 7-A, Second War via scaling to Tsunade, who Jiraiya compared to KN4, Konoha Crush via being stronger than that and being stated to be superior to CM2 Sasuke. As for Weakened Oro, I would put him at ‘7-C, possibly 7-A+’ since he would at least be far above Kabuto (since rusty Tsunade could one-shot him), and 7-A+ for staggering KN4.
200_%281%29.gif

new info on some shit
casual ay >> serious naruto > normal naruto >> kisame/base beeDude.

Serious KCM Naruto (Blitzed and dodged A4's fatest punch) > Serious A4 (Slower than Full Power KCM Naruto) > Casual A4 >= Casual Naurto (Able to keep up with and somewhat surpass a holdback KCM Naruto).

Casual A4 > Casual Naruto doesn't mean Serious A4 is faster than Serious KCM Naruto.

I don't think he was scaling him to Tsunade-
He just said he was almost killed.
That's like if Kakashi killed Haku and Madara kills Haku and saying they're comparable.

Orochimaru is a unique case. Him being stronger doesn't mean more AP. KN3 Naruto ripped off his arm and face and he still called him weak.

Serious KCM Naruto (Blitzed and dodged A4's fatest punch) > Serious A4 (Slower than Full Power KCM Naruto) > Casual A4 >= Casual Naurto (Able to keep up with and somewhat surpass a holdback KCM Naruto).

Casual A4 > Casual Naruto doesn't mean Serious A4 is faster than Serious KCM Naruto.
Casual Naruto doesn't even use body flicker.

It’s a typo, I meant to put CS1.
Weakened oro does not scale to kn4

Did he use it when he blitzed Kisame, Yamato, Bee?
He did then.
Naruto got progressively faster, as he was deadass serious when he did it to Kisame as well.
Naruto uses body flicker 4 times in Shippuden.
Against Kisame.
Against Ay4.
Against the non exploded bijuudamas.
To save Kakashi and Bee.
Every other instance he is at MHS+ or whatever Taka Sasuke was. But these aren't casual, he always runs at his regular travel speeds. He only uses Body flicker in serious moments
He should be A-1, A-2 with Body Flicker since his speed is much different.

Body Flicker isn't like Teleportation, it's not actual teleport unlike Minato's FTG. It still counts as users' speed. I also heard that most ninja can use it.

Body Flicker is a basic skill, yes. It's putting mass amounts of chakra in one's feet to move long distances.

Basic skill ≠ everyone can & will use it. Substitution is a basic skill and we see it less than 10 times in the whole show.

Body flicker is also strictly travel speed, so that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back